剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
哈莱姆区
1989年4月19日
小龙 在我回去上班前来吃点东西
Tron! Come get some of this food before I go back to work.
-有体育版 -是的 你看到了吗
- Got the sports section? - Yeah, you see that?
扬基队跟加里·沃德解约了
The Yankees released Gary Ward.
他可是两次入围全明星阵容
He's a two time All-Star.
就跟你一样
Yeah, just like you.
但这不对
Yeah, but that ain't right.
可能只是累了 想要换个球队 懂吗
Probably got tired. Wanted to trade, you know what I mean?
很快就会有球队和他签约的
He'll get picked up, quick too.
但是不会为扬基队效力了
Won't play for the Yankees, though.
我还是支持他
Still root for him, though.
如果他不是扬基队的 就没必要支持了
Nah, if he ain't a Yankee, nothing to root for.
你真冷血 小龙
You cold, Tron.
怎么 本来就是啊
What? I'm just saying.
叛徒没有薯条吃
No french fries for traitors, man.
我不是叛徒 我很忠诚的
Whoa, I ain't no traitor. I am loyal to the soil.
-懂我意思吗 -到时就知道了
- You know what I'm saying? - A'ight, we gonna see.
因为 通常我
'Cause, you know, usually I
通常我会让别人起头
usually I just let everybody else go and take the lead,
但今天 我心想"我要秀出自己
but today, I was like, "I wanna step up.
我要做我该做的" 然后我这么做了
I'm gonna do what I have to do," And I did.
我感觉如果我一直这么下去
And I really feel like if I keep doing that,
我就真的有机会坐上首席 真的
then I could really take first chair. I really do.
你今天表现也很好
And you sounded good today, too.
你的音乐课结束了
All right, you got your music lesson out the way.
你自♥由♥了
You're a free man.
别把春假浪费了 小凯
Don't waste this spring break, Kev.
春假是用来放松的 安吉
Spring break's for relaxing, Angie.
想放松的话 就在妈妈回家前
How about you relax your way into those dishes from last night
-把昨晚的盘子洗了 -好
- before Mama gets home? - Okay.
我今晚要负责关门 别等我
I'm closing at work tonight. Don't wait up.
好
All right.
拜托 我们去肯尼迪吃点炸鸡
Come on, baby girl, let's go get some chicken at Kennedy.
-你怎么随时都是饿的 -你怎么从来不饿
- How come you always hungry? - How come you never hungry?
因为我有吃午饭
'Cause I eat at lunch.
在学校 这就是原因
At school. That's why.
看看我
Look at me.
如果你能经常来上学的话
And if you would come to school more often,
我们就可以有更多时间在一起
then we could spend more time together.
我是在等你放学
Well, I was waiting for you to get out of school
这样我们就能一起吃了
so we could eat together.
和你一起吃更香
Everything better with you.
我们去肯尼迪吃吧 宝贝
Come on, let's get us some Kennedy. Please, baby. Yeah?
淡定
Yo, ease up.
我们先过去 让莎琳进去
Don't let's get there first. Make Sharene go inside, and...
-让她来找我 -天
- you know, be looking around for me. - Oh, boy.
-她不... -你在干什么
- She is not checking for... - What are you doing?
她不喜欢你 她喜欢尼克
She ain't checking for you, Ray. She on Nick's jock.
-派对要9点才开始 -现在几点了
- Party don't start till 9:00, so... - What time is it now?
我知道你看到我的表了 干嘛问我
Bro, I know you see the watch. Why you ask him?
-拜托 -小心点
- Come on-- - Oh, man, careful with that!
你们真好笑 都会讲笑话
Oh, y'all real funny. Y'all got jokes.
我想看 你们的表在哪
I wanna see... Where y'all watches?
-靠 -那是什么
- Oh, shit. - What's that?
他们不会也是来参加莎琳派对的吧
Tell me they ain't coming to Sharene's party.
我不知道 什么情况
I don't know, bro. What's going on?
可能就是在疯闹
They probably just wildin' out.
-我们周六去 -那就周六
- Yo, let's go Saturday. - Saturday it is.
那个朝我们走来的是迪安德里吗
Yo, is that Deondre coming for us?
凯恩
Yo, Kane!
不 那是阿尔·莫里斯 他是哥们
No, that's Al Morris. He cool.
