剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
我得发表声明
I gotta get this statement out.
外面有几个记者
There are a few reporters out there.
针对这个女性慢跑者的袭击
The assault on the female jogger
反正在公园北部 时间大概在
occurred in the North Park at approximately, um...
晚上10点到11点之间
let's say between 10:00 to 11:00 p.M.
慢跑者应该是在
The jogger is believed to have been running on...
东大道上跑步 然后后脑勺遭到袭击
the East Drive when she was struck on the back of the head,
被拖进灌木丛 殴打和强♥奸♥
dragged into the brush, severely beaten, and raped.
希恩 有目击者吗
Sheehan, who's here?
你有碰到同性恋或者流浪汉什么的吗
Did you pick up any gays or homeless or anything?
也许有人看到了什么
You know, maybe somebody saw something.
罗萨里奥说当时那里很热闹
Rosario said it got pretty lively up there.
-是吗 -他的小队在公园北部
- Oh, yeah? - His unit collared a bunch of turds
抓了一伙小流氓 他们在那闲混
up at the north end of the park, goofing off.
好 这是什么
Okay, what is this?
"自愿"
"Willing"?
"旋转"
"Wheeling--"
这是什么
What is that?
写的是"狂欢"
Uh, it says "Wiling out"?
什么是"撒野"
What's "Wilding"?
-我是来见我儿子的 -好
- I'm here for my son. - Okay.
凯文·理查德森
Kevin Richardson?
他14岁 上八年级
He's 14, in the eighth grade.
雷诺兹 桑塔纳家的人来了
Reynolds, Santanas.
桑塔纳先生
Mr. Santana.
-下一个 -你们可真够慢的
- Next. - Took you long enough.
我们凌晨5点给你打电♥话♥ 你8点才来
We call you at 5:00 a.M. And you show up at 8:00?
抱歉 我得工作 我当时在睡觉
I'm sorry. I gotta work. I was sleeping--
你儿子在公园里乱跑 而你在睡觉
Sleep well with your kid running loose in the park?
不 我儿子从不给我制♥造♥麻烦
No, my son never gave me no problems.
除了他违法的时候 把最上面那个给我
Except when he breaks the law? Give me that one on top.
-拜托 警官 -把这个带去家庭法♥院♥
- Come on, sir. What-- - Bring this to family court.
他犯了什么法 拜托
What's the law that he broke? Come on.
非法集♥会♥
Unlawful assembly.
下一班的人会受理他
Next shift will process him out.
下一班 但我得去上班 我得去上班
Wait, next shift? But I gotta get to work. I gotta work.
警官 我得
Sir, I gotta--
-法瑞尔警探 -跟小孩在审讯室里
- Detective Farrell. - Interview room with the kids.
-雷不能走 -我得走了
- Ray can't leave? - I gotta go, man.
-我得走了 我要迟到了 -我明白 如果他未满16岁
- I gotta go, I'm really late. - I understand. If he's under 16,
按照法律 你儿子必须有成人陪同
legally your son has to have an adult--
我知道 但你知道吗
I know, but you know what?
我上班要迟到了 我不知道还能做什么
I'm already late for work, okay? I don't know what else to do.
我妈妈来了 也许她可以留下来
My mother's here. Maybe she can stay.
但问题是她不会英语
But, mira, the thing is that she don't even got no English.
-我们有翻译 -我不去的话我会被开除的
- We have translators here... - I'll be fired if I don't go.
那个人怎么了
What happened to that one?
昨晚一群小混混在公园
Bunch of wise-asses out in the park last night.
骚扰骑自行车的 打人
Hassling bicyclists, beating up people.
他们最多13 14岁
They're only 13, 14 at most.
家长来领♥取♥家庭法♥院♥传票
Parents are coming in for family court tickets.
"撒野"指什么
What's "Wilding"?
-什么 -你在报告上写道他们在"撒野"
- What's that? - You said on your report here they were "Wilding."
什么意思
What's that mean?
我不知道 他们中有人说的
I don't know. One of them said it.
你昨晚在公园里干什么
What were you doing in the park last night?
没什么 我什么都没做
Uh, nothing. I wasn't doing anything--
你有看到坏人
Did you see some bad guys out there
做坏事吗
doing some bad things?
你是...
