剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
那是怎么回事
How you explain that?
有一天他突然打电♥话♥回来
He called one day to check on us.
但他听上去不太好
But he didn't sound good.
我问他最近怎样 他说没事 但我了解他
I asked him how he was doing. He said, "Fine," but I know him.
我了解他的所有声音
I know every part of his voice,
我也知道那些声音的意思
and I know everything it means.
即使他自己还不清楚
Even when he doesn't know.
我知道他不好
I knew he wasn't fine.
所以我让他过来
So I asked him to come over.
我好亲眼看看他
So I could see how he was for myself.
他来了
And he did.
然后他一直待着没走
He didn't get back till...
直到两年前
two years ago.
在那之前 他试着工作过
Before that, he was trying to work,
干过兼♥职♥
he was still part-time.
但当他要做透析时
But when they set the dialysis up,
工作就保不住了
the job let him go.
他怎么那样呼吸
How come he breathe like that?
不知为何他的心脏周围有积液
Water stays around his heart somehow.
肾也不好使
The kidneys not working.
那他以后都要那样了吗
He just gonna stay like this then?
你为他付出的太多了 妈
He asking a lot of you, Ma.
现在你回来了会好很多
it'll be easier now that you're here.
我会照顾你
I'll take care of you.
我愿意
I want to.
但是
But...
我不会照顾他
I ain't taking care of him.
如果让我说了算
If I had my way,
你根本不会接他回来
you wouldn't have took him back.
当你与他人结为夫妇时
When you marry somebody...
你承诺无论疾病或健康 都照顾对方
you promise to take care of them in sickness and in health.
-这是我们的结婚誓言 -那男人离开了你
- That was in our vows, Tron. - The man walked out on you.
-这也是结婚誓言里写的吗 -鲍比回来了
- That's in the vows too? - Bobby came back to me.
那是他有求于你 妈
When he needed something, Ma.
大家都做了决定
Everybody made their decision.
我在警局听了他的话 这是错误的决定
I made the wrong one to listen to him at the precinct.
他离开我们也是个错误的决定
He made the wrong one to leave us.
而你现在也在做错误决定
You making the wrong one right now.
我们都做了错误决定 那又怎样
We all made bad decisions. So, what now?
我要拿这事指责你吗
What, I'm gonna hold it against you?
你要指责我吗
You gonna hold it against me?
我们要一辈子怪罪他吗
We gonna hold it against him? Forever?
这有区别
There's differences.
你和我 我们那样做是因为爱
You and me, we did things out of love.
我们都相信了他
And we both believed him.
那时的我和现在的你
Me then and you now.
但是妈 他离开我们 那不是爱
But, Ma, him walking out on us, that ain't love.
那不是爱 妈
That ain't love, Ma.
过去不是 现在也不是
Not then and not now.
你喜欢爸爸的鼻子
Aw! You like Papa's nose.
你收到一通来自
You have received a call from an inmate
斯波福德少管所的电♥话♥
at Spofford Juvenile Detention Center.
本次通话可能会被录音
This call may be recorded at any time.
如同意付费 请按3
To accept the charges, dial three.
-喂 老爸 -你好啊 雷
- Hey, Pop. - Hey, Ray.
今天怎么样
How's it going today, man?
很好 就想低调行事
It's all good. Trying to, like, keep my head down, you know?
-你那边怎样了 -等等 我先把你弟弟放下
- How's there? - Hold on, let me put your brother down.
这边今天很安静 很安静
It's kind of quiet here today on the block. Kind of quiet.
总比上周好
Hey! Better than last week, though.
老天 这城市都疯了
Oh, man, the city was going crazy.
睡都睡不好
Couldn't even sleep.
真是疯了
That's crazy.
-一点也没变吧 -是啊
- Ain't nothing changed there then, huh? - Nope.
你那边呢
How's it over there, though?
-也没什么事 -很好
- It's quiet here. - Good, good.
那就好 儿子 我很开心
That's good, mijo. I'm glad.
你们今天吃什么了
What y'all eat today?
今晚我们只能吃速食了
Well, tonight we got some TV dinners,
因为伊莲娜想减肥
'cause Elena's trying to lose some weight.
我就只能吃...精益菜
So now I gotta eat these... Lean Cuisines.
什么是精益菜
What's Lean Cuisines?
就是成人都不该吃的垃圾
Yo, it's some shit no grown man should be eating, let me tell you.
-听起来就像 -是吧
- It sounds like it. - Doesn't it, though?
但我现在也愿意来一份
But I... I'd take it right about now.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah. Yeah, I bet, I bet.
那你呢 儿子
Um, what about you, son?
你晚上吃什么了
Um, what'd you have for dinner?
他们会给我们吃的 但是
Well, you know they feed us, but...
我总是很饿 什么都吃
you know, I stay hungry, so I take anything I can get.
有其父必有其子
Yeah, like father, like son, huh?
但今晚是我的最爱
But tonight's my kind of night.
今晚是芝士通心粉
You know, it's mac and cheese night.
有些油炸香肠
Little fried bologna, know what I'm saying?
还有油炸香肠
Fried bologna?
瞧瞧你 款爷儿
Hey, look at you, big spender.
是啊
Yeah.
但有时我就是想吃肉 所以
But sometimes I feel like meat, so...
就奢侈一把
I'll splurge a little.
是啊 你好好照顾自己
Yeah, well, you know, you're taking care of yourself
这才是最重要的 明白吗
and that's what matters, you know?
你该做什么就做什么
You gotta do what you gotta do to...
但你很快就能回家了
But before you know it, you'll be home.
希望如此
I hope so.
我想让你见见我妻子 伊莲娜
I want you to meet my wife Elena.
好吗
Okay?
伊莲娜
Look, Elena.
过来 给你介绍一下我儿子
Come. I want to introduce you to my son.
-这是我妻子 伊莲娜 -你好
- This is my wife, Elena. - Hi.
-伊莲娜 这是雷蒙德 -幸会
- Elena, este es Raymond. - Nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
但什么
But what...
-什么 -那是什么
- What? - What's that?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没事 没事
Nothing, nothing.
这都是谁的孩子
Who are all these kids?
伊莲娜的表亲 她来者不拒
Elena's cousins. She takes everybody in.
她很善良
She's got a big heart.
我把这个放到我房♥间去
I'm gonna go put this in my room.
对了 别担心屋里的那些东西
Oh, yeah, don't worry about all that stuff in there.
我们会搬出去的
We're gonna move it out.
时过境迁啊
Things have changed.
是啊 我懂 我懂
Yeah, I know, I know.
伊莲娜想重新装♥修♥一下 为了宝宝
Elena wanted to change it up, you know, for the baby.
好
Okay.
莲娜 莲娜
Hey, Lena, Lena.
不如... 来两瓶啤酒吧
How about... Two beers, please.
没有啤酒
There is no beer.
什么意思 我昨天给你钱了
What do you mean? I gave you the money yesterday.
我买♥♥食物了
I had to buy food.
-你想喝点水吗 -来点水吧
- You want water? - I'll take water.
拉蒙 拉蒙 过来
Ramón! Ramón, come here!
爸爸在叫你
Papi's calling you.
小拉蒙 快过来
Ramóncito! Come here!
我想让你见见大哥 好吗
I want you to meet your big brother. All right?
和哥哥打个招呼 这是雷蒙德
Say hi to your big brother. This is Raymond.
-你好 -你好
- Hola. - Hola.
我跟你说了很多雷蒙德的事
I've been telling you about Raymond.
我跟你说了雷蒙德的什么事
What'd I tell you about Raymond?
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表