剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
是慢跑者一案 南希
It's the jogger case, Nancy.
-慢跑者案子 -在中♥央♥公园里
- Jogger case... - In the park.
-特丽莎·麦利 19 -89年
- Trisha Meili, 19-- - 89.
是你的了
It's yours now.
我第一次见到她的时候
When I first saw her,
我决定
I decided...
我决定袭击她
I just decided to attack her.
拿走
To...
她所有的东西 强♥奸♥她
take everything that she had, to rape her.
我跟随她
I followed her...
现在大概叫"跟踪"吧
"Stalked her" I guess they call it.
你打她了吗
Did you beat her?
打了
Yes.
你强♥奸♥她了吗
Did you rape her?
是的
Yes.
你有没有任她死去
Did you leave her for dead?
是的 我以为她会死
Yeah, I thought she was gonna die.
那条路上没有很多人
There wasn't a lot of people out on that path.
我看见她过来
I saw her coming by...
我看见她的身体
I saw her body...
我跑到她身后 打了她的头
I run up behind her and hit her over the head,
但她还没有失去知觉
but she wasn't unconscious yet.
你在袭击中使用武器了吗
Did you use a weapon in the attack?
有一根树枝
There was a branch.
挺大的
It was pretty big.
"在整件事发生的最初几个小时
"In the earliest hours of this whole thing,
费尔斯坦指出地上的痕迹
Fairstein acknowledged the track marks
是一个人拖着另一个人
being where one person pulled in another.
她说 这就是他把她拖进草丛的地方"
'This is where he pulled her in,' she said."
这些很显然不是五个人的痕迹
Those clearly aren't the marks of five people.
说法是什么时候改变的
When did the theory change?
改变时我在场
I was there when it changed.
我用拳头打她
I beat her with my fists.
然后她试图逃跑 所以我拿了块石头
Then she was trying to run away, so I picked up a rock.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
她有意识吗
Was she conscious?
几乎没有
Barely.
就好像有人鼻子断了一样
It was like someone's nose is broken or something.
她不停地流血
Her blood is trickling out.
很粗的呼吸声 像很难呼吸的样子
It's a hard sound, like hard to breathe.
我离开她时 她在发出那种声音
She was making that sound when I left her there.
外面很冷 她状况很不好
It was cold. She was bad.
我以为她随时会死 所以我走了
I thought she was gonna die any minute, so I left.
真正的凶手带着她的随身听
The real perp was walking through the park
穿过了公园 浑身沾满了血
with her Walkman on, and drenched in blood.
警♥察♥抓了很多小孩 没有一个把他带回警局
No cop looking for the other kids brings him in.
你相信吗
You believe that?
他是这么跟你说的
That's what he's telling you.
是的 他就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what he's telling us.
你是说你真的觉得这家伙在胡编乱造
Are you telling me you really believe this guy's making it all up?
你知道吗 监狱有时会很无聊
Hey, you know what? Prison gets really boring.
这些人会说瞎话来博取关注
These people make shit up just for attention.
特丽莎·麦利是在1989年4月被侵犯的
Trisha Meili was violated in April 1989.
那年夏天 你还记得发生了一系列的强♥奸♥案
That summer, you'll remember there were a series of rapes
阴影笼罩着城市 四起
that terrorized the city. Four.
马蒂亚斯·雷耶斯1989年8月被捕
Matias Reyes was arrested in August 1989.
马上坦白了那四起
Confessed to those, straight out.
那个案子和慢跑者案
That case and the jogger case
法官是同一人
shared the same judge,
检察官是同一人
the same prosecutor,
负责的警探也是同一人 你
and the same detective: you.
而你从来没有把这些联♥系♥到一起
And... you never made the connection
犯罪手法如此类似
that the MOs were identical?
没人审问过他关于慢跑者的案子
No one even asked him about the jogger.
如果问了 他肯定也会供认的
If they had, he would have admitted that one too.
然而 你让那五个男孩被胁迫的证词成立
Instead, you let the statement you got out of the five boys stand,
尽管他们不知道细节 袭击地点
even though they knew no details, no locations,
尽管拖拽痕迹不符合
even though the track marks didn't match,
时间线也不符合
the timeline didn't match.
