剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
She was critically ill and just barely alive.
你发现了哪些具体的创伤 科兹医生
What specific injuries did you discover, Dr. Kurtz?
很多 她当时体温严重偏低
Many. She was suffering from severe hypothermia
进急诊室时不断流血
and she was bleeding actively when she entered the emergency room.
身体哪里出血 医生
Bleeding from what part of her body, Doctor?
头皮
Her scalp.
血大部分来自头皮撕裂
The blood was from scalp lacerations, for the most part.
迪恩女士 对于1989年4月19号♥那晚你还记得多少
Ms. Dean, what do you remember about that night of April 19th, 1989?
我不太记得了 但我
I don't remember much, but I...
我还记得
I do remember a...
一群男生
group of boys.
他们发出一些
And they were making these...
像动物一样的声音 就像
these animal sounds, like...
-咕噜声 -反对
- grunting-- - Objection.
-反对无效 -你是说咕噜声
- Overruled. - You were saying "Grunting"?
我和未婚夫当时正在骑车
So, my fiancé and I were riding our bike
这群小孩开始对我们起哄
and this entire group of kids just started heckling us,
我是说 我
and, I mean, I...
我们完全吓坏了
We were completely terrified.
洛夫林先生
Mr. Loughlin,
你看过一组人
you reviewed a lineup
来辨认攻击你的人
with the intention of identifying your assailant.
-你有认出他吗 -是的
- Did you identify him? - I did.
是那组人里的第四个
And that was number... four in the lineup.
对吗
Is that correct?
对的
I believe that is correct.
你指认的人今天在法庭上吗
Is the person that you identified in this courtroom today?
不在
No.
你能大声点再说一次吗
Could you repeat that a little louder?
不在
No.
谢谢 洛夫林先生 我没有问题了 法官大人
Thank you, Mr. Loughlin. No more questions, Your Honor.
我需要DNA和袜子来摆平一切
I needed this DNA and the sock to nail all this down.
它们不匹配
It doesn't match.
五个被告 都是清白的
So, five defendants, clean.
他们的DNA不在那里 哪里都没有
Their DNA isn't there. It's not anywhere.
所以肯定有另一个袭击者
So, there must have been another attacker.
他肯定逃走了
One must have gotten away.
你真的相信吗
You honestly believe that?
是的 要是这能让陪审团相信我们所知的事实
I do if it helps a jury believe what we know is true.
好吧 但我们的论据是基于主张
Okay, but our case is built on the assertion
这些男孩是强♥奸♥犯 而不是第六个未知男孩
that these boys are the rapists, not some sixth unknown boy.
我们有一只沾有精♥液♥的袜子 但不属于他们任何人
So, we have semen in a sock and it isn't theirs, any of them.
我们现在该怎么做
So, what are we doing here?
我得说服陪审团
I'm the one who has to sell this to a jury
整个城市甚至全国都在看着
and the whole city is watching, hell, the country.
所以你明白现在是什么情况了吗
So, do you understand what is happening here?
我们还有宫颈DNA
We've still got the cervical DNA.
没有说服力
Which was inconclusive.
意味着这五个人不能排除在外
Which means the five can't be ruled out.
处理袜子上的DNA结果
Deal with the sock DNA results,
你懂的 强调宫颈DNA
you know, play up the cervical DNA--
你有听自己在说什么吗 你像得了妄想症
Are you listening to yourself? You sound delusional.
你要我装作那只袜子不存在吗
You want me to pretend that the sock never existed?
这越线了
This is crossing a line.
什么线 伊丽莎白
What line, Elizabeth?
那帕特丽莎的底线在哪
Where's the line for Patricia, huh?
我受够了 给她的底线在哪
I'm sick of this shit. Where's the line for her?
夜里被人抛弃在灌木丛里
Left for dead in the cold in a pool of her own blood,
血一点一点地流
running out of her body minute by minute in the fucking bushes.
她能感受到自己的生命渐渐消逝
She feels herself draining away.
底线在哪里
Where's the line?
该死的城市
Fucking city!
我们一听到什么可怕的东西 就露出苦相然后走开
We hear something gruesome, we grimace and we move on.
这次不行
Well, not this time.
但这些男孩 琳达
But these boys, Linda...
他们当时在公园打人
They were in the park beating people up
同一晚上她也被别人打了
the same night that she's getting beat up
你是说跟他们没有关系吗
and you're telling me they had nothing to do with it?
放屁
Bullshit.
他们自己说的
They said it themselves.
是他们告诉我们发生了什么
They told us what happened.
他们是被逼的
They were told.
拜托
Come on.
旁观者清 当局者迷
The eye sees, but it cannot see itself.
他们看不到自己在
They couldn't see the whole picture of how their one part fit
整件事里的位置 我们只是帮他们看清而已
into the whole. That is all we did.
为时已晚了
It's too late for this.
就像你说的 全国都在看着
Like you said, the whole country is watching.
他们都在看着你
They are watching you.
这是你的机会
This is your opportunity.
记住她
Remember her.
检方传唤帕特丽莎·麦利
The people call Patricia Meili.
老天啊
Oh, Lord...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
祈祷她恢复记忆
Praying she got her memory back.
麦利女士
Ms. Meili,
你能告诉我们
will you tell us what you remember
1989年4月19号♥发生的事吗
about April 19th, 1989?
我记得我还在工作
I remember being at work.
午饭时我们
And we had a meeting at lunch
和财务部全体人员开了一个会
with the entire corporate finance department.
我记得我在五点钟打了个电♥话♥
And I remember I had a phone call at five o'clock
取消了和我朋友的晚餐
to cancel a dinner with a friend.
你还记得那天是几点下班的吗
Do you recall what time you left work on April 19th, 1989?
不记得了
No, I do not.
你还记得在中♥央♥公园慢跑吗
Do you remember jogging in Central Park?
不记得
No.
你还记得任何
Do you have any memory whatsoever
1989年4月19日你在公园里所遭遇的事吗
about what happened to you in the park on April 19th, 1989?
不记得了
No, I do not.
麦利女士 你能认出33号♥证据吗
Ms. Meili, do you recognize People's 33 in evidence?
那是我的上衣
That's my shirt.
1989年4月19日之前
Prior to April 19th, 1989,
这件上衣是什么颜色
what color was this shirt?
白色的
It was white.
你能认出13号♥证据吗
And do you recognize People's 13?
那是我的跑鞋
Those are my running shoes.
麦利女士 你今天坐在这里
Ms. Meili, as you sit here today,
你在被袭击后有受到什么后遗症吗
do you suffer any lingering injuries from your attack?
有一些
A few. Um...
我现在走路困难
I have trouble walking,
你也能看到
as you could see.
台阶或楼梯也有困难
I have trouble with steps or stairs.
我患了
I have...
重影
double vision.
失去了嗅觉
And I have lost my sense of smell.
什么都闻不到
I can't smell anything.
没有问题了 法官大人
Nothing further, Your Honor.
她没有说不是他们干的
She didn't say it wasn't them.
你怎么样 看起来挺不错的
How you doing, boy? Looking good.
你还好吧
You a'ight?
我没事
I'm okay.
你为什么不在家
Why aren't you home?
庭审快过了一半了
Trial's almost half over, and...
我一次都没见过你
I ain't seen you once.
我
I mean, uh...
我只是
I'm just, you know...
我在忙一些事情
I'm working on some things.
为我们所有人处理一些事情
Taking care of some things for, you know, for all of us.
相信我吗
Trust me?
走吧
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表