剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
and I ain't got nothing much for that.
他们不能这样
They can't just do that.
也许
Maybe...
我能和警卫或
I could talk to a guard or...
或监狱长什么的
or a warden?
-谈谈 -那下一次我见你
- Something? - And the next time I see you,
你就不止需要药物了
you'll need way more than medicine.
那我该怎么办 就让...
What am I supposed to do? Just let...
让他们为所欲为吗 是吗
let them do whatever they want to do? Whatever?
我该说什么
The fuck am I supposed to say?
我只是需要帮助
I just need help.
我帮了你
I helped you.
我完成了工作
I did my job.
你可以走了
Now you're free to go.
中♥央♥公园
Central Park.
你有什么能帮我的 尽管开口
Let me know if you can do anything for me.
下去的路很长啊
It's a long way down.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
u200e努力活着
I'm surviving.
你懂的 u200e努力活着
You know, surviving.
我以为能早点见到你
I was hoping I could see you before now.
我一直在努力
I've been trying.
一路进来不容易
It is not easy getting all the way out here.
-明白吗 发生了好多事 -我知道
- Okay, and there's a lot going on. - I know.
-而且不容易... -没关系
- And it ain't easy-- - It's all good.
我只是想你
I just miss you.
但你现在来了 你现在来了
But you're here now. You're here now.
嗯
Yeah.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
凑合吧
I've been better.
有什么我能做的吗 任何事
Anything I can do? Anything.
没有 宝贝 没有
No, baby, there's...
你能做的事
nothing you can do.
你兄弟来探视过你吗
Your brother been here to visit you?
哪一个
Which one?
你知道哪一个
You know which one.
唯一会来的那个
The only one that would come.
没有
No.
马西没有来
Marci ain't come.
他怎么样了
How is he?
我怎么会知道
I wouldn't know.
也许 也许下次你可以和他一起来
Maybe... Maybe he come with you next time you come.
也许呢
Maybe?
你跟他说是我要求的
You tell him I asked.
你知道这不可能
You know that's not gonna happen.
那约瑟夫呢
What about Yusef?
我在想也许你能让约瑟夫给我写信
I was thinking maybe you could have Yusef write?
我得去试试
Imma have to work on that one.
你知道我和他妈妈不是什么闺蜜
You know me and his mama ain't exactly the best of friends,
但也许他们会让他在劳♥教♥营写
but maybe they'll let him do it from his little boot camp.
你在这...
What, um...
你在这是什么样
What is it like for you in here?
我不知道 很奇怪
I don't know. Weird.
你...
You, um...
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
没人试着伤害你吧
Ain't nobody tried to hurt you in here, have they?
他们说如果我表现好 就能假释出去
They said if I'm good, I can get off on parole.
那就好
That'd be good.
我没事 妈妈 我没事
I'm good, Mama. I'm good.
好
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉这么问
I'm sorry to ask,
但你能不能给我小卖♥♥部账户多打一点钱
but can you put a little something extra on my commissary account?
妈妈 不用太多 多少都行
Mama, not much. Any little bit helps.
10块 20块 就...
Ten, twenty. Just...
打到我账上就行
Just to add to my books.
孩子 我没什么能给你了
Boy, I ain't got nothing to give you.
我什么也没有
I ain't got it.
但是
But, um...
我会想办法
I will work on that.
我会改善处境
I'll make it easier.
我会改善处境
I'll make it easier.
我会...
I'll...
我会申请转狱
I'll write up a transfer.
我可以找
I can get help from...
图书馆的人帮帮忙
from the library.
我可以申请转狱 改善处境
I can write up a transfer and I'll make it easier.
这样你也能多来看看我
And you can come see me more.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
You cool?
你说呢
You tell me.
我尽力而为
I do what I can.
他们没有找你茬
They're not fucking with you.
-对吧 -今天没有
- Right? - Not today.
-但他们看起来有点饿 -下次
- But they look a little hungry. - Next time,
尽管有我看着 也很可能会有下次
and there will probably be a next time, despite me looking out,
要求关禁闭
ask for solitary.
别去医务室
Don't go to the infirmary.
告密的才去医务室
Infirmary's for snitches.
给我的东西别停
Keep 'em coming.
告诉我你要什么
And let me know what you need.
他们去了少管所
They went to juvie.
我都不知道在哪
Somewhere, I don't even know.
我只知道
All I know is...
我在这 而他们不在
I'm in here and they not.
你可以申请转狱
You can ask for a transfer.
-什么 可以这么干 -是啊
- A what? You can do that? - Yeah.
你只需要写封信
I mean, all you gotta do is just, like, write a letter.
我听说大概需要一两年什么的
I hear it takes, like, a year or two sometimes or something,
但是
but, hey, I mean...
我会改善处境
I'll make it easier.
我会改善处境
I'll make it easier.
我会申请转狱
I'll write up a transfer.
我可以找
I can get help from...
图书馆的人帮帮忙
from the library.
我可以申请转狱 改善处境
I could write up a transfer and I'll make it easier,
这样你也能多来看看我
and you can come see me more.
阿提卡监狱
距离哈莱姆区352英里
1991年
我保证 妈妈
I promise, Mama.
你们都去少管所了
Y'all all together in juvie?
你怎么样 兄弟
How you been, man?
勉强坚持着
Holding it down.
我们知道你在公园里对那个白人女性做了什么 禽兽
We know what you did to that white woman in the park, you fucker!
欢迎来到阿提卡 混♥蛋♥
Welcome to Attica, motherfucker!
我不知道你抵抗个啥劲 你肯定得挨揍了
I don't know what you fighting it for, boy. This is happening!
就当这是对你的热烈欢迎吧
Consider it a friendly welcome.
-混♥蛋♥ -每天都让你尝一顿
- Fucker! - Taste of this every day
直到你死翘翘离开这
till you dead and you gone!
-放开我 -警卫来了
- Let go of me! - Guard!
我知道你不该在这
I know you're not supposed to be here.
滚出去 迈克尔斯
Get the fuck out of here, Michaels.
怎么了 小子们
What's going on, boys?
新来的
Newbie?
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
不用了
I'm good.
他说他不用
He said he's good.
我问你了吗 回去工作
Was I asking you? Get to work.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me.
妈的 老天
Shit. Jesus.
我们得带你去医务室
Okay, we gotta get you to the infirmary.
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表