剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
Yeah, I remember.
你会发现这里的大多数人
Man, I think you'll find that most folks up in the neighborhood,
他们都知道你们几个男生的真实故事
they know the real story on you boys.
但是110街以南就不同了 他们很无知
But south of 110th, I can't say. Down there, they is ignorant.
我们从来不是无辜的
And we is never innocent.
如果我是你 我就远离中♥央♥公园
But if I was you, I'd stay clear of the park.
我觉得你可以去任何地方
I think you should go everywhere.
活得自♥由♥点 别束缚自己
You know, live like a free man, don't box yourself in.
是啊 是啊
Yo, that's true! That's true.
讨厌你的人会束缚你
Haters bound to do plenty of that for you.
你接下来打算做什么
So, what's your next move?
我当然是指打完炮以后
By which I mean, after that booty call.
男人都有需求
You know a man's gotta prioritize!
靠 你是穆♥斯♥林♥
Oh, shit, y'all Muslim!
抱歉 你得先结婚 对吧
Oh, I'm sorry. You gotta be married first, right?
他昨天才出来
Man, he just got out yesterday.
你觉得他就已经结婚了吗
You've got him married already?
我想回学校
I wanna go back to school.
-也许做老师 -你有证书吗
- Maybe teach, I'm not sure. - Yeah? You have a state license?
你坐过牢要怎么当老师
How you gonna do that when you've been incarcerated?
我拿不到证书吗
I can't get a license?
需要认证的职业不行
Not in no certified occupation.
公车司机 老师 急救医疗人员
Bus driver, teacher, EMT.
你一旦进去过 就没戏了
No, once you've been inside, man, they got you.
永远都有记录
And they keep you.
好吧
Right.
你好吗 加西亚夫人
How you doing, Mrs. Garcia?
艾伦贝
Elombe!
-瞧瞧是谁 -你好吗
- Look who it is! - Hey, how are you?
别跟我来"你好吗"这套
Now, don't give me that "How are you" Jive.
-雷 -布拉斯夫人
- Ray! - Ms. Brath!
你怎么躲着我们
Now, why you been ducking us?
不是的 我只是不想打扰你们
Nah, it's not like that. I just didn't wanna bother you.
打扰我们 雷蒙德 我们支持你 不存在打扰
Bother us? Raymond, we're here for you. It's never a bother.
谢谢你们
Thank you. Both of you.
我知道你们帮了我爸 抗♥议♥什么的 还资助了钱
I know you helped out Pops, protesting and everything. Money too.
我们很乐意
That's what we're here for.
你要是在最困难的时候无法依靠你的同胞
If you can't lean on your community in the most trying times,
那你还能依靠谁
then who can you lean on?
谢谢
I appreciate that.
家里见 艾伦贝
I'll see you at home, Elombe.
-别做陌生人 雷 -我不会的
- You, do not be a stranger, please, Ray. - I won't.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Okay.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
我不知道
I don't know.
有两件事你必须知道
There's a couple of things that you should know 100 percent.
一 你有人支持
One, you got support.
二 他们指望着你回去呢
The second thing is that they are counting on you going back in.
不可能
That ain't gonna be me.
他们不可能再抓到我了
They ain't gonna get me again.
阿门
Amen.
你有女朋友吗
So, you got a girl?
有人给你写信吗
Somebody writing you?
我还留着她的照片
I still keep pictures of her.
我们互相通信了很久
We wrote a lot.
她先给我写 说
She wrote first to say
她认为我是无辜的 她很同情我
she thought I was innocent, that she was sorry.
她觉得我很帅
She thought I was cute or whatever.
我申请假释的时候 没能成功
When I went up for parole, it didn't go my way.
所以我跟她写道 "我配不上你 别等我"
So I wrote her and said, "I'm no good for you. Don't wait."
所以你在她甩掉你之前甩了她
So you broke up with her before she could break up with you.
更多是因为我是带着那个标签去的成人监狱
It was more like I was going up to adult prison with that tag:
性侵犯
sex offender.
