剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
every 90 days for the rest of your life,
不然他们会把你重新关进监狱
or they will reincarcerate.
一辈子吗
For the rest of my life?
好了 你知道你的宵禁时间吗
All right, so, do you know your curfew?
知道 晚上7点到早上9点
Yes, sir, 7:00 p.M. Till 9:00 a.M.
-这段时间里你必须待在哪里 -待在家
- And where must you be during that time? - At home.
法律规定在房♥子里面
The law says inside the house.
不是人行道 也不是门廊上 是里面
That's not on the sidewalk, that's not on the stoop, inside.
所有晚上 每天晚上 直到早上9点
All night, every night, till 9:00 a.M.
要是我有工作 老板让我早点到怎么办
What happens when I get a job and my boss makes me come early?
那就换份工作
You get a different job.
出狱后 你有没有上过班
You ever been employed outside of prison?
填过工作申请表吗
You ever filled out a job application?
练习一下
It's just practice.
慢着 你得回答这些问题
Hold up. Gotta do your boxes.
你有没有进过监狱
"Have you ever been incarcerated?"
你有没有犯过重罪
"Have you ever committed a felony?"
"你有没有犯过重罪"
Now, "Have you committed a felony,"
这一条 保护了你
That box right there, that protects you.
看到那个老家伙了吗
See old boy back there?
他叫文斯·马丁内斯
That's Vince Martinez.
在克♥林♥顿♥坐了四年牢 就因为持有毒品
Four years up at Clinton, simple possession of narcotics.
他已经出狱15年了
He's been out 15 years.
你要是在重罪犯那里打勾
Now, you check that box as a felon,
那你就不能和马丁内斯一起工作了
and right away, you're not working on shift with Martinez,
因为他也是重罪犯
'cause he's a felon too.
根据你的假释规定 你不能和重罪犯有联♥系♥
And as a condition of your CR, you can't associate with felons.
要是你不在这里打勾
Now, what's gonna happen when you don't check that box
他们安排你和马丁内斯
and you end up working the fry beside Martinez
一起工作会怎么样
because they just scheduled you that way?
你还是会被重新关进监狱
You'll be reincarcerated.
你是不是登记在册的性侵犯者
"Are you a registered sex offender?"
这一条告诉了你的上司
That's the box that tells your supervisor,
"别让我发儿童餐"
"Don't put me out on the counter handing out no Happy Meals."
不然你马上就会被关进去
Or you'll go upstate in a heartbeat.
三♥级♥性侵犯者
Level three sex offenders
不能接近任何小孩 除非是自家的
can't be around any children that's not family.
一辈子都得这样
That's forever, right?
不仅仅是接下来三年
Not just the next three years.
这么多阻碍 我上哪去找工作
Who am I supposed to work for with all this hanging over me?
愿意雇用你的人
Man, whoever will take you.
小雷蒙德·桑塔纳
Raymond Santana Jr.
我爸爸让我来找他的老板 巴克里女士
My pop told me to ask for his boss, Mrs. Bakry.
我爸说她认识我
My pop said, uh, said she knew about me,
她会接受我的申请
she'd walk the application through.
巴克里女士两周前退休了
Mrs. Bakry retired two weeks ago.
拜托 我已经参加过好多场面试了
Please, I've been on so many interviews.
我只需要一次机会
I just need one chance.
我们会审核你的申请书 和其他人一样
Your application will be processed, like everyone else.
谢谢
Thank you.
最近怎么样 雷
Yo, what up, Ray?
快看 它在飞
Look! It's flying!
你知道
You know...
我们刚搬进来的时候
when we first moved in,
一切都是新的
it was all new.
外婆总是骂我说
And Grandma'd always be on me,
把你的脚从家具上拿下来 臭小子
"Get your feet off the furniture, child!"
看看他们在做什么
Now look what they're doing, man.
我和曼尼叔叔花了大概
Took Uncle Manny and me probably,
两个月的时间给沙发装上了垫子
like, two months to upholster that couch.
听着 要是你有什么烦心事 就直说
Look, if something is bothering you, just say something, man.
不要憋在心里
Don't hold it in.
因为我不会读心术
'Cause I'm not a mind reader.
宇宙飞船又来啦
The spaceship's coming again!