Who were you...
你和谁去的公园
Who were you out in the park with?
-和我好哥们小龙 -嗯
- Uh, I was out with my boy Tron. - Mm-hm.
嗯
Yeah.
和小龙一起撒野
Out "Wilding" With Tron, huh?
不是吗
No?
小龙在这吗
Is Tron here?
不在 好的
No? Okay.
小龙叫什么 住在哪
What's Tron's name and address?
没事
It's okay.
安特龙·麦克雷
Antron McCray.
-嗯 -他住施姆堡附近
- Uh-huh. - He live around Schomburg.
我不知道具体的
I don't know an exact...
-具体的地址 -没事
- an exact address. - It's cool.
没事 谢谢
That's cool. Thank you.
你让强♥奸♥案的可能目击者
So you were just gonna let possible witnesses to a rape
去家庭法♥院♥
go on a family court ticket?
叫醒他们 问出点信息来
Wake these kids up and start getting some information.
一位女士被强♥奸♥ 生命垂危
We've got a lady raped and clinging to life here.
我要立刻看到他们的审讯结果
I want their interviews on my desk immediately
我好建立一个时间线
so I can put together a timeline.
开始干活
Let's work.
醒醒
Wake up.
早上好 纽约市
Good morning, New York City!
Z100纽约在你上班途中给你带来最新的热门歌♥曲
Z100 New York bringing you the latest hits on your way to work.
就在8点整
At the top of the 8:00 a.M. Hour.
今早
Early...
这是什么 宝贝
What's this, babe?
小龙在公园里玩 摔倒了
Tronny was playing in the park and fell.
当时很晚 我叫他放进去的
It was so late, I had him put 'em there.
很晚是什么意思
What you mean, late?
你儿子快10点了才回来
Your son didn't get in till almost 10:00.
说他和克拉伦斯在公园里被抓
Said him and Clarence got caught up in the park...
克拉伦斯被带去了警局
Clarence got taken down to the police station.
什么 发生了什么
Wait, what? What happened?
小龙说他在公园里玩捉人游戏 先摔倒了
Tronny said he was playing tag in the park and fell at first.
我在公园里跟着一些大孩子
I was following these big kids in the park and...
-他说 - 最开始很好玩
- When he said... -It was fun at first,
然后他们开始扔东西 这不好
but then they started throwing stuff. That wasn't cool, you know?
他说有些孩子在公园里骚乱
...he said some kids were causing a ruckus in the park
-他在这时就离开了 -我们离开了
- and that's when he left. - We left.
你离开了
You left, huh?
你裤子上怎么会有泥土
How you get mud on your pants, bro?
我在跑
I-I was running.
谁在追你
From who?
警♥察♥
Th-the police.
等等
Wait.
你是想说你们在逃避警♥察♥追捕
Are you trying to tell me all y'all was running from the police?
不是吧 小龙 我们说过这个的
Come on, Tron, we talked about this, man!
你没这么蠢吧 我可不是这样教你的
You know better than that! I taught you better than that.
去拿你的外套
Go on, get your jacket, okay?
-快去 -好
- Go. - Okay.
我们要去市中心多久
And how long we gonna be downtown for?
不久
Not long.
你上班不会迟到的
You'll make your shift.
那些是你昨晚穿的衣服吗
Those the clothes from last night?
不是 警官
No, sir.
去拿你昨晚穿的衣服
Get the clothes from last night.
我是亚伦·罗森泰 助理警长
I'm Aaron Rosenthal, Assistant Chief of Detectives.
今天凌晨1点半左右的时候
At approximately 1:30 this morning,
两名男子从中♥央♥公园里经过
two males walking across Central Park
在102街北侧的慢跑小路上发现了一名女子
just north of the 102nd Street jogging path found a female.
她当时还活着 现在也还活着
Uh, she was still alive and is in fact still alive.
她被送去了大都会医院
Uh, she was taken to Metropolitan Hospital
情况危急
where she is classified as being in serious condition.
这就是我们目前掌握的信息
That's all we've got.
多次袭击
Multiple attacks.
晚上9点 确认
9:00 p.M., confirmed.
110街
110th...
9点10分
9:10...
好 骑自行车的人确认是在东大道上
Okay, bicyclists confirmed on East Drive.
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表