剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
但你到时候会更难看 小子
Oh, but you're gonna look a lot uglier by then, kid.
敷点冰块
Just get some ice on it.
还有吃点布洛芬
And some ibuprofen.
尊敬的假释委员会
Honorable members of the parole board,
谢谢你们见我
thank you for seeing me.
我这辈子从没惹过任何麻烦 从来没有过
I never been in trouble in my whole life, ever.
我出去后
And when I get out,
我也不会惹事
I don't plan on starting no trouble,
因为我是个好人
'cause I'm a good person.
我对任何人或者这个处境都没有怨恨
And I have no hard feelings for anybody or the situation.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
你准备好承担全责
Are you prepared to take full responsibility
承认你所犯下的罪行了吗
and admit to the crimes in which you've been found guilty?
怀斯先生
Mr. Wise,
你必须准备好为你被定罪的罪名
until you are ready to take responsibility for the crimes
承担全责 这个程序才能继续下去
in which you've been convicted, this process cannot go further.
你气色不错
You look good.
你气色不错
You look good.
是啊
I do, don't I?
-嗯 -你看着
- Yeah. - You look...
我
I, um...
我信上帝了
I gave my life to the Lord.
在玛茜去世之后 我
After Marci, I...
但是
But, um...
上帝拯救了我
God saved me.
真的
He did that.
我很想你 妈妈
I miss you, Mama.
-怀斯 -我也想你 宝贝
- Wise! - I miss you too, baby.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
你想信上帝吗
You wanna give your life to the Lord?
为我祈祷 好吗
Pray for me, okay?
好 但是听我说
Okay, but listen--
让我为你祈祷 我们都有罪
Let me pray for you. We all have sinned.
拜托多来看我
Please come back as much as you can.
拜托多来...
Please come back as much as--
爱你的敌人 科里
Love your enemies, Korey!
请来看我 拜托 妈妈
Please come see me! Please, Mama!
爱你的敌人
Love your enemies!
听到我说的吗
Hear what I'm telling you?
为你的敌人祈祷 祝福那些诅咒你的人
Pray for your enemies! Bless those who curse you!
还有那些迫♥害♥你的人
And those who persecute you!
-为那些迫♥害♥你的人祷告 -我爱你
- Pray for those who persecute you! - I love you!
他们打不垮你 科里
They can't break you, Korey!
他们打不垮你 科里
They can't break you, Korey!
他们会杀了我
They're gonna kill me!
科里 我爱你
Korey, I love you!
多来看看我 拜托 多来看我
Come see me more! Please, see me more! See me more!
快拖 地板不会自己拖干净的
Come on. Floors ain't gonna mop themselves.
这里没有图书馆
There's no library here.
我要怎么转狱
How do I do a transfer?
你想转狱
You want a transfer?
是的
Yeah.
我想见我妈妈
I want to see my mom.
她现在不来这里了 对她来说很难
She don't come here no more. It's hard for her.
听着 小子
Look, kid...
你可以要求转狱 但这会冒风险
you can ask for a transfer, but it's a crapshoot.
你可能会转去个离她更近的监狱
You might end up close,
但你也可能转去比到这车程还远25分钟的温德监狱
but you also might end up 25 minutes further away in Wende.
不 不可能
No. No way.
我的坏运气用完了
My bad luck been used up.
温德州立监狱
距离哈莱姆区366英里
1993年
现在这是第一批到达韦科的消防车
Now these are the first fire trucks arriving in Waco...
-警卫 救命 警卫 -弄他
- Guard! Help! Guard! - Fuck him up!
警卫 警卫 警卫
Guard! Guard! Guard!
-起来 -警卫
- Get up! - Guard!
-不要 -干♥你♥
- No! - Fuck you!
干♥你♥
Fuck you!
警卫
Guard!
抓住那个混♥蛋♥ 干掉他
Get that motherfucker! Finish him off!
血压在下降
BP dropping.
氧气罩挂好了
Hanging a bag.
吸引器准备好了
Suction's ready.
我们会帮你呼吸 好吗
We're gonna help you breathe, okay?
-你很快就会开始呼吸了 -生理盐水注入
- You're gonna start breathing soon. - Saline onboard.
这里 注意 增压 这里
Okay, here! Look! Pressure, right here.
你不能进来
You're not supposed to be in here.
你觉得他要在这待多久
How long you figure he's out for?
全血细胞计数
Full CBC.
如果这个孩子能在一个月内
If this kid is able to walk
走路 咀嚼食物时没有疼痛
and chew food without pain in a month,
我们就知道他能活下去了
we'll know he's on God's side.
你怎么样 怀斯
How you doing, Wise?
好多了
Healing up, I see.
医生说需要神的干预
Doc said it was gonna take divine intervention
你才能在一个月内恢复走路 但
for you to be walking in a month, but...
看看你现在
look at you now.
一个该死的奇迹
A goddamn miracle.
我要坦白
I have a confession.
当我第一次听到
When I first heard
中♥央♥公园五罪犯之一要来温德
the famous man from the Central Park Five thing was coming to Wende,
我无法抑制我的兴奋
I couldn't contain my excitement.
我迫不及待想要见你
I couldn't wait to meet you.
我甚至为你准备了一个欢迎委员会
I even had a welcome committee ready for you.
既然我有幸见到你了
Anyway, now that I've had the pleasure,
我想让你知道我们这里没有明星
I want to let you know that we don't have stars here.
我们不在乎你的案子多出名或者你是否上过电视
We don't care how famous your case is or if you've been on TV.
我们这里不收傲慢的黑人
We don't take the uppity niggas in here.
所以 很多人觉得你根本不属于这里
So, a lot of people don't feel you belong around here at all.
你太引人注目了
You bring too much attention.
话虽如此 怀斯先生
With that said, Mr. Wise,
你有权离开隔离监禁
you have the right to leave segregated confinement.
你不是被迫留在这里的
You're not being forced to stay here.
你有选择
You do have a choice.
我希望为了你自己好 做出正确的选择
I hope for your sake you make the right one.
我就待在这里
I'm staying here.
明智[怀斯]的选择
Wise choice.
明白吗
Get it?
我就待在这里
I'm staying here.
我就待在这里
I'm staying here.
我要留下来
I'm gonna stay.
-你不是不饿吗 -现在饿了
- I thought you wasn't hungry. - I'm hungry now.
我问"宝贝你饿吗" 你说"不饿 科里"
Okay, I said, "Baby, you hungry?" You said, "No, Korey."
我知道我说了什么 科里
I know what I said, Korey.
你把我的都吃了
There you go, taking all my food.
鸡仔 我们去公园
Pollo! Let's go! We're going to the park!
快来 快啊
Come on, right now! Let's go, hurry up!
-你不是饿了吗 -我得去看看
- I thought you was hungry. - I better look out there.
-不 科里 你认真的 -快点
- No, Korey! For real, Korey? - Let's go!
没时间谈恋爱了 伙计
Ain't got time for your love life, man!
走啊 快点
Let's go! Hurry up!
我要留在这里
I'm staying here.
我要留在这里
I'm staying here.
我留下
I'm staying.
-认真的 -是的
- For real? - Yeah.
我留下 我晚点再来找你
I'm staying. I'll get with you later.
-随便你 兄弟 -别乱来
- Whatever, man. - Keep your head up.
怎么了
What?
你坠入爱河了
You fell in love, huh?
然后你就忘记你的兄弟了
Now you're forgetting about your boys.
我听不见你 走吧
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表