剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
我要阻止这事
And I'm stopping this.
我现在就要阻止 我要见我儿子
I'm stopping this right now. Right now. I want to see my son.
我要立刻见我儿子 立刻
I want to see my son right now. Right now!
-这上面 签字 -快 醒醒
- Up here. Sign this. - Come on. Wake up and--
签字
Sign this.
姓和名 最上面 签上
First and last name, right there, top line. Go ahead.
-快写完 -你在干什么
- Finish writing it. - What are you doing?
你逗我吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
门不关了吗 操
The door just opens now? Fuck.
我来了 儿子
I'm here, son.
我来了
I'm here.
看着我
Look at me.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
有吗
Are you?
没有 没有
No. No.
那是什么
What is that?
米兰达卡片
Miranda card.
他放弃了请律师的权利
He waived his right to an attorney.
我们什么权利都不放弃
We're not waiving any rights.
你让一个孩子在没有监护人
You left a child unaccompanied by a guardian
或者律师的陪同下在这里接受审讯
or a lawyer with these men in this room,
审讯了数小时
for hours!
真可耻
Shame on you.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
他爸爸也得签字
His dad needs to sign this too.
这是笔
Here's a pen.
你越早签字 就越早可以离开
The quicker you sign, the quicker we get out of here.
我儿子从昨天起就没进食了
You know, my son ain't eat since yesterday.
你们已经扣押了他18小时
It's been 18 hours since you brung him here.
我能带他去吃点东西吗
Can I go get him some food now?
你有5分钟时间 然后我就要带他去拘留室
You got about five minutes, then I'm taking him to Holding.
-好吗 -这里哪儿能买♥♥吃的
- Okay? - Where can I get some food around here?
叫他请律师
Tell him to get a lawyer.
不管他们说我做了什么
Whatever they said I did...
我都没做
I didn't.
我知道
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
-莱德尔律师 早 -你好
- Counselor Lederer. Morning. - Hi.
这是新案子的最新进展
Here's the latest on the new case.
我忙活了一晚上
I've been up working on this all night.
好
Okay.
当指控这些孩子第一次袭击骑自行车的人时
When these kids are given the facts of the first bicycle assaults,
我们可以看到他们的说法一致
we see moments where their stories actually align with each other.
-当我们说到强♥奸♥的时候 -他们就开始说谎
- When we arrive at the rape-- - Yeah. Then they all start lying.
说谎 试试五个不同版本
Lying? Try five different versions.
雷蒙德说"不是我 是凯文"
Okay, you've got Raymond saying, "It wasn't me. It was Kevin."
凯文说"不是我 是安特龙干的"
Kevin saying, "Not me, it was Antron who did it."
然后安特龙说
And then Antron goes...
"等等 是个神秘高个黑人男子攻击的她"
"Oh, wait, it was some mysterious tall black guy who assaulted her."
然后他更进一步
And then he doubles down
说是一群人强♥奸♥她
and has the whole cast of characters raping her.
除了他自己
Except for himself,
他只掏出了他的阴♥茎♥ 假装要强♥奸♥她
who pulled out his penis and only pretended to rape her.
我得在法官面前 对此提起公诉 琳达
I've gotta face a judge and prosecute this, Linda.
你的论据是什么
What is your case?
我们的论据
Our case...
就是他们都有罪
is they're all guilty.
他们都袭击了帕特丽莎·麦利
Each of these boys assaulted Patricia Meili.
他们都强♥奸♥了她
They all raped her.
我们之所以知道是因为在他们的供词中
And we know this because in each of these boys' confessions,
他们都作证看到了对方
they all bear eyewitness against each other.
你觉得论据不足
You think it's weak.
我想象我自己走进法庭
I'm imagining myself walking into that courtroom
带着一叠互相矛盾的证词
armed with a stack of wildly conflicting statements,
没有实质证据 没有武器
no physical evidence, no weapon.
我们只需要其中一个小混♥蛋♥
All we need is for one of these little shits
把整件事联♥系♥在一起
to tie this whole thing together.
你一直在检查你的证词
You've been going over your statement.
