剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
9点15分
9:15...
u200e第一个步行者确认东大道上的袭击
first walking patron confirmed assault on East Drive.
法瑞尔审讯完那群小孩了
Hey. Farrell's interviews with the boys are in.
-有什么发现 -这些事全部发生在公园内
- What you got? - All this is happening in the park...
但没有联♥系♥
and it's not connected?
他们不是目击者
They're not witnesses.
他们是嫌疑人
They're suspects.
联♥系♥地检办公室 找伊丽莎白·莱德尔
Put a call into the DA's office and ask Elizabeth Lederer.
我想要她来负责这案子
I want her on this.
好像凶杀组的南希·瑞恩
Uh, I think Nancy Ryan in Homicide Division--
这是性犯罪 不是凶杀案
This is a sex crimes unit. It's not a homicide.
-南希·瑞恩在路上了 -我来了
- Nancy Ryan's on her way. - I'm here.
琳达
Hey, Linda.
这听上去不属于你们部所负责的范畴 琳达
This doesn't sound like something your unit should handle, Linda.
发生在中♥央♥公园的是性犯罪
What happened in Central Park is a sex crime.
你让我负责这个部门的时候
When you gave me this unit to run,
罗伯特 就是为了处理这类案子
Robert, it was for exactly this kind of case.
北区凶杀组已经在忙了 我有6个警探在调查此案
North Homicide's already working. I got six detectives on this.
天还没亮我就去了犯罪现场
I was at the crime scene before daylight.
我比你先去
Well, I got there before you.
我让局里的人审讯在押
I've had precinct guys here interviewing suspects...
-嫌犯 -嫌犯
- Suspects? - ...in custody.
你抓的不过是十几个骚扰骑自行车人的小孩
You've got a dozen kids harassing bicyclists.
他们还殴打慢跑者
And beating up joggers.
一个大都会公立学校老师头骨破裂
A public school teacher's at Metropolitan with a fractured skull.
我准备叫罗萨里奥去医院讯问他
I'm about to get Rosario to the hospital to interview him.
现在 这些小孩在胡作非为
Right now, these kids... these kids were on a rampage.
你说了算 摩根索先生
It's your call, Mr. Morgenthau.
-听着 -在你决定之前 罗伯特
- Well, look-- - Before you decide, Robert, just...
听我说完
just hear me out.
去年纽约警局共接到3412起强♥奸♥案
There were 3,412 rapes reported to the NYPD last year.
3412次
3,412 times
有人被攻击 被压制 被威胁 被凌♥辱♥
someone was assaulted, held down, threatened, degraded...
被强迫
forced.
这已经不仅仅是有问题了
This has gone way beyond problematic.
这已经泛滥成灾 我们失去控制
This is an epidemic. We are not in control.
但我们可以控制住
And we can be.
你们两个自行解决
The two of you work it out.
作出决定后立刻给我打电♥话♥
Call me as soon as you make a decision.
这些男子在这恐吓骑自行车的人
These males terrorized bicyclists here.
在这里将两人的头部打伤入院
They put two guys in the hospital with head injuries here.
他们在这攻击了一个50岁的男人
A 50-year-old man they attacked here,
然后还攻击了一个在水库旁慢跑的公立学校老师
and a public school teacher jogging at the reservoir.
在上面这里
And way up here...
他们残忍♥强♥暴♥了一个女人
they brutally raped a woman
把她像垃圾一样丢弃
and discarded her like a piece of garbage.
-任其自生自灭 -太惨了
- Left her for dead. - What a mess.
流着血 被捆住
Bleeding, bound.
裸着身子
Naked.
而我们打算把这些禽兽送去家庭法♥院♥
And to think we were gonna release these animals to family court
让他们回到街头
and put them back on the streets.
我有个问题
I got a question.
针对你们所有人
For all of you.
9点半的时候 他们在这恐吓人
At 9:30, they're terrorizing folks here.
10点的时候 其中一人在这强♥奸♥慢跑女子
At 10:00, one of them is raping the female jogger here.
这之间的半小时发生了什么
What happened in the half-hour in between?
