剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
Go on.
这些是给你来回的打车费
Here's some money for the cab ride back and forth.
等等 我以为
Wait... I thought...
你不过来 对吗
You're not coming, huh?
今天不行
Not today.
我爱你
I love you.
我和希尔德布兰特警探 我们建议
We suggested, myself and Detective Hildebrandt,
或许他的妈妈
that maybe the mother...
最好他妈妈可以离开
It might be better off if the mother could leave
然后麦克雷先生留在房♥间里
and Mr. McCray could stay inside the room.
麦克雷夫人离开房♥间后 安特龙说了什么吗
And once Mrs. McCray left the room, did Antron say anything?
他供述了关于女慢跑者的事情
Yeah, he admitted about the female jogger,
是谁按着她
about who was holding her down,
还有他趴在她身上强♥奸♥了她
and about him getting on top of her and penetrating her.
我没有说过这些
I never said that.
安特龙当时的状态怎么样
And what was Antron's demeanor at this point?
他的声音很低
His voice was low,
他坐立不安 眼睛里全是泪水
he was fidgeting, and, uh, his eyes were tearing up.
他哭了
He was crying.
不 他没有哭
No, he wasn't crying.
你的同事冈萨雷斯警探作证说他哭了
Your colleague Detective Gonzalez testified that he was crying.
我没有看见
I didn't see that.
你说是琳达·麦克雷自己
You testified that it was Linda McCray's idea
主动从审讯室离开
to remove herself from the interrogation room.
没错
That's right.
但事实上
But isn't it the fact that...
这是不是你们的主意
that was your idea?
你和冈萨雷斯警探的主意
Yours and Detective Gonzalez'?
我们一起决定的
We all decided together.
冈萨雷斯警探作证安特龙
Detective Gonzalez testified that Antron told him
承认强♥奸♥了慢跑者
that he had penetrated the jogger,
但你刚告诉地方检察官安特龙很清楚地告诉你
but you just told the DA that Antron was very clear with you
他没有强♥奸♥她
that he did not penetrate her.
到底哪个是真♥相♥ 警探
So, which is it, Detective?
因为你们两个肯定有一个在说谎话
Because both of you can't be telling the truth.
-反对 争论性问题 -他什么也没做
- Objection, argumentative. - He ain't did nothing!
谢谢
Thank you.
肃静 肃静 反对有效
Order! Order! Sustained.
因为你和冈萨雷兹警探
And because neither you nor Detective Gonzalez
对那场谈话都没有做任何记录
kept any notes of the interview,
那我们也就无从得知为什么一个14岁的孩子
I guess we'll just never know why a 14-year-old
从声称没有听说过公园里的强♥奸♥
went from saying that he had never heard of a rape in the park
到后来据说承认了罪行
to allegedly confessing to it.
这是个问题吗
Is that a question?
你是不是
Isn't it true
承诺安特龙·麦克雷只要他肯做供述
that you promised Antron McCray that he could go home
就放他回家
if he would just give you a statement?
我们只问了麦克雷先生发生了什么 他回答了
All we did was ask Mr. McCray what happened, and he told us.
但你却没有记录他多次说道
But you have no notes of the many times that he told you
他和这件事一点关系都没有
he had nothing to do with it.
说道
No.
只想确定一下
Just to be clear...
他多次告诉你他与此事无关
he told you multiple times that he didn't do it.
可能吧
He may have.
-很多次吗 -很多次
- Multiple times? - Multiple times.
对
Yes.
麦克雷先生声称自己是清白的
Mr. McCray claimed to be innocent.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
我可不可以
Is it okay if I
在他们把雷蒙德带回拘留所前和他坐在一起
sit with Raymond before they take him into Holding?
当然可以
Sure.
好的 我有个计划
A'ight, here's the plan:
你干掉警卫 我来偷辆车
you take out the guards, I steal us a car,
几天后我们就能到墨西哥了
we'd be in Mexico in a few days.
