剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
这几天警♥察♥局委员会的调查报告就会出炉
There's a police commission report coming out in a matter of days
并依旧声称是那五个人干的
that maintains that the five did it,
而雷耶斯不过是漏网之鱼
and that Reyes is simply the one that got away.
这是份43页的报告
It's a 43-page report
由警♥察♥局长钦点的三名律师撰写
compiled by three lawyers named by the commissioner.
这是警♥察♥局自己调查自己
It's the police department investigating itself.
琳达
Linda...
我们仔细研究了你的供认录像
we pored over your confession tapes.
我们按分钟重现了案发当晚的情形
We reconstructed the events of that night minute by minute.
-我知道发生了什么 -你什么都不知道
- I know what was done. - Oh, you know nothing.
我知道我们有与雷耶斯匹配的DNA
I know we have a DNA match on Reyes.
他的DNA遍布
His DNA was all over
她的所有衣服和所有物证
every article of clothing and physical sample we had of her.
她的指甲下 她反抗他的地方
Under fingernails, where she fought him.
她身上的血迹来自于他
The blood on her was from him.
是他干的
It was him.
只有他
Only him.
那只能证明雷耶斯和那群孩子在一起
Well, that simply confirms that Reyes ran with that pack of kids.
当别人走后 他留了下来
He stayed longer when the others moved on.
《最后危险》
Final Jeopardy.
《可能死亡》
Likely To Die.
《冰冷袭击》
Cold Hit.
以及最新的一本
And the newest one...
《死亡房♥屋》
The Dead-House.
当你在写这些罪犯小说时
While you were writing crime novels,
凯文 安特龙 约瑟夫 雷蒙德和科里
Kevin, Antron, Yusef, Raymond, and Korey
在监狱为莫须有的罪名受煎熬
were serving time for crimes they didn't commit.
我看着
I watched...
超过30名警探出色地侦破了案件
while more than 30 detectives did a brilliant investigation.
我们为这位女子伸张了正义
We got justice for a woman
她经受了最非人道的侵犯
who was violated in the most gruesome way.
我们为她伸张了正义
We got justice for a woman
她被人像垃圾一样丢弃
who was used and thrown away like garbage.
是那些男孩干的
Those boys did that.
我们只是确保他们接受相应的制裁
We helped make sure they got what they deserved.
我绝不对为此事而失眠
And I'll be damned if I'm gonna lose a wink of sleep over it.
真可惜你要失眠了
And it's too bad you are.
谢谢你买♥♥我的书
Thank you for buying the books.
慢慢看
Enjoy.
走吧 收拾好 跟我走
Let's go. Get yourself together. Come with me.
等等 谁死了
Whoa, wait, wait, wait. Who died?
喂
Hello?
科里 是妈妈
Korey, it's Mama.
妈妈
Mama.
科里 你能听到我吗 我是妈妈
Korey, can you hear me? It's Mama.
嗯 妈妈 怎么了
Yeah, yeah, Mama. What's up?
有人爱你
Somebody loves you.
-什么 -有人爱你 宝贝
- What? - Somebody loves you, baby.
你要出来了
You getting out!
妈妈 等等 慢点 你在说什么
Mama, wait, wait, slow down. What are you talking about?
科里 听我说
Korey, listen to me.
干那事的人 那件事的真正凶手认罪了
The man who did it, the man who actually did it confessed.
他认罪了
He confessed.
我一直在祈祷这天的到来
Oh, I been praying for this day.
你自♥由♥了
You free.
你要回家了
You coming home.
我的宝贝要回家 你要回家了
My baby coming... You coming home.
不
No.
被这座城市背叛
Betrayed by this city,
这些人被错误指控 错误定罪的时候
these men were just boys when they were wrongfully accused
还是小孩
and wrongfully convicted.
-小龙 你起来了吗 -表哥 什么事
- Tron, you up? - Yeah, cuz, what's up?
你老婆醒了吗
Yo, your lady up?
她在睡觉 什么事
She asleep, man, what's up?
你听说新闻了吗
You heard the news, man?
快打开电视
Yo, turn on the TV!
他们终于自♥由♥了不是因为正义得到伸张
They were finally freed not because justice was pursued,
而是因为有人主动说出真♥相♥
but because somebody came forward to tell the truth.
