剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
and it doesn't go our way. It's something we have to consider.
-这是好消息 -别急
- This is good news. - Wait.
我们得谨慎 一切都要看那些录像
We gotta be careful. It's all gonna come down to those tapes.
如果录像清楚显示这些男孩是被逼的
If the tapes clearly show our boys being coerced,
那对我们就很有利
it's a huge advantage to us.
这个案子输赢都有可能
This case could still go either way.
这不是我们干的
We didn't do this.
不
No.
我不认为我们该承认一件我们没有做过的事
I don't think we should admit to something that we didn't do.
约瑟夫说得对
Yusef is right.
我不会认罪
Not gonna do this.
好的
Okay.
那
So...
我们就继续抗争
we keep fighting.
当雷蒙德说"我当时跪着"
When Raymond said "I was kneeling"
他摸着她乳♥房♥♥的时候
when he was feeling her breasts,
你有没有检查他裤子上是否有泥浆
did you look to see if there was any mud on his pants?
没有
No.
你有批注他裤子上有泥浆吗
Did you make any notations about there being mud on the pants?
没有
No.
还有件事
One more thing.
雷蒙德把强♥奸♥地点
Raymond placed the rape
说错了 对吗
in the wrong part of the park. Am I correct?
反对 诱导言论
Objection, leading.
请作答
You'll answer.
桑塔纳把强♥奸♥地点说成了其他地方
Santana put the rape elsewhere.
哪里
Where?
其他地方是哪里 警探
Where "Elsewhere," Detective?
这对这个男孩很重要 我希望你能准确点
There's a lot at stake for this boy and I want you to be specific.
u200e我们不需要评论性言论 里维拉先生 请作答
We don't need the commentary, Mr. Rivera. You'll answer.
He put the rape down there.
他说强♥奸♥地点在那下面
不是
Not...
强♥奸♥的发生地
where it took place.
是的
No.
没有别的问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
很高兴你加入我们
Glad you could join us.
莱德尔女士
Ms. Lederer.
检方举证完毕 法官大人
The people rest, Your Honor.
她被强♥奸♥ 被暴♥力♥殴打
She was raped and beaten so severely,
她想不起任何跟袭击有关的事
she lost all memory of the attack.
庭审反反复复
It's been a back-and-forth trial
一切都要看这些认罪录像
and so much is riding on these taped statements.
如果关于这些录像我们所听到的是真的
If what we're hearing is true about those tapes,
这些男孩需要奇迹才能说服陪审团
those boys will need a miracle to convince a jury.
保护黑人青年 保护黑人青年
Protect black youth! Protect black youth!
保护黑人青年 保护黑人青年 保护黑人青年
Protect black youth! Protect black youth! Protect black youth!
没有正义就没有和平
No justice, no peace!
没有正义就没有和平
No justice, no peace!
-没有正义就没有和平 -我们爱你 小龙
- No justice, no peace! - We love you, Tron!
没有正义就没有和平
No justice, no peace!
没有正义就没有和平
No justice, no peace!
没有正义就没有和平
No justice, no peace!
没有正义就没有和平
No justice, no peace!
没有正义就没有和平
No justice, no peace!
他们是被栽赃的
They were framed!
他们是被栽赃的
They were framed! They were framed!
他们是被栽赃的
They were framed! They were framed!
他们是被栽赃的
They were framed! They were framed!
因为你不想来
'Cause you didn't wanna show up!
我一半的庭审你都不想来
You didn't wanna show up for half of my trial!
现在你又想来扮演英雄了
Now you're trying to come here and play the hero?
我可以弥补 小龙
I can make this right, Tron--
你有想过没有 如果你上去
Have you ever thought about what would happen
说错话会发生什么
if you went up there and say the wrong thing?
这是我的生活
This is my life.
这是我的生活
This is my life.
我知道是什么情况
I know what's happening.
我知道你为什么离开我们
I know why you're leaving us.
从没有人怪你
Ain't nobody ever blamed you for any of this.
我怪我自己
I blame myself.
你曾和警♥察♥一起离开过房♥间吗
Did there come a time when you left the room with the police?
是的
Uh, yeah. Yes.
他们说了什么
And what did they say then?
他们说
They said, um...
如果我儿子不配合 他就要去坐牢
if my son didn't cooperate that he was going to go to jail,
然后他们说我该回到房♥间里
and then they said I should go back in the room
和他单独谈谈
and talk to him alone,
我妻子不会在场
without my wife.
你和安特龙说了什么
And what did you say to Antron?
我跟他说我知道他说的是实话
I told him that I knew he was telling the truth...
但是他要说他们想听的才行
but he gonna need to say what they wanna hear
这样我们才能离开这里 才能回家
so that we can get outta here and go home.
我是想保护他
I was trying to protect him.
帮助他
Help him.
想要救他
Trying to save him.
那安特龙的回答呢
And what did Antron say?
他说"爸
He said, "Dad,
我没去那里
I wasn't there.
我不会撒谎的"
I'm not gonna lie."
之后发生了什么 麦克雷先生
What happened then, Mr.McCray?
我气得失控
I lost it.
把椅子扔了出去
Threw a chair.
我当时想让他撒谎
I was trying to get him to lie.
然后警方进入房♥间之后我看了看我儿子
And then the police came back in the room and I looked at my son,
我告诉他要说他们想听的话
I told him to tell them what they want to hear.
我当时以为我是在帮他免受牢狱之灾
I thought, I'm trying to keep him out of jail.
明白我的意思吗 一旦进去就无法回头了
Know what I'm saying? It's hard to come back from that. I--
谢谢你 麦克雷先生
Thank you, Mr. McCray.
没有提问了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
你扔了一个椅子
You threw a chair?
当时肯定特别生气
Must have been pretty angry.
失去了控制
Out of control.
我只想让我儿子去撒谎
I was trying to get my son to lie.
但是开始录像的时候 你并未说
But when the taping began, you didn't say anything like,
"这太荒唐了
"This is nonsense.
我不会让我的孩子回答这些问题"
I'm not gonna let my kid answer these questions."
他们告诉我
They had told us
如果我们配合的话
if we cooperate,
他就会成为证人
he would be a witness.
他们说这样我们就能回家了
They told us we could go home.
你真的指望我们会认为
Do you honestly expect us to believe
在你儿子签署了一份声明
that after your son signed a statement
承认他在公园殴打他人
admitting that he had beaten people in a park,
承认他侵犯了一个女人
that he had been on top of a woman,
承认他在别人强♥奸♥她时将她摁住之后
that he had held her down while people raped her,
你真的认为他会被允许回家吗
did you honestly believe that he was gonna be allowed to go home?
对
Yeah.
我当时是这么认为的
Yes, I did.
在警方向我们承诺之后
After we received that promise from the police.
麦克雷先生 你认为
Do you believe, Mr. McCray, that...
为了保护你的家庭 可以撒谎吗
it's okay to lie to protect your family?
你会教你儿子这么做吗
Is that something that you would teach your son?
会
Yeah.
听着 他没做这些
Look, he didn't do this.
但是4月19号♥那天你并不在公园
But you weren't in the park on April 19th,
所以你不可能确定
so you have no way of knowing that.
我清楚我儿子的为人 好吗
I know my son, all right?
安特龙不会撒谎的
Antron ain't no liar.
没错
That's right.
如果他说他没碰那个女人
If he say he ain't touched that woman,
那他绝对没碰过她
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表