我不知道我能不能活着出来
I didn't know if I'd make it out.
但你出来了
But you did.
现在怎么办
Now what?
你得问你自己这个问题
That's the question that you have to ask yourself.
找回自己的生活
Go get your life, man.
夺回来
Take it back.
还有你没那么帅
And you ain't that cute.
喂
Hello?
谭雅 我是雷·桑塔纳
Tanya, this is Ray Santana.
你好 雷
Oh, hey, Ray.
当你 当你停止写信后 我
You know, when you... when you just stopped writing, I...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我很受伤
It hurt.
我没法联♥系♥到你
Was no way for me to reach you.
我不能来看你
Not like I could just come by or whatever.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do this,
除了告诉你真♥相♥
except just tell you the truth.
我不该那么对你
I shouldn't have did that to you.
我只是不想把你拖下水
I just didn't want to bring you down to where I was.
我懂你意思 但我
I hear what you're saying, but I...
我不懂
I don't get it.
我们本来关系很好 然后你
No, look, we had something good, and then you just...
我不明白你怎么能突然就切断和我的联♥系♥
I don't understand how you just cut me off like that.
在中♥央♥公园事件以前 我从没遇到过那样的破事
Nothing all that bad ever happened to me before the park.
在那之前 我曾有希望
Before, I had hope.
在那之后 我失去了全部 希望 包括我和你
After, I had none, not even about me and you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
伊莲娜 这混♥蛋♥带了个姑娘进他房♥间
Elena! This asshole has a girl in his room.
-里面是谁 -你干什么
- Who do you have in there?! - What are you doing?
那是谁
Who the fuck is that?
别来烦我们 这根本不是你家
Leave us the fuck alone! This ain't even your house, lady!
你带女人到孩子的房♥间
Are you with a chick in the baby's room?
你个下流无♥耻♥的女人
You are a dirty, shameless girl!
-我不知道 抱歉 -你不知道什么
- I didn't know. I'm sorry. - You didn't know what?
不 她是我继母
No, she's my stepmother!
你个下流的男人
You are a dirty man!
够了
Stop!
-等等 拜托 -别碰我
- Listen, wait! Please! - Don't fucking touch me!
我发誓 我没骗你
I swear, I'm not lying!
-那是我继母 -放开我
- That's my stepmother! - Get off me.
我不会回去 好吗
Look, I'm not going back in there, okay?
我也没地方
And I got nowhere to take you, so--
没事 我们可以找个地方坐坐 可以去公园
That's okay. We'll go sit somewhere. We'll go to the park!
不 我觉得
No, I think...
也许我们最初互相很喜欢
Maybe we had it right the first time. This...
-我们不适合 -我不会就这么让你走
- We're no good. - I'm not letting you go like that.
我已经犯过同样的错误了
I made that mistake already.
我明天给你打电♥话♥
Imma call you tomorrow.
你会接吗
You gonna answer?
两块钱
That'll be two dollars.
-谢谢 -谢谢 哥们
- Thank you. - Thank you, brother. Appreciate it.
你怎么从不带我出来吃炸鸡华夫饼
How come you never take me out for chicken and waffles?
你怎么不带我出来
Why don't you take me out?
我们去艾米鲁斯吧
Let's go to Amy Ruth.
人人都在谈艾米鲁斯家的炸鸡华夫饼
Everybody always be talking about the chicken and waffles at Amy Ruth.
那是游客去的地方
That's for tourists.
我就是游客
Well, I am a tourist.
我想去
I wanna go.
在餐厅吃太浪费了
Don't make no sense to eat in no restaurant.
我得攒钱去上学
I gotta save for school.
你可以下周再攒
You can save for school next week.
我每周都得攒 你知道我收入多少
I have to save for school every week. You know what I take home.
三百块
Yeah. Three hundred dollars.
每两周
Every two weeks.
一百给我妈
And 100 of that goes to my mother
因为你要照顾你的亲人
'cause you gotta take care of the ones you love.
自己留一百
I keep $100 for myself,
如果我能全部攒下来 我会的
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表