你会说西班牙语 对吗
I mean, you speak Spanish, right?
我会说"塔可"
I can say "Tacos."
这算吗
That count?
天
Man...
我好想睡在自己的床上
I want to sleep in my own bed so bad.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我爸已经不来法庭了
My dad don't even come to court no more.
他说他知道会发生什么 他很抱歉
He say he knows what's gonna happen, he's sorry.
大家都这么说
That's what everybody's saying, man.
形势对我们不利
It ain't looking good for us.
别这么想
Don't think like that.
如果我们不相信自己 我们就已经输了
If we don't believe, man, we already lost.
至于宫颈涂片
And as for the cervical swab,
从受害者身上采集的精♥液♥样本
the semen sample recovered from the body,
你能从中提取到DNA样本吗
were you able to recover a DNA sample?
我跟地检说了DNA片段很模糊
That's the pattern I informed the district attorney was very faint.
u200e基于你对两组片段的目测
And based on your visual observation of those two bands,
你是否同意该DNA片段
would you agree that the DNA pattern
和安特龙·麦克雷的不一样
is different than that of Antron McCray's?
是的
Yes.
你在犯罪现场其他地方有发现
And did you find any trace of Antron McCray's DNA
安特龙·麦克雷的DNA吗
anywhere on the scene?
没有 但我们只检测了宫颈涂片和袜子
No, but we only tested the cervical swab and the sock.
探员 你是否被要求对从犯罪现场
Agent, were you asked to test a sample
取回的一只袜子上的一个样本做检测
on a sock recovered at the scene?
是的
Yes, sir.
那是什么样本
And what kind of sample was present?
袜子上有一滴精♥液♥
There was a semen on the sock.
一滴精♥液♥ 单数
A semen, singular?
是的
Yes.
你认为你的发现是确凿的吗
And would you say that your findings are conclusive?
是的
Yes.
根据你对那只袜子的分♥析♥
Based on your analysis of that sock,
DNA是否和安特龙·麦克雷的相匹配
does the DNA present match that of Antron McCray?
不 不是他的
No. It was not his.
那个样本的DNA
Does the DNA from that sample
和这几个被告的DNA片段相匹配吗
match any of the DNA patterns of the defendants?
不
No.
我就说吧
I told you!
-肃静 -他们没碰她
- Order! - They didn't touch her!
肃静
Order!
肃静
Order!
肃静
Order!
-伊丽莎白 -迈克尔
- Elizabeth. - Michael.
你叫我来是道歉的吗
Did you call me here to apologize?
道什么歉
Apologize for what?
你说DNA证据没有说服力
You saying that the DNA evidence was inconclusive.
这可不公平
That's not playing fair.
公平
Fair?
话说这词什么意思
What's that word mean, anyway?
我不知道 跟正义有关吧
I don't know, something to do with justice, I think.
已经跟正义无关了 律师
It's no longer about justice, Counselor.
而是跟政♥治♥有关
It's about politics.
政♥治♥的关键是生存
And politics is about survival.
生存里可没有公平可言
And there's nothing fair about survival.
以什么代价生存
Survival at what cost?
那些男孩不应该付出代价
Those boys don't deserve to pay the price--
-我对哲学没兴趣 -那你叫我来干什么
- I'm not interested in a philosophical-- - Then why am I here?
我是想和你谈协议的
I asked you here to talk about a deal.
检方的物证
The prosecution has a huge problem
有很大问题 他们很清楚
with its physical case, and they know it.
所以他们才愿意谈认罪协议 但是
It's the only reason they're willing to talk about a plea deal, but...
必须是你们三人都同意
it has to be all three of you.
如果我们现在认罪 你们都将坐牢
If we all plead guilty now, you will do time,
但如果我们一直争下去
but it is a fraction of the time you'll do
最后却输掉 到时要服刑的时间
if we see this thing through to the end
比这个就长多了 我们必须考虑
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表