剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
I can't hear you. Go!
再见 伙计
Yo, peace, baby boy!
明智[怀斯]的选择
Wise choice.
明白吗
Get it?
科里·怀斯
Korey Wise?
-以前从没听说过 -以前从没听说过
- Never heard that before. - Never heard that one before.
闭嘴
Shut up.
那么
So...
有什么计划
what's the plan?
有什么计划 有什么计划
Oh, what's the plan? What's the plan?
计划是我和你 亲爱的
The plan is me and you, little lady.
无论你想做什么
Whatever you wanna do.
什么都可以吗
Like whatever-whatever?
什么都可以
Like whatever-whatever.
什么都可以
Whatever-whatever.
什么都可以 宝贝
Whatever-whatever, baby.
天 好吧
Oh, shoot. Okay.
带我去
Um, so take me to, um...
康尼岛
Coney Island.
-确定吗 -对
- Yeah? - Mm.
悉听尊便
Your wish is my command.
来吧 科里
Come on, Korey.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我们走
Let's go.
-等一下 真的吗 -快来
- Wait, for real? - Come on!
-宝贝 真的吗 真的吗 -真的
- Baby, for real? For real? - Yeah!
快点
Faster!
我可以亲你吗
Can I kiss you?
起床
Get up.
假释听证会
Parole hearing.
我可以先洗漱一下吗
Can I get cleaned up first?
为了什么
What for?
穿好衬衫 把鼻屎擦干净
Just tuck in your shirt and wipe the boogers out your nose
早去早回
and let's get this over with.
怀斯先生 欢迎回来
Mr. Wise, welcome back.
你准备好承认你已被证明
Are you prepared to admit your guilt in the crimes
有罪的罪行吗
of which you have been proven guilty?
看来你要和我们待一段时间了
Guess you're gonna be staying with us for a while, huh?
他们说正义已死
And they say justice is dead.
关上15号♥
Fifteen.
去你的
Fuck you!
我讨厌这该死的监狱 还有里面的每个人
I hate this fucking prison! And everybody in it!
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
就纽约州诉科里·怀斯一案
In the matter of the State of New York v. Korey Wise...
去你♥妈♥的♥警♥察♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥法官
Fuck the cops! Fuck the police! Fuck the judges!
你诬陷我 你诬陷我
You lied on me! You lied on me!
一级伤害罪
To the count of assault in the first degree...
-不 -去他妈的这个家
- No! - Fuck this whole goddamn house!
-离开我家 -有罪
- Get the fuck out of my house! - Guilty.
你以为我他妈想在这里
You think I wanna fucking be here?
-我不想在这里 -伤害罪
- I don't want to be here! - To the count of assault...
一级性侵罪
As to the count of sexual abuse in the first degree:
有罪
guilty.
-妈妈 -有罪
- Mama! - Guilty!
我知道你想做个好母亲
I know you tried to be a good mom!
我知道你想做个好母亲
I know you tried to be a good mom.
谢谢你能这么说
Thank you for saying that.
有时候你能做的就是尽力而为
Sometimes all you could do is try your best.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
那时的我不是我该有的样子
I wasn't what I should've been.
我想实现
I wanted to be...
很多目标
a lot of things.
但我一个也做不到
But I couldn't reach any of it.
毒品更容易些
Drugs was easier.
在现实生活中忽视你们俩
Ignoring you boys in real life...
那更容易
that was easier.
但是为你担心
But being scared for you...
这促使我向上帝祈求
that gave me something to ask God for and mean it.
别哭 宝贝
Mm, don't cry, baby.
我很好 妈妈
I'm good, Mama.
没事
It's all good.
奥本监狱
距离哈莱姆区266英里
2001年
罗伯茨
Roberts?
罗伯茨 是你吗
Roberts, that you?
你会想看这个的 小子
You're gonna wanna see this, kid.
可能有东西从大楼上掉下来了
Now, it may be that something fell off the building.
可能是有什么东西掉落了
It may be that something has fallen.
我们也不知道 说实话
We don't know, to be perfectly honest,
但这就是你所看到的
but that is what you're looking at...
你要保持清醒
You gotta stay awake.
这就是目前的情况
That's the scene at this moment.
继续活着 保持清醒
Stay living, stay awake.
我们得及时行乐
We gotta live while we can, you know?
整个侧面都塌陷了
The whole side has collapsed?
整栋楼都倒塌了
The whole building has collapsed.
能给我一卷卫生纸吗
Can I get toilet paper?
杯面
Cup of noodles.
饼干
Uh, cookies.
怀斯
Wise.
该去参加你的假释听证会了 走吧
Time for your parole hearing. Let's move.
不了 谢谢 我不去
No, thank you. I'm good.
什么叫 你不去
What do you mean, you're good?
我不需要去
I don't need to go.
你是说你不去假释听证会了
You're saying you're not going to your parole hearing?
是的 告诉他们我要把刑期服完
Yeah. Tell 'em I'm maxing out.
如果他们不想听我说真话 我也不想浪费我的精力
If they don't wanna hear my truth, I don't want to waste my energy.
怀斯
Yo. Wise.
你是科里·怀斯 对吗
You're Korey Wise, right?
你是谁
Who wanna know?
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
阿提卡监狱的马蒂亚斯·雷耶斯
Matias Reyes from Attica.
嗯 阿提卡
Yeah. Attica.
我记得
I remember.
你仍然坚持你是无辜的
You still telling the world you're innocent?
怎么了
What's this about, man?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是想为
I just wanted to apologize for the...
那次在休息室里为电视争吵的事道歉
the TV thing in the day room and all that.
没关系
It's all good.
没关系 我对你没有意见
It's good. I ain't got no problem with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的接受对我很重要
Your acceptance means a lot to me.
你信教吗 科里
Are you religious, Korey?
宗教
Religious?
你就是为这个来的 你想皈依我
That's what this is about? You trying to convert me?
你对自己充满
You have hope...
希望和信心
and faith in you.
两者你都有
And you held onto both.
这很好
Good for you.
他把我从证据开示听证会上拉出来 说事情很紧急
He pulled me out of a discovery hearing, said it's urgent?
-瑞恩女士 -摩根索先生
- Ms. Ryan. - Mr. Morgenthau.
一个叫马蒂亚斯·雷耶斯的罪犯
A con named Matias Reyes
他强♥奸♥并杀害了罗德丝·冈萨雷斯
requested an appointment with authorities
要求与他
in the facility where he is serving life
所在的监狱领导会面
for the rape and murder of Lourdes Gonzalez.
当时她怀孕了
She was pregnant at the time.
他用黄油刀把她的眼睛戳了出来
He poked her eyes out with a butter knife.
她的孩子们在隔壁房♥间听着
Her kids were in the next room listening.
他刚刚承认粗暴对待一个慢跑者
He's just admitted to brutalizing a jogger.
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表