剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
当他们瞧见我们时
第三集
快来 生日歌♥时间到
Come on, it's time!
*祝你生日快乐*
* Cumpleaños feliz *
*我们祝福你*
* Te deseamos a ti *
*祝你生日快乐 奶奶*
* Cumpleaños Abuelita *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Cumpleaños feliz *
生日快来
Felicidades!
我想让你们都知道我的愿望
I want you all to know my wish.
我的愿望是祝愿我的孙子 小雷蒙德
My wish is for my grandson, Raymond Jr.
我的家人没有到齐
It's hard for me to celebrate
我很难庆祝生日
when I don't have all of my family here.
他有麻烦了
He is in trouble,
没有人愿意帮助他
and no one wants to help him.
我想帮助他
I wanted to help him.
但我没有能力
But I couldn't.
我没能帮助他
I couldn't help him.
你知道这对每个人都有什么影响吗
You see what this is doing to everybody?
-你知道这对她有什么影响吗 -我要怎么做
- You see what this is doing to her? - What am I supposed to do?
是你和他把她牵扯进来的
This is the life you and him put her in.
你不应该带她去警♥察♥局
You should've never taken her to that police station.
你不该让她和你一起上法庭
You should've never let her go with you to the courts.
从那以后 她就变了
She ain't never been the same since.
好 那你告诉我我该怎么做 我会照你说的做
Okay, you tell me what I'm supposed to do, all right, and I'll do it.
-因为我已经尽力了 -那么
- Cause I done the best I could. - Yeah, well,
看看你的尽力给大家带来了什么
look what your best has gotten everybody.
家里每个人都麻烦不断
Everybody getting trouble from everywhere in this family.
我们家族怎么会有强♥奸♥犯
How could a rapist be in our family?
他不是强♥奸♥犯 别这么说
He's not a rapist. Don't say that.
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
这就是我们一直要听到的
That's what we have to hear all the time.
别这么说 因为你知道吗
Don't say that shit, because you know what?
他只是和几个朋友去公园, 好吗
He just went to the park with some friends, okay?
只是去公园 因为我叫他去的
Just went to the park because I told him to fucking go.
我说"街角麻烦太多
I said "There's too much trouble on the corner,
你去公园吧"
so why don't you go to the park?"
他就 我叫他去的 我他妈叫他去的
He just... I sent him, I fucking sent him.
他只是照我说的做 因为他是个好孩子
He just did what I told him 'cause he's a good boy.
拜托 你认识他一辈子了 他个好孩子
Come on. You've known him all your life, man. He's a good kid.
他从没有伤害过别人
He'd have never hurt nobody.
妈妈 我们只是在聊天 妈妈
Ma. We're just... We're just talking, Ma.
我去抽根烟 好吗
I'm gonna... I'm just gonna get a cigarette, okay?
一会见
Later.
-宝贝 -什么事
- Baby. - Yeah, Mama?
你要帮我把他收拾好还是怎么
You gonna help me get him ready or what?
好 不过你还有好多时间
Yeah. You got plenty of time, though.
我能歇一会儿吗
I mean, can I just get a minute?
我在等雷 雷要打电♥话♥
I'm waiting for Ray. Ray's gonna call.
雷总打电♥话♥ 账单
Ray's always calling. The bill.
账单 宝贝 别担心账单 好吗
The bill. Baby, don't worry about the bill, okay?
账单又不用你交钱 你就不要担心了
But you don't pay the bill, so don't worry about it.
事实上 我很担心账单
I do worry about the bill, actually.
好吗 因为账单让我们儿子没东西吃
Okay? 'Cause it takes food out of our son's mouth.
别这样 拜托
Don't start, please.
-你看 -不是我♥干♥的
- Look. - Oh, I didn't do that.
-不是你干的 -你在怪我
- You didn't do that? - You're blaming me.
-不是你做的 -行
- You didn't do that. - All right.
孩子给我
Okay, give me the baby.
-不要 -我来带孩子
- No. -I'll take the baby.
-不用 -我来带孩子
- Forget it. - I'll take the baby.
电♥话♥响了
The phone's ringing.
你接到一个来自斯波福德少管所
You have received a call from an inmate
囚犯的电♥话♥
at Spofford Juvenile Detention Center.
同意付费 按3
To accept the charges, dial three.
爸爸 爸爸 你在吗
Pop? Pop, you there?
在 雷 雷 我在
Yeah, Ray. Ray, I'm here.
你今天电♥话♥打得有点晚
You called a little later today.
那边一切都好吧
Is everything all right over there?
你等电♥话♥等了多久
How long did you wait for the phone?
今天等了45分钟
Yeah, a 45-minute wait today.
-45分钟 -疯狂吧
- Ow! Forty-five, wow. - Crazy, huh?
那你晚饭吃了什么
So, what'd you have for dinner?
吃了小卖♥♥铺的东西 多亏了你
Ate off the commissary, thanks to you.
杯面
Cup Noodles.
和以前一样好
It was good as ever.
不错 儿子 不错 挺不错
That's good, my man. Good. That's good.
谢谢你的钱
Look, thank you for that money.
我想精打细算
I'm trying to treat it right, you know? Like...
-坚持得久一点 -这就对了
- make it last. - Papi, that's right. That's right.
尽量能省着点花
Try to spread it out as long as you can.
拜托
Hey, come on.
你对她能轻点吗
Can you be more lighter with her?
雷 雷 这边
Ray. Ray, come here.
抱歉你得老是过来
I'm sorry you gotta keep doing this.
如果他们允许 我每天都会来
I'd come every day if they'd let me.
-我不想这样 -为什么
- I wouldn't want that. - Why?
我可以陪你
I could keep you company.
太多麻烦了
It's... It's too much trouble.
还费钱
And money.
看吧 你现在都糊涂了
See... Okay, you tripping now.
你没有给我添太多麻烦
You're not too much trouble.
有睡觉吗
You sleeping?
我最近
Well, I been...
最近一直做梦
I been having these dreams.
噩梦吗
A bad one?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我在我的床上
I'm in my bunk...
我一直听到这些 这些脚步声
and I keep hearing these... these footsteps.
然后离我越来越近
And they keep coming closer and closer.
我分不清我是在做梦还是
I don't know if I'm dreaming or...
还是现实 我
or if it's real. I...
每天晚上 它们都越来越近
Every night, they just keep coming closer and closer.
你继续听那些脚步声 宝贝
You keep listening for those footsteps, baby.
那是我
That's me...
来找你 把你带回家
coming to bring you home.
我觉得全世界的人都恨我 妈妈
I feel like everybody in the world hate me, Ma.
我能体会
I know it feels like that.
我能体会
I know it feels like that.
但我对你的爱
But I love you enough
足以抵消他们的恨
to make up for everybody.
我每天都在
All I do all day...
爱你
is love you.
绝不要认为你是一个人
Don't ever think you're alone.
我会和你一起经历这一切
I'm walking through this with you.
你哭泣 我也哭泣
You cry, I cry.
你生气 我也生气
You mad, I'm mad.
你害怕
You scared...
你也害怕
I'm scared.
你自♥由♥
You free...
我也自♥由♥
I'm free.
我们永远都在一起
You and me, always.
我的宝贝
My baby.
你好 宝贝
Hi, baby.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
来 给我
Here, give me that.
外套给我
Give me your coat.
他在吗
He here?
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比
Bobby.
亲爱的 看看谁回来了
Baby, look who's home.
儿子
Hey, son.
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表