这些禽兽
What did these animals do
在这里和这里之间做了什么
between here and here?
公园里还有其他受害者吗
Are there other victims still in the park?
祝你好运
Good luck.
你会需要的
You're gonna need it.
我需要那整个团体
I need that whole group.
我有部分人和其他人的描述
I have some of them and descriptions of others,
但我需要他们所有人
but I need all of them.
昨晚在公园的每个年轻黑人男子
Every young black male who was in the park last night
都是强♥奸♥这名女子的嫌犯
is a suspect in the rape of that woman
她现在正在为生命作斗争
who is fighting for her life right now.
我要所有小队都出去
I want units out strong...
拜托
Come on, guys.
我们漏掉了什么
What did we miss?
派一群警力到哈莱姆区
Let's get an army of blue up in Harlem.
你们到这些贫民区
You go into those projects
见到一个暴徒制♥服♥一个
and you stop every little thug you see.
把昨晚所有在公园的小孩都抓来
You bring in every kid who was in the park last night.
他总是在那
Yo, he stays there all the time.
-不可能 -一天到晚都在
- No way. - All day.
看同一份报纸
With that same newspaper?
从没变过
Without fail.
那根本不是街 拜托
Okay, that's not even a fucking street. Come on.
我们走这边 凯恩
Let's go this way, Kane.
凯恩
Kane!
快
Hustle!
你从没见过那名字
You never seen that name before?
你有身份证件吗
You got ID?
-有吗 -有
- Huh? - Yeah.
-唯一的身份证件就是公交卡 -给我看看
- Only ID I have is my bus pass. - Well, let's see it.
符合描述
Fits the description.
对 约瑟夫·萨拉姆 16岁
Yep. Yusef Salaam, 16.
你11年级生
What, you in 11th grade?
是的
Yeah.
我实际15岁
I'm actually 15.
明年你就高中毕业了 你跟我说你15岁
You graduate high school next year, you're telling me you're 15?
他跳了级
He skipped some grades.
-我改了上面的生日 -为什么
- And I changed the birth date on that. - How come?
我当时想打动一些女孩子
I was trying to impress some girls.
我们就认16岁
We'll go with 16.
来
Come on.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
你16岁
You 16?
-是吗 -16岁
- Huh? - Sixteen.
你叫什么
What's your name?
科里·怀斯
Korey Wise.
他不在名单上
He's not on the list.
你把他带走
Take him.
想陪你朋友去趟市中心吗 很快就可以回来
You wanna go downtown with your buddy? You'll be right back.
可以吧
I guess so. I mean...
我要是不去你妈会杀了我的
your moms would kill me if I don't, so...
快来
Come on.
走吧 你是个好朋友
Go ahead. You're a good friend, you know?
挺你的哥们
Sticking with your buddy.
姐妹 你见到我儿子了吗
Hey, girl. You seen my son?
没有 今天广场上只有一群油井工人
No. Nothing but a bunch of roughnecks out in the plaza today.
他知道他应该在我回家前回家
And he know he's supposed to be home before I get home.
如果你看到他 叫他回家
All right, if you see him, you tell him to get his behind home.
我会告诉他的
I'll let him know.
-好 再见 谢谢 -好的 再见
- All right. Bye. Thank you. - All right. Bye.
我们有嫌犯 也逮捕了小孩
We've got suspects, we've got kids in custody.
审讯他们 让他们供出同伙
Interrogate. Make them name their accomplices.
这跟平时的案子不一样
This is not business as usual.
媒体对此事关注很大
The press is crawling all over this.
不要把他们当小孩对待
No kid gloves here.
他们不是小孩 他们强♥奸♥了这个女人
These are not kids. They raped this woman.
这是这位慢跑女子应得的
Our lady jogger deserves this.
等等 他不行
Wait, not him.
那是凯文·理查德森
That's Kevin Richardson.
他只有14岁
He's only 14.
他妈妈不舒服 就走了
His mother felt sick, so she left.
需要去吃药
Needed her medication.
他妈妈主动离开
The mother left voluntarily?
在下雪吗
Is it snowing?
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表