好样的 宝贝
Good job, champ.
我是准备晚点拿出来给大家吃的
I cooked that food for us to eat later!
我看那个孩子在吃 我以为没事
I saw the kid was eating, so I thought it was okay.
你对妈妈做了什么
What did you do to Mom?
这里不是监狱 我们在桌子上吃饭
This isn't prison. Here we eat at the table!
像正常人一样
Like normal people.
-我以为没问题 -你到桌子上吃
- I thought it was okay. - You eat at the table!
他不知道
He didn't know.
伊莲娜 你能让你的家人
Yo, Elena, can you tell your family
别破坏家具吗 还有把电视关了
to please respect the furniture and turn down the TV?
你就让他这么对我说话吗
You gonna let him talk to me like that?
你觉得在我家里我会让一个强♥奸♥犯不尊重我
You think I'm letting a rapist disrespect me in my own house
-命令我做事吗 -你叫我强♥奸♥犯
- and tell me what to do? - You calling me a rapist?
-你又不了解我 -算了吧
- You don't know me! - Let it go!
你♥他♥妈♥不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about!
我从来都没有伤害过女的
At no time have I ever hurt a woman, man!
从来没有
Never! Never!
-爸 告诉她我说了什么 -她懂的
- Pa, tell her what I said! - She understands.
拜托不要激怒他 好吗 不要激怒他
Please don't provoke him. Okay? Don't provoke him.
管一下你的儿子 管一下
Control your son! Control your son!
你不能这么做 你不能这么做
You can't do like that, man. You can't do like that.
伊莲娜是我老婆 她是我老婆
Elena's my wife, all right? She's my wife.
如果你想住在这儿
If you're gonna be here,
你就得尊重她 因为这是她家
you gotta respect her 'cause this is her house.
那她就可以不尊重我吗
Where was her respect?
我得住在这儿
I gotta live here, man.
我无处可去 我一无所有
I ain't got nowhere else to go. I got nothing.
一无所有
I got nothing.
相信我 会好起来的
I'm telling you, it's gonna get easier.
看着我 相信我
Look at me, look at me, man. I'm telling you.
但你得配合我
But you gotta work with me.
你得听话 知道吗
You gotta do your part, baby, all right?
好吗
All right?
你打扫得好认真
You do that like you really care about it.
你是真的想把这里打扫干净
Like you really care about getting this clean
为了你根本不认识的人
for people you don't even know.
你是个兼♥职♥的牧师吧
You're a priest with a part-time job, ain't you?
不是牧师
Priest, no, ma'am.
我想我只是喜欢让脏东西发光 仅此而已
I guess I just like making dirty things shine, that's all.
我也喜欢脏东西
Well, I like dirty things too.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
本地人
From here.
-你是哪里的 -路易斯安那州 什里夫波特
- Where you from? - Shreveport, Louisiana.
欢迎来到哈莱姆
Welcome to Harlem.
我不是新来的
Oh, I've been here for a while.
但我从没见过你
Though I ain't seen you around.
也许你没注意
Maybe you ain't been looking.
我有注意
I'm looking.
你以前住在雷曼吗
Yo, you used to live in Lehman?
不是
Uh, nah.
我认识你
I know you.
-你是哪里的 -我帮不了你
- Where I know you from? - I can't help you, bro.
我不是这儿的人
I ain't from here.
你跟我说你是哈莱姆的
You told me you were from Harlem.
确实是 我
I am, I...
只是不想浪费时间
just ain't wasting time talking to dudes
和找茬的人说话
trying to start some shit, you know?
再聊他就要找我要钱了
Next, he'll be hitting me up for cash.
得了吧 我了解你这种人
Negro, please. I know your jam.
你只对女人感兴趣
You're just all about the ladies.
你去哪了
Whoa, where you been?
你发型不错啊
So... Man, you got a head of hair.
什么理发师给你理的 你之前是在哪理发
What kind of barber they got cutting that? Yo, where was you at?
州下惩教所 再之前是哈莱姆山谷
Uh, Downstate. Harlem Valley before that. I cut hair there.
没错了 你的发型很出名
That's seems right, 'cause you was known for your hair.
四方平头 对吧 小凯恩老爹
Flat top, right? Lil Daddy Kane!
我记得
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表