你觉得你已经铭记于心了吗
You think you know this pretty good?
因为你说错的话我们就要一直录下去
'Cause we can't stop the taping if you mess up.
好
Okay.
不 不 我
Actually, no. No, I, uh...
-我没听到 我看到了 -这孩子已经彻底失控
- I didn't hear it. I seen it. - This kid is a dumpster fire.
他说他没有强♥奸♥她
He says he didn't rape her.
他说他并没有目睹强♥奸♥
He says he didn't actually witness it.
你失去了约瑟夫和安特龙
You've lost Yusef and Antron
你也没有地点
and you don't have a location.
我们要加一点内容 好吗
We're gonna add a few things. All right?
瘦高个黑人男子
Tall, skinny black guy.
好吗
All right?
你在听吗 约瑟夫·萨拉姆
You listening? Yusef Salaam.
在听吗
Yeah?
另外一个人 科里
And another guy, Korey.
我记不住这么多
I'm not gonna remember all that.
最大的问题不是他们的证词不相符
The biggest issue isn't that their statements don't match.
而是他们所说的
It's that nothing these boys state
和该案的中心事实都完全不符
matches the central facts of the crime.
我们已经改了
We changed it already.
嗯 我们要再次修改
Yeah, well, we're changing it again.
改了两次 武器是管子 一个留着四方平头的高个
Twice we did the pipe and a tall dude with the flat top.
你可不想让陪审团觉得你是骗子
You don't want the jury to think you're a liar.
麦利被强♥奸♥和殴打的地方
So, Meili was found raped and beaten by a muddy area
位于水库以北半英里
half a mile north of the reservoir.
他们都说袭击发生在水库旁
All of them say the attack happened beside the reservoir.
他们是在那强♥奸♥了她 然后把她拖到半英里之外吗
So, did they rape her there and then drag her half a mile?
有什么实质证据支持这一论点
Where is the physical evidence to support that?
他们搞错了 这些蠢货根本不了解中♥央♥公园
They just got it wrong. These idiots don't know the park.
麦克 还剩一个人 对吗
Mike, we still got one more, right?
是的
Yeah.
-科里·怀斯 -嗯
- Korey Wise. - Mm-hm.
就是他 他就是胶水
He's the one. He's the glue.
我们要确保他把所有线索连接在一起
We'll make sure he sticks it together.
确保他知道他当时到底在哪
Well, make sure this kid knows where he actually was.
我们在24分局外
We're outside the 24th Precinct...
女士
Ma'am!
打扰下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am!
打扰下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am!
你说是哪个警局来着
Hey, what station did you say it was again?
我只是想确认 该死
Yeah, I'm just trying to be sure. Damn.
-嗯 -女士 你是来看谁的吗
- Yeah. - Ma'am ,are you visiting someone here?
你是否是慢跑者一案嫌疑人的亲人
Are you related to one of the suspects in the jogger case?
我是来看我儿子的
Um, I'm just here to see my son.
他牵涉进了慢跑者案子吗
Is he involved in the jogger case?
我不想出镜
I... I don't wanna be on camera.
女士 你儿子叫什么
Ma'am, what's your son's name?
你儿子叫什么 女士
What's your son's name, ma'am?
或者你叫什么 女士
Or your name, ma'am?
女士 你儿子叫什么 你知道发生了什么吗
Ma'am, what's your son's name? Do you know what happened?
我辗转于各个警局
I've been looking for him
想要找到他
at different stations trying to find him.
我不知道他们昨天就把他抓到这来了
I didn't know they had him here since yesterday.
你听说了那个入院的年轻女子吗
Have you heard about the young woman in the hospital?
我有听说
Yes, I have heard about that.
你有什么想对她说的吗
Do you have any words for the young woman?
-她在为她的生命作斗争 -我不想出镜
- She's fighting for her life. - I don't want to be on camera.
警♥察♥跟你说了什么
What have the police told you?
不知道 他们就叫我过来
I don't know, they just... They just said to come here,
但他们没说他有做什么
but they didn't say he did anything.
-请别拍我 -你叫什么
- Please stop taking my picture. - What's your name?
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表