-什么都合不上 -我认为他们当时的供述是真的
- Nothing matched. - They gave statements that I believed were true.
是你逼他们供认罪行的
You squeezed statements out of them
经过42小时的审问和胁迫
after 42 hours of questioning and coercing,
没有食物 不能上厕所 还不让父母在场
without food, bathroom breaks, withholding parental supervision.
里德审讯法已经被全世界取缔了
The Reid technique has been universally rejected.
这就是你所谓的真♥相♥
That's truth to you.
我不知道什么里德审讯法
I don't know what the fucking Reid technique is.
好吗 我只知道自己学过的东西
Okay? I know what I was taught.
我知道上面要我♥干♥什么 我也照做了
I know what I was asked to do and I did it.
好吗 他们知道些什么
Okay? They knew something.
如果什么都不知道你不可能供认
You don't confess to something you don't know about.
他们知道些什么
They knew something.
是他们自作自受 他们也付出了代价
They put themselves there and they paid the price.
那个供认的家伙 他是第六个犯人
And that guy that confessed, he's the sixth guy.
好吗 我们漏掉了一人
Okay? We missed a guy.
懂吗 搞什么
Okay? The fuck?
不然为什么 不然为什么怀斯
Why do you think... why do you think Wise
和马蒂亚斯·雷耶斯多年前有争执
and Matias Reyes had that squabble all those years ago?
你觉得是为什么 他们在吵这件事
Why do you think that was? They were fighting over this.
他们在吵到底要谁来背黑锅
They were fighting over who's gonna take the fucking fall.
雷耶斯现在开口的唯一原因
And the only reason that Reyes is talking now
是因为他想要个更好的牢房♥
is because he wants a better cell assignment.
他想要博取关注 而你 亲爱的
He wants the perks of attention, and you, sweetheart,
正在满足他
are giving it to him.
别让这些禽兽糊弄了你
So don't let these animals fool you.
正义已经得到伸张了
Justice was fucking served.
你今天告诉我的一切都属实吗
Is everything you told me today true?
是的
Yes.
这些事件 你详细述说的这些事
And for all of the events, as you've described them in detail
从头到尾
from start to finish,
都只有你一个人吗
were you alone?
是的
Yes.
有别人帮助你吗
Were you aided by anyone?
没有
No.
是否有人帮你策划所提及的这起罪行
Was anyone with you in preparing for the attack in question?
-没有 -在你策划所提及的罪行时
- No. - Was anyone with you in preparing
-是否有人和你在一起 -没有
- for the assault in question? - No.
在袭击发生时是否有人和你在一起
Was anyone with you during the assault in question?
没有
No.
是我♥干♥的
I did this.
我们都得为自己赎罪
We all have to pay for our sins.
我犯了大罪
I sinned, bad.
我应该为自己的罪受罚
I deserve to pay for mine.
我该坐牢 我该受那些罪
I deserve the time, I deserve anything that happens.
那就是我
That's me.
用测谎仪测我 抽我的血 做你们该做的
Hook me up to machines, take my blood, whatever you need to do.
我已经准备好赎罪了
I'm ready to pay for mine.
现在别人在替我受罚
You got somebody else paying for mine.
别人不该为我赎罪
Nobody else should be paying for mine.
收到这个邀请我很惊讶
I'm certainly surprised by this invitation.
我也很惊讶邀请了你
I'm surprised to be making it.
我来是出于礼貌
I'm here as a courtesy.
你来才不是出于礼貌呢
Oh, courtesy is the last thing you're here for.
你是来炫耀的 但无所谓
You're here to gloat. But it doesn't matter.
你不过是找到了第六个强♥奸♥犯
You've simply identified a sixth rapist.
我一直说很可能有更多人
I always said there may be more.
是啊 你这么说是为了掩盖 因为你知道
Yeah, you said that to cover because you knew
自己胁迫了那些孩子供认罪行
you coerced those boys into saying what they did.
他们是自愿说那些话的 他们供认了
They said what they said freely. They confessed.
其实我觉得你是说服了自己
I actually think you've convinced yourself of that.
你怎么想根本不重要
It doesn't really matter what you think.
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表