快来 我们去公园
Come on, man. We're going to the park. Let's move.
-你不是不饿吗 -现在饿了
- I thought you wasn't hungry. - I'm hungry now.
我刚问你"宝贝 你饿吗" 你说"不饿"
Okay, I said, "Baby girl, you hungry?" You said, "No."
-我知道我说了什么 科里 -"不饿"
- I know what I said, Korey. - "No."
你把我的都吃了
There you go, taking all my food.
-鸡仔 我们去公园 -快点
- Pollo! Let's go, we're going to the park! - Let's go!
快来 快啊
Come on! Let's go, right now! Let's go!
-你不是饿了吗 -快
- I thought you was hungry. - Come on!
-我得去看看 -不 科里
- But I mean... I better look out there-- - No, Korey!
-不 科里 你认真的 -我马上就回来
- No! Korey, for real? - I'll be a few minutes!
-不 科里 -10分钟就好 别走 我保证
- No, Korey! - I'll be ten minutes. Stay. I promise.
-10分钟 -快来
- Ten minutes. - All right, let's go!
5分钟 宝贝
Five minutes, baby.
你觉得他们在做什么
Yo, what do you think they're doing?
我不知道 我们去打球
I don't know. Let's go ball.
再见 我还得去打比赛
Man, I'll see you. I've got a game waiting.
我不知道 我有新的
Don't know about that. I got that new...
你看到这个了吗
Hey! Yo, you seeing this?
看路
Hey, man, watch out!
是你♥爸♥爸
Yo, it's your pop!
滚
Back off!
你要做什么
What you gonna do?
几个白人上周在布朗克斯区攻击了我
Bunch of white dudes jumped me in the Bronx last week.
别逗了
Man, stop playing yourself!
起来
Get up!
-出来混 迟早都是要还的 -快跑
- Payback's a bitch. - Go!
警署接线员414号♥ 有什么紧急情况
Police operator 414, which emergency?
-警♥察♥来了 快跑 -中♥央♥公园内
- Police! Run! - ...about 30 or 40 male blacks
-快 -大概有三四十个黑人男子
- Come on! - ...inside Central Park,
挨着100街和东大道路口
approximately at 100th Street and East Drive.
七个拉美裔少年
...by a group of seven male Hispanic youths.
一群游民
It's a roving band.
四个或五个黑人少年
...four or five male black teenagers
可能用了某种武器
and possibly used some sort of weapon,
球棒或者棍子之类的
a bat or a stick of some sort.
请注意 中心 他们朝107街过去了
Be advised, Central. The group is heading towards 107th Street.
中心 最后一次袭击发生在哪里
Central, the last assault, where did that take place?
96街和西大道路口
That was at nine-six and the West Drive.
-现在朝北边去了 -朝北边去了
- Now heading north. - Heading north?
朝我们过来了
Coming right to us.
-警♥察♥ -是警♥察♥
- Police! - It's the cops!
站住
Stop there!
-趴下 -站住
- Get down! - Stop!
站住 赶紧站住
Stop now! Stop right now! Right fucking now!
快跑
Go!
-我发誓我什么都没做 -别跑
- I swear I didn't do-- - Don't run!
当他们瞧见我们时
第一集
调度中心 14C7
Dispatch, 14-Charlie-7.
西42街 制♥服♥了一个目标
We got a 10-92 on West 42nd Street
百老汇东侧
just east of Broadway.
白人男子
White male...
早
Morning.
-情况很糟吗 -是的
- It's bad? - Yeah.
成年白人女子脸上和身体严重受伤
White female adult with severe injuries to the face and body.
小心脚下
Yeah, watch your step.
-有媒体来吗 -还没
- Any press here yet? - Not yet.
-还活着吗 -是的
- Still alive? - Yeah.
她来这儿做什么
What the fuck was she doing here?
发现时间
Time of discovery?
凌晨1点半
1:30 a.m.
几个拉美裔晚上出来闲逛 报的警
Couple of beaners were out for a midnight stroll, called it in.
你 你能
Could... Ah-ah! Could you...
把这些拖拽痕迹拍下来
Let's make sure to get these drag marks.
他是把她拖过来的
He dragged her in.
就那里
Just like... right there.
看 非常清晰
Look, clear as day.
他的脚印
His footsteps.
她的身体
Her body.
该死
Fucking hell.
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表