剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
and if I could save every one of those dollars for school, I would.
你真自私
You're so selfish.
我们交往几个月了
We've been talking for months.
我没有叫你每周都出来
I don't ask you to go out every week.
你只会待在家里
All you do is stay inside.
我要是坐牢多年 我会想多出门的
If I'd been in prison for them years, I would wanna go out.
你根本不知道你会想要什么
You don't know what you would want.
我不会在不重要的东西上花钱
I'm not spending money on stuff that don't matter.
我不重要吗
I don't matter?
你是这个意思吗
That's what you saying?
-我不重要 -我得去上学 阿黛尔
- I don't matter? - I gotta go to school, Adelle.
我得找回我的生活
I gotta get my life back.
阿黛尔 听着
Adelle! Listen, look...
如果我让你不开心我们就没必要交往下去
Look, we don't gotta talk to each other if I make you unhappy.
我懂的 没关系
I mean, I... I get it. It's cool.
你想和我分手吗
Are you trying to break up with me?
-我只是说 -你说话就像囚犯一样
- I'm just saying-- - You acting like a fucking inmate!
你个该死的罪犯
You fucking felon!
你就是这么对待女生的吗
Oh, this how you treat girls?
是的
It is.
我知道你对他们做了什么
I know what you do to 'em.
对那个女子做了什么
Like you did to that lady.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole!
我等不及要带你出去
I can't wait to take you out,
去别的地方
you know, to somewhere other than here.
也许吃点东西
Maybe eat something.
你想去哪
Yeah, where you wanna go?
我想带你去个地方
I got a place I want to take you.
雷纳德
Yo, Leonard!
雷
Yo, Ray!
雷
Ray, hey!
找这个吗
Looking for, uh, these?
瞧瞧 圣母玛利亚在看着你
Oh, look at that! The Virgin Mary looking right at you! Oh!
保管好了 小声点 噪音别太大
Keep her safe. Yo, keep it down. Don't make too much noise.
我姐姐在楼上
My sister just took the spot upstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不错
Nice!
不是我拍的
No, that wasn't me.
别踩坏了
Yo! Don't break it.
-来吧 -不急
- Come on. - Not yet.
现在
Now?
嗨
Hi!
你吓到我了
Oof! You scared me.
-我想给你看样东西 -好
- I wanna show you something. - Okay.
你知道我表妹德蕾娅吧
You know my cousin Drea, right? Um...
她6月会搬走
She moving out in June.
有个偏房♥
It's got, like, a little side room.
我在想
You know, and I was thinking that
我们可以有 自己的空间
we could have our own... our own space together?
你是说你和我
Oh, you mean you and me?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
就
Um, like...
我可以用我做助教的薪水
I could use my teacher's assistant stipend
支付押金 然后
for the security deposit and then...
我们只需要付第一个和最后一个月的租金
all we have to do is first and last month's rent.
我们可以做到 对吗
We could do that, right?
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
-对吗 -也许
- Yeah? - Maybe.
如果西格尔继续让我加班的话
If Siegel keeps letting me work double shifts.
西格尔叫我把这个给你
Siegel said to give you this.
最近可好
What's good, man?
挺好的
I'm good.
我在想
Yeah, you know, I was wondering...
你有没有兴趣找个新搭档
if y'all might be interested in taking on a new partner.
-懂我意思吗 -嗯
- You know what I'm saying? - Yeah.
如果你们想商量
If y'all wanna negotiate...
凯文
Kevin...
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you, man.
我也是
Me too, man.
-你气色不错 -看看你
- And you look good, man. - Look at you!
我们能坐一起吗
Man, we allowed to sit together?
这可能是全宇宙
This probably the one place in the whole universe
唯一一个没人介意我们坐一起的地方了 快坐
where nobody care if we see each other. Come on now.
你气色不错
You look good, man.
-那是什么情况 -天
- Yo, what happened there? - Oh, man.
来了个新的假释官
Got this new PO.
无缘无故 他出现
For no reason, he show up
跟我说我现在得戴脚踝监控仪
telling me I gotta wear an ankle bracelet now.
真残忍♥
That's cold.
你有工作吗
You been able to work?
嗯 计算机维护
Yeah. Computer maintenance.
给一个电♥话♥营销公♥司♥监控系统
Monitoring systems for this telemarketing company.
什么 你怎么会电脑的
What? How the hell you learn computers?
说谎
Lied.
我跟他们说我会
I tell 'em I can do it.
艾莎借了我点钱 我买♥♥了些书
Aisha lent me a couple, I bought some books,
别干别学
just learned on the job.
-当然了 -当然了
- Of course you did. - Of course I did.
你靠说谎搞到了工作
Yusef been lying on the job, man.
后面的
You in the back.
如果是新来的 把证件给我看看
If you're new, I need to see your paperwork.
习惯这表情
Get used to that look.
我从没想过我会成为一个被人讨厌的人
I never thought I'd grow up to be someone that people hated.
你妈妈不讨厌你
Hey, your mother don't hate you.
你姐姐们不讨厌你 有人爱你
Your sisters don't hate you. You got love, man.
她们都爱你
Them women love them some you.
是的
True.
我妈一条到晚都想给我拥抱
My mom, she just hugs me random all day.
我去上厕所 上完后她也要抱
I walk to the bathroom, come back to a hug.
-我也不介意 -你能在家里住多久就住多久吧
- I don't mind, neither. - Yeah, you stay in that long as you can.
别急着走 除非她们不想你在那
Don't be in no rush to go if they don't want you gone.
你还和你妈住一起吗
You still staying with your moms?
没有
Actually, no.
我结婚了
I got married.
什么
What?
我去
Dude!
你认识她多久
How long you known this girl?
你才出来9个月吧
You only been out for, like, nine months?
7个月
Seven.
她叫莱奇莎
Her name Lakeisha.
有天我去公♥司♥领支票的时候遇见她的
I met her at work one day when I was coming in to get a check.
她白天在那做管理
She got a management job there during the day.
如果你晚上上班 她白天上班
Well, if you working nights and she working days,
你们要怎么见面
how y'all see each other?
还是见得到的 我们会想办法
Oh, we make it work. We do what we gotta do, right?
今天到场的有约瑟夫·萨拉姆和凯文·理查德森
Today, we have Yusef Salaam and Kevin Richardson,
纽约最著名的两个性侵犯者之一
two of New York's most notorious sex offenders.
-中♥央♥公园撒野少年 -又来了
- The Wilding Boys of Central Park. - This again.
为了能获释
To be eligible for release,
侵犯者必须承认犯下了性侵罪
the offender must acknowledge having committed his sex offense.
理查德森 起立 你先来
Okay, Richardson, stand up. Let's start with you.
我们不谈自己的案子
We don't talk about our case.
我没问你 萨拉姆
I didn't ask you, Salaam.
如果你不介意的话 女士 我不发言
If you don't mind, ma'am, I won't say anything.
在我课上 你必须发言
Well, in my class, that's not an option.
我不会认罪 因为我喜欢坚持真♥相♥
I don't admit to the crime. 'Cause I like to stick to the truth.
你是定罪的三♥级♥性侵犯
You're a convicted class three sexual predator.
那是法律定的 不是真♥相♥ 我跟你说明下
See, that's the law, not the truth. Let me illuminate you--
坐下 萨拉姆
Sit down, Salaam.
纽约州告我们的时候
When the State of New York put us on trial,
我们接受了他们的认罪协议吗
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表