剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
he ain't touched that woman.
所以我们能相信他说的话
So we can trust his words?
对 你们可以
Yeah. Yes, you can.
幸运的是 我们有录下他说过的话
Well, fortunately, we have his words. On tape.
他承认了自己的罪行
Saying that he did.
没有提问了 法官大人
Nothing further, Your Honor.
谢谢你 乔瑟夫先生
Thank you, Mr. Joseph.
我明白你尽力了
I know you did your best.
这还没结束呢 安特龙
This is not over yet, Antron.
没有任何可靠证据表明被告人与犯罪存在联♥系♥
There was no solid evidence linking the defendants to the crime,
没有指纹 也没有匹配的血液
no fingerprints, no blood matches.
公诉方最有力的武器
The prosecution's strongest weapon will come
将是那些青少年自己的
from the teenagers themselves
书面和录像口供
in written and taped confessions.
被告方律师称
Defense lawyers argued
那些少年是被逼供的
the teenagers were pressured into confessing,
他们是充满偏见的法律系统的受害者
that they were victims of a biased legal system
只顾解决针对白人女性的犯罪
anxious to solve a crime against a white woman.
因为另外两位
That debate could go on,
也被起诉强♥奸♥罪的少年准备出庭
as two other teenagers also charged with the rape
这场辩论将持续下去
prepare for trial.
4月19号♥当晚 你进入公园时
So on the night of April 19th, when you entered the park...
你看到 击打她的头部了吗
did you see [Beep] hit her in the head?
没有
Nah.
我听到了
I heard it.
实际上
Actually, uh...
我
I, uh...
我看到了
I seen it.
除了凯文·理查德森还有谁和她发生了性♥交♥
Who else had sex with her besides Kevin Richardson?
我没看到别人骑在她身上
I didn't see anybody else on top, uh...
性♥交♥
have sex.
只有他
Just him.
然后你骑在她身上
Then you got on top of her?
但是我的阴♥茎♥并没有进入她体内
But my penis wasn't in her.
我只是骑在她身上
I just... I got on top of her.
为了炫耀
For show. You know?
当他骑在她身上性♥交♥时
And when he was on top of her having sex,
你是怎么做到将手放到她的胸上的
how were you able to put your hands on her breasts?
我当时跪着
I was kneeling
朝着
to...
我 还有凯文
Me, Kevin,
和
and...
另几个人我不认识
I don't know the other ones.
唯一没有同流合污的是我和约瑟夫
The only ones who did it different was me and Yusef.
我和约瑟夫
Me and Yusef.
我和约瑟夫只是和她玩闹
Me and Yusef was just playing with her.
我很内疚
I felt bad.
我很内疚
I felt bad.
这是我 这是我第一次
This is my... This is my first extreme...
对任何女性
I did to any...
做出极端行为
any kind of female.
或者说
Or...
这是我第一次强♥奸♥
This is my first rape.
这是我第一次 也会是最后一次
This is my first experience, this will be my last.
你有试图摸她吗
Were you trying to touch her?
没有
Not... Not really.
你今天早些时候不是告诉警方
Didn't you tell police earlier today
你试图去抓住她
that you had tried to grab her
就是那时你被抓伤了
and that's when you got scratched?
不 不 不是那样
No, no, not like...
不是猥亵她那样
Like, not, like, feeling her up.
好 你不是那样抓的
Okay, not like that.
对 而是...
No, like, um...
我是想阻止的
I was trying to stop it.
但是你尝试了
But you tried. You--
我试着抓她胳膊
Like, I tried to grab her arm.
你试着抓她胳膊
You tried to grab her arms.
我当时
I was, uh...
我当时想阻止他们
I was trying to stop them.
他扇了你多少次
And how many times did he slap you?
三次
Uh, three times.
你做了什么
And what did you do?
我信了他的话
I just took him serious.
我没别的选择 只能信他
I had no choice but to take him serious 'cause...
哈提根警官说只有我承认当时在场才能回家
Hartigan said I could go home if I said I was at the rape.
你当时并不想那么说
You didn't want to say it,
但你还是说了
but you did.
你为什么要说假话呢 科里
Why did you say something that wasn't true, Korey?
他们说 他们说如果我在场
They said... They said if I was there,
如果我配合的话 我就能回家
and if I went along with it, that I could go home.
我只求能回家
And that's all I wanted.
我只想能回家
That's all I wanted, was to go home.
我现在也这么想
That's all I still want.
没有别的问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
所以录像里你做出的那个击打姿势
So that punching gesture that you're making in the video,
演示男生们如何殴打那个慢跑者
right, demonstrating how the boys punched the jogger,
是警方强迫你在录像上做的吗
did the police make you do that on tape?
用两个拳头击打
Punching with both your fists?
u200e算是吧
Somehow.
他们跟你说你要那么做吗
They tell you that you were supposed to do that?
他们在朝我大吼
W... They was yelling at me.
他们朝我又喊又叫 还打我 所以我
They was screaming at me and hitting on me, so I...
我想我要说他们想听的
I figured I'd tell them what they wanted.
如果我说了他们想要听的 我就可以回家了
If I tell them what they wanted, I could go home.
于是我就这么做了
So that's what I did.
在你的陈述中 警♥察♥逼你说
In your statement, did the police make you say
你用管子打她的头了吗
that you hit her in the head with a pipe?
上面是这么说的吗
Is that... that's what it says?
这上面是你的签名吗
Is that your signature on the page?
请求接近证人 法官大人
Permission to approach the witness, Your Honor?
这上面是你的签名吗
Is that your signature on your page?
是 是
Yeah. Yeah.
签名上面的陈述说了什么
And above that, what does the statement say?
念出陈述
Read the statement.
陈述说了什么
What does the statement say?
-念出陈述的内容 -我不太识字
- Read what the sentence says. - I can't read well.
-我不太识字 -你能试试看吗
- I can't read very well. - Can you try to read it?
我说了我不太识字
I said I can't read very well.
就念出陈述的内容
Just read what the sentence says.
这个女人怎么回事
What's wrong with this woman?
我说了我不太识字 她对我步步紧逼
I said I can't read well. She pushing on me.
你认识上面的任何单词吗
Can you read any of the words?
也许吧
Uh, maybe.
也许 我不知道 我不行
Maybe. I don't know. I can't--
在你的签名上面 是不是说了
Above your name, does it say,
陈述正确
"This statement is true"?
我不知道说了什么 因为不是我写的
I don't know what it says 'cause I ain't write it.
所以我不知道说了什么 不是我写的
So I don't know what it says. I ain't write it.
在1989年4月19日
Did you skip school
你逃学了吗
on April 19th, 1989?
-是 -在1989年4月19日
- Yeah. - And isn't it true that
这个日期之前 你也旷课了 是吗
you were truant from school before this date, April 19th, 1989?
旷课
"Truant"?
意思是逃学
That means you skipped school.
-我有理由的 -你经常逃学
- I had a reason. - You skipped a lot of school. Is that right?
反对
Objection.
已经说明了
Asked and answered.
驳回 你可以回答
Overruled. You can answer.
我是有理由的 我在学校里被威胁
I had a reason. I was threatened in school.
这就是原因
That's why.
这和 这和我的案子有什么关系
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表