剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
did we accept the plea they offered us?
没有 为什么
No. And why is that?
因为那不是我们干的 我们也不想撒谎
'Cause we didn't do the crime and we don't want to lie.
我们以前就没撒过谎
So when we never lied before,
为什么现在要为了你开始撒谎
why would we start lying now for you?
萨拉姆 这是
Salaam, this is, what,
第五个请你离开的小组了吧
the fifth group you've been asked to leave?
你做你该做的
You do what you gotta do.
你也要制♥造♥麻烦吗
You gonna make trouble too?
-瞧瞧你 -你真屌♥
- Look at you. - That was choice.
感觉好棒
Yeah, that felt good, man.
我们聚聚 大伙都在哪 安特龙在哪
Let's hang out, man. Where's everybody? Where's Antron at?
他爸几个月前去世了
Oh, his father passed a couple months back.
-天 -是的
- Ah, man. - Yeah.
他假释期一结束 就搬去了巴尔的摩
He moved to Baltimore as soon as his CR was up.
换了名字 打算结婚
Changed his name, talking about getting married.
-真的吗 -嗯
- For real? - Yeah.
-你们动作真快 -我们只是想尽快开始新生活
- Y'all moving fast now. - We just ready to get started with life.
浪费了太多时间
Too much time wasted.
科里 他在哪
Korey. Where is he?
他妈妈估计都不知道
I'm not even sure his mama know where.
但他还被关着就是了
But they still got him somewhere.
我们假释期结束后 我们得去找到他
When we finish our CR, we gotta track him down.
嗯
Yeah.
你还跟谁联♥系♥了 跟雷联♥系♥过吗
Who else you talk to? Talk to Ray?
不知道 我有听说一些事 不好的事
I don't know, man. I been hearing things. Bad things.
我为你准备了个惊喜
I got a little surprise for you.
看到了吗
See that?
爸 今天是我生日
Papi, it's my birthday!
不是你生日 小子 你生日在12月
It ain't your birthday, little man. Your birthday's in December.
没事
It's okay.
我和谭雅拿到钥匙了
Tanya and me got our keys.
我明天就搬出去
I'll be clearing out tomorrow.
真好
Good for you.
你可以把我房♥间拿给雷蒙住
Maybe turn my room into Ramón's.
不
Nah, man.
这是我让生活重回正轨的方式
This is how I took back my life.
-推动下自己 -雷 雷
- Just a boost to get started. - Ray, Ray...
你有脑子 对吗
You got a brain, right?
卖♥♥毒品 拜托 你知道这会有什么下场
Pushing crack? Come on, you know where this is going.
这只是为了起步
It's just to get started,
离开这里 给你空间
get out of here, give you space,
-给我自己找个地方 -谢谢 但别把那玩意带到我家
- get my own. - Thank you, but get that out of my house.
拿走
Get it out of my house.
出那事的时候
When everything was going on,
我并不清楚到底怎么回事
I couldn't really follow what was happening.
我不懂
I didn't get it.
我在监狱里的时候 我开始读文章
Inside, I started reading the articles,
u200e他们从一开始就诋毁我们
how they wrote them against us from the first days,
所有笔录
all the transcripts,
他们说的全是谎言
the straight-up lies they told.
我看了我的录像
I watched my tape.
我都不知道那孩子是谁
I don't even know who that fucking kid is.
-我认不出自己 -我懂 雷
- I don't even recognize myself. - I know, Ray.
我懂 但那些人从你身上夺走的东西 你买♥♥不回来了
I know, but what those people stole from you, you can't buy back.
买♥♥不回来 用钱不行 靠欺诈不行
Can't buy it back, not with money, not with hustling,
靠卖♥♥毒品也不行
not with none of that shit.
懂吗
Okay?
因为已经没了
'Cause it's gone, it's done.
但你不必做他们口中的那个人
But you don't gotta be what they said you were.
看看这人 看 电视比公♥寓♥还大
Look at this guy. Look. With a TV bigger than the apartment.
他从哪儿搞来的电视
Where did he get that TV?
那电视比他还大
The TV is bigger than him.
我要给你假释官打电♥话♥ 告诉他你在贩毒
I'm going to call your PO and tell him you're dealing drugs!
我们只是在外面
We was just out.
那是个美好的夜晚
It was a nice night.
仅此而已
That's all.
我们在一起玩
We was just hanging out.
他们说"男孩就那样"
They say "Boys will be boys."
他们说"男孩"的时候 他们说的不是我们
When they say "Boys," They not talking about us.
他们说的其他地方的男孩
They talking about other boys from other places.
我们什么时候有机会做男孩
When did we ever get to be boys?
趴下 趴下
Down! Get down!
我无法违背自我
I can't be something I'm not.
我不是公民
I ain't a citizen.
他们不希望我是公民
They don't want me to be.
我也不想
I don't even want to be.
我在一个我不知道的地方
I'm somewhere I don't know.
半进半出
Half in, half out...
无论我去哪
no matter where I go.
抱歉 爸
I'm sorry, Pop.
你不必抱歉
You ain't gotta be sorry.
你尝试过了 你尝试过了 你
Hey, look, you tried. You tried and you know what? You'll...
你会再次尝试
You'll try again.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表