剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
不
No.
不
No.
你说什么
Hey. Hey, what's that?
他们会杀了我
They gonna kill me.
他们会杀了我
They gonna kill me.
把我关禁闭
Put me in solitary.
把我关禁闭
Put me in solitary.
把我关禁闭
Put me in solitary.
想陪你朋友去趟市中心吗 很快就可以回来
Want to go downtown with your buddy? You'll be right back.
我要是不去你妈会杀了我的
Your moms will kill me if I don't, so...
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend, you know?
挺你的哥们
Sticking with your buddy.
鸡仔
Pollo!
吃饭了
Chow.
我们来帮你摆脱麻烦 孩子
Let's get you out of trouble, son.
你不想回家吗 我们可以弥补这一切
Don't you wanna go home? We can fix this.
鸡仔 我们去公园
Pollo! Let's go in the park.
你被卷入这事的唯一原因
The only reason that you got caught up in all of this...
是因为你陪他去了警局
is 'cause you went down there to the station with him.
鸡仔 我们去公园
Pollo! Let's go in the park.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
你逃学了吗
Did you skip school?
在1989年4月19日
On April 19th, 1989?
你来这里是为了回答问题
You're here to answer questions.
请回答
Answer the question.
你在这里面过得如何
What is it like for you in here?
下巴
A chin...
嘴巴
a mouth...
鼻子
a nose...
额头
a forehead...
后脑勺
back of the head...
长发
long hair...
老弟
Hey, little bro.
诺曼 干什么
Hey, Norman. What?
你每次做这个表情
Every time you make that face,
我就想起我抓到你逃课那次 记得吗
it remind me of that time I caught you skipping school. Remember that?
记得吗
Remember that?
嗯
Yeah.
科里
Korey.
-大哥好 -别跟我问好
- Hey, big bro. - Don't "Hey, big bro" Me.
你该在学校的
You're supposed to be in school, man.
我知道 我知道 我
I know, I know, I know. I...
薯片分我点
Give me some of these chips.
我担心你 科里
I worry about you, Korey.
为什么
Why?
你小的时候
When you were a little kid,
你记得你跟我说你长大想当什么吗
do you remember what you told me you wanted to be?
-我记得 -什么
- Yeah, I remember. - What?
警♥察♥
A police officer,
因为我喜欢警服
because I... I like the uniform.
很多小孩都想当医生 老师
Most kids start out wanting to be a doctor or teacher,
橄榄球球员 警♥察♥什么的
football player, police, whatever.
但如果他们学不会那些职业所需的纪律时
But when they don't learn the discipline it takes,
他们最后从事的往往是他们讨厌的工作
they end up doing a job they hate.
或者更糟 沦落街头
Or worse, they end up on the street.
你想一辈子做着低收入工作
You want to end up flipping burgers forever
或者求别人让你睡他们的沙发
or begging people to let you sleep on their sofa?
不 我想要好的生活
No, I want a good life.
猜猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
-猜猜怎么着 -什么
- Guess what? - What?
你可以做到
You can do it.
死基佬
Faggot.
为什么大家总是那样看你
How come everybody always look at you like that?
他们看不到美 老弟 就这样
They're blind to beauty, baby boy. That's all.
他们是瞎子
They're blind.
你听到我的话了吗
So you been hearing me?
你会好好做人吗
You gonna do better?
我保证
I promise.
一言为定
Shake on it.
我爱你 大哥
I love you, big bro.
我也爱你 科里
I love you too, Korey.
去洗洗
Get cleaned up, okay?
还有穿好衣服
And, uh, get dressed.
牧师想和你谈话
Chaplain wants to talk to you.
我在这里面待了多久了
How long I been in here, anyway?
有段时间了
It's been a while, kid.
有好一段时间了
Been a good while.
我们很遗憾地告诉你你哥哥去世了
We regret to inform you that your brother has passed away.
诺曼
Norman.
他上周二被杀
I'm afraid he was murdered last Tuesday.
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my house!
你以为我想来这儿吗
You think I wanna fucking be here?
我不知道你想去哪
I don't know where you wanna be!
你们在吵什么
What are you fighting about now?
你哥哥疯了
Your brother belongs in a crazy house.
你哥哥想做你姐姐
Your brother wants to be your sister.
你姐姐
Your fucking sister?
你 孩子
You, boy...
你疯了
you're crazy.
你有病
You're sick!
-我这就走 -为什么
- I'm leaving. Done. I'm leaving. - Why?
快走 走啊
Go on. Go.
他疯了因为我不准让他在我家
Mad 'cause I won't let him rip and run in and up out of here
穿成这副模样
looking any old kind of way.
看看他
Look at him!
你就是个他妈的笑话
You're a fucking joke.
人人都在笑你
And everybody is laughing at you,
当面笑你 背着也笑你
in your face and behind your back.
科里 你知道我说的是事实
Korey, you know I ain't lying.
但我受够了
But I'm done with it.
我不要因为你的扭曲人格
I'm done losing businesses and friends and everything
而失去生意和朋友
'cause of your twisted ass.
滚
Go!
这是我家 诺曼
This is my house, Norman.
我叫玛茜 懂吗 玛茜
Marci! Okay? It's Marci!
我永远不会叫你这名字 永远不会
Fuck, you won't ever hear me call you that. Ever!
诺曼
Norman!
-诺曼 诺曼 诺曼 -妈
- Norman, Norman, Norman! - Mama!
妈 有话好好说
Mama, let's talk it out. Let's talk it out.
没什么可说的 我受够了
It's not nothing to talk about. I'm done!
你是个可悲的女人 妈 可悲
You are a sad woman, Mama. Sad!
你没资格说我
Don't you fix your mouth to tell me what I am.
你根本不了解我
You don't know me.
你对我一无所知
You don't know nothing about being me.
你以为你穿了我的衣服你就了解我了吗
'Cause you got on my shit, you think you know me?
你知道当妈是什么样子吗
What you know about being a mother?
没有帮助
With no help.
只能依靠自己
With nobody but yourself to depend on.
你屁都不知道
You don't know shit.
我知道你很可悲 妈
I know you're sad, Mama.
我还知道这不是任何人的错
And I know nobody made you that way.
我没有让你可悲 你是咎由自取
And I didn't make you sad, you did that to yourself!
开始心理分♥析♥了吗
Miss me with the psychoanalysis, huh?
你在家贩毒
You dealing out the fucking house!
-你搞错没有 -闭嘴
- Are you kidding me? - Shut up!
闭上你那臭嘴 魔鬼
You shut your filthy mouth, you demon.
我说了 你是个可悲的女人
Like I said, a sad woman.
至少我是个真女人
At least I'm a real woman.
再见 好吗
I'll see you soon. Okay?
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表