如果警方在过去12年里有尽职的话
If the police had done their job at any point in these last 12 years,
如果检察官 如果媒体有尽职的话
if the prosecutors, if the press had done their job,
这五个年轻人的生命就不会被毁
not only would five young lives not have been destroyed,
很多女人也不会遭遇...
but many women would not have been subjected...
-这是在说你 对吗 -真正强♥奸♥犯的侵犯
- This about you, right? - ...to the violence by the actual rapist.
地检官今天宣布
The District Attorney announced today
中♥央♥公园五少年
the men known as the Central Park Five
u200e将免除所有罪名
will be exonerated of all crimes,
基于目击者的供词
based on eyewitness confessions.
真正的凶手得以强♥奸♥甚至杀人
The real criminal was free to rape, and even kill,
而警方和检察官
while the police and prosecutors
还有唐纳德·特朗普这样的傀儡
and puppets like Donald Trump
却大肆表扬自己
patted themselves on their fat backs.
但我们没有放弃这些人
But we didn't give up on these men.
社群没有放弃
The community didn't give up,
埃尔牧师没有放肆
Reverend Al didn't give up,
珀金斯议员没有放弃
Congressman Perkins didn't give up,
迈克尔·沃伦和所有律师没有放弃
Michael Warren and all the attorneys didn't give up,
我的亡夫埃隆贝·布拉斯和我没有放弃
my late husband Elombe Brath and I didn't give up,
这些家庭
and these families...
这些家庭从来没有放弃
these families never gave up.
我们无比骄傲地欢迎他们 我们无比骄傲
We are so proud to welcome these men, we're so proud,
他们终于得到了
as they are finally awarded
应有的赔偿
the proper settlement for their damages...
他们的犯罪记录被清除 被诬陷的罪名
as their records are cleared and they're fully exonerated
也都一一豁免
for the lies told about them...
他们踏进全新的生活
as they step in fully forward into the light of their lives,
尽管这座城市 这个国家几百年来对他们
despite what this city and this country has done to them
还有无数像他们这样的人的所作所为
and millions like them for generations.
哈莱姆
Now, Harlem,
你知道我们是怎么做事的吧
now you know how we do things, right?
哈莱姆 帮帮我 父老乡亲们
Please, Harlem, help me. Help me, family.
帮我热烈欢迎他们
Help me give a warm welcome...
安特龙·麦克雷
Antron McCray...
凯文·理查德森
Kevin Richardson...
小雷蒙德·桑塔纳
Raymond Santana Jr...
约瑟夫·萨拉姆
Yusef Salaam...
妈妈
Mama.
以及科里·怀斯
...and Korey Wise.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
我的宝贝
My baby!
你怎么随时都是饿的
How come you always hungry?
你怎么从来不饿
How come you never hungry?
因为我有吃午饭 在学校
'Cause I eat at lunch. At school.
-这就是原因 -嗯
- That's why. - Mm.
看着我
Mm! Look at me.
我是在等你放学
Well, now, I was waiting for you to get out of school
这样我们就能一起吃了
so we could eat together.
和你一起吃更香
Everything better with you.
我刚问你"宝贝 你饿吗" 你说"不饿"
Okay, I said, "Baby, you hungry?" You said, "No, Korey."
我知道我说了什么 科里
I know what I said, Korey.
你把我的都吃了
There you go, taking all my food.
-你好 -嗯
- Hey, man. - Yeah.
我买♥♥点午餐 谢谢
I'll... I'll take some lunch, please.
"中♥央♥公园五少年"在纽约州的监狱里服刑6年到14年不等
纽约州地方检察院2002年重启中♥央♥公园慢跑者案
他们的错误罪名也随之被撤销
2014年 一位联邦法官判给他们四千一百万美元的和解金
为纽约州史上之最
安特龙·麦克雷婚姻幸福 有六个孩子
他和家人居住在佐治亚州亚特兰大
他是被指控者里第一个离开纽约市的
安特龙·麦克雷
小雷蒙德·桑塔纳有个10多岁的女儿 叫梅丽雅
他现居佐治亚州 他成立了一个服装公♥司♥
以他挚爱的家乡命名 叫纽约麦迪逊公园
小雷蒙德·桑塔纳
约瑟夫·萨拉姆居住在佐治亚州 已婚并有十个子女
他是出版作家和演说家
主张司法体系的政策改革
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表