剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
外面的人讨厌我们
People hate us out there.
他们讨厌你的才华
They hate your brilliance.
他们讨厌你的美
They hate your beauty.
他们讨厌我们
They hate us.
但我们不能讨厌我们自己
But we not gonna hate ourselves.
回家
Home.
是的 儿子
Yeah, son.
回家
Home.
欢迎回家 约瑟夫
进来吧
Get in there.
-很好喝 -你不吃吗
- Good, ain't they? - You not gonna eat that?
过来 拿走这盘
Come on, take this plate.
艾莎 帮你弟弟拿个盘子
Aisha! Come on, bring your brother a plate.
你知道他有多喜欢吃红薯
And you know how he loves sweet potatoes.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-你还好吧 -没事 多谢
- You're okay? - Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you.
他来了
There he is.
天哪
Oh, my God...
你周末过得怎么样
How was your week?
吃得怎么样
How are you eating?
你没去吃食堂吧
You're staying out of the cafeteria, right?
那里的东西都是垃圾
Ain't nothing but mess in there.
你都是在小卖♥♥部买♥♥东西吃吧
You eating out of the commissary, right?
吃得饱吗
Getting enough to get full?
我吃饱了 多谢关心
Yeah. I'm... I'm getting enough. Thanks.
你有什么事要和我们说吗
Is there something you want to tell us?
你和约瑟夫还在互相照顾吗
Are you and Yusef still looking out for each other?
约瑟夫现在和穆♥斯♥林♥处得很好
You know, Yusef's really with the Muslim guys now.
就像
Like...
-我也不清楚 -没事
- I don't know. - That's okay.
看着我
Look at me.
他现在活得有盼头了
He's got something to look forward to.
你也得找到
You have to find one too.
这就幸福生活的窍门
That's the trick of a happy life.
我要和你说一件从来没跟你说过的事
Imma tell you a story I ain't never told you.
我要告诉你
Imma tell you how it works
当你的生活有盼头时会变成什么样
when you got something to look forward to.
你知道 我的同事们 都很有礼貌
You know, my co-workers, they were polite,
但我都不亲近他们
but I wasn't close to anyone.
他们也不想亲近我
They didn't want to be close to me,
我当时想是我活该
and I thought I deserved that,
所以我就接受了这一现实
so I accepted it.
我一直形单影只
I was alone a lot,
每天做着我的分内工作度日
just doing what I had to do to get through the day.
那不是生活
That's not life.
也不是幸福
And it's not happiness.
幸福是有值得期待的东西
Happiness is something to look forward to.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
欢迎光临苏立夫租车公♥司♥
Um, welcome to Thrifty.
我能帮你什么吗
How can I be of service?
我这周末要租一辆小面包车
Yes, please. I, uh, need to rent a minivan for the weekend.
好的 我们有很多选择
Okay, we have a lot of options.
这一辆
This one right here is...
很适合给妻子 孩子 全家使用
great for the wife, kids, the whole family.
那用它载外婆和她的朋友去大西洋城
How's it for taking your grandma and her friends to Atlantic City
参加全明星宾果大赛怎么样
for their All-Star Mega Bingo game?
也很适合
Very good for that too.
他租了三天的车
I rented him that van for three days.
不瞒你说 等他还车的日子
And I'm telling you, waiting for him to return it,
是我很久以来最开心的一段时间
it was the most fun I'd had in such a long time.
下一位
Next.
有空愿意和我一起吃顿晚餐吗
Would you like to, uh, grab dinner sometime?
什么
What?
你拒绝了
You said no.
-对 我拒绝了 -等下
- Yeah, I said no. - Hold on, hold on. Okay...
-不是 我 -不对 不对 不对
- No, I-- - No, no, no, no, no.
你等了他三天三夜
You waited on him for three days and three nights
就是为了在他约你出去的时候拒绝他吗
just to say no when he asked you out?
别急 还没说完呢 还有
Hold on, there's more to the story. There's more--
你为什么拒绝
Why did you say no?
为什么拒绝
Why did you say no?
因为我觉得在你还在这里的时候
Because I didn't think I should be having fun,
我不配拥有快乐 不管是爱情还是其他方面
in romance and whatever, while you're in here.
你在这里也有我的一部分原因
I'm part of the reason you're in here.
我告诉你 我
Let me tell you, I was...
我这几年来真的很消沉
I was really down the last couple years.
而且我
And I...
我觉得
I feel just...
我很内疚你在这里
I feel guilty you're in here.
别这么想 我不想你这样
Don't feel like that. I don't want you to feel like that.
不 没事 真希望当时能懂事点
No, it's okay, though. I wish I'd known better.
记住在警♥察♥局里该怎么做
Remember how to do things at the precinct.
妈妈已经教过我了 对吗
My mama schooled me, didn't you?
所有的愧疚
All the guilt.
都是负能量
It's lazy energy.
不能改变过去
It doesn't change the past.
也不能塑造未来 就是种浪费
And it doesn't shape the future, and it's a waste.
我们没有时间来浪费了
And we got no time to waste.
我们还得生活
We gotta live. Hm?
所以我们约过几次会
So we went on a couple dates.
很好
That's good.
很好 我为你高兴
That's good. I'm happy for you.
克里斯就是我的盼头
Chris is my something to look forward to.
学习他的宗教 是约瑟夫的盼头
Studying his religion, that's what Yusef looks forward to.
你要找到自己的盼头 凯文
You find your something, Kevin.
我爱你
I love you.
-这里变化很大 是不是 -对 变化很大
- It's changed a lot, huh? - Yeah, it's changed a lot.
我想把一切都看个遍
I want to see it all.
我甚至还想去看中♥央♥公园
I even want to see the park.
我听说他们把它翻新了
You know, I hear that they redid it.
或许这几天
You know, maybe one of these days...
我们
we...
没事的 你有的是时间
It's okay. You got time.
很多都变了 你知道有什么没变吗
A lot's changed, but you know what ain't changed?
你
You.
这是我对你最深的祈祷了
That was my biggest prayer for you.
祈祷你安全 保持本心
That you'd stay safe. That you'd stay your sweet self.
我知道你见过一些不好的事
I know you seen things,
甚至做过一些不好的事
maybe had to do things,
来保护自己
defend yourself,
生存下去 不论做过什么
survive, whatever might've happened.
但最后
But in the end...
你的内心没有变
you have the same heart.
出来后你也要坚持本心 好吗
You gotta carry that with you out here, okay?
-我不想进去 -你是最后一个出来的
- I don't want to do this. - You're the last one to get out.
所有人都经历过 你能挺过去的
All the guys have been through this. You'll get through it.
我不是最后一个 科里才是
I'm not the last one. Korey is.
我是说 在你们四个人当中
I mean, of the four of you.
仅仅是登记在册 并不意味着你就是
Just 'cause you're registering as one doesn't mean you are one.
我觉得就是
It sure feel like it.
我知道
I know.
我爱你
I love you.
每90天 你就得这么做
Now every 90 days, you gotta do that.
到法♥院♥签到
Come on down to the courthouse and sign in.
梅根法案 u200e这与你去找假释官签到不同
Now, Megan's Law, that's separate from checking in with your PO.
三年内
In three years' time,
当你假释期结束
when you've finished with your conditional release, your CR,
我和你 我们之间就完事了
you and me, we're done.
但你余生每90天
But you've gotta show your face here
就要到这来一次
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表