剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
答应我
Promise?
答应我
Promise?
我保证 我保证
I promise. I promise.
你的东西呢
What about your stuff?
你想要什么就拿去吧
Just take what you want.
剩下的都扔掉
Get rid of everything else.
我受够了这里的一切
I'm done with everything here.
除了你
Except for you.
我该给我妈妈打电♥话♥
I should call my moms.
确保她没事
Make sure she okay.
我们是来确保你没事 科里
We're here to make sure that you're okay, Korey.
-我 -是的 我们是来帮你的
- Me? - Yes, we are here for you.
你们来帮我
You're here for me.
不 我会永远在这儿 先生
Uh, nah, I'll be here forever, sir.
我不知道你什么意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
-如果有什么... -我会永远在这儿 先生
- If there is anything-- - I'm gonna be here forever, sir!
-好 -我不知道你什么意思
- All right. - I don't know what you mean!
好了 走吧
All right, come on. Let's go, kid.
-过来 -别碰我 别碰我
- Come on. - Don't touch me! Don't touch me!
你根本不关心我
You don't give a fuck about me!
-好了 -没人关心我
- All right-- - Nobody give a fuck about me!
没人关心我
Nobody gives a fuck about me!
你根本不关心我
You don't give a fuck about me!
操
Fuck...
好了
All right.
冷静 冷静
Look, calm down. Come on, calm down.
你得冷静 孩子
You gotta keep cool, kid. Come on.
-老天 -好热
- Yo, man! - It's fucking hot!
空调在哪
Yo, where the fuck is the air?
搞什么
What the fuck, man?!
-我已经安排上了 -什么
- I already put in the order. - What?
你上周就这么说的 警卫
You said that last week, guard!
我要热死了
I'm burning up!
u200e开空调
Give me air!
我们去公园
Let's go in the park!
快点 快点
Let's go! Hurry up!
快 哥们 快走
Come on, bro! Hurry up, let's go!
-我要空调 -怀斯 你还好吗
- I need some air! - Wise, you okay in there?
嗯
Yeah.
你是
Who's there?
罗伯茨
It's Roberts.
那个白人
The white one.
留着山羊胡
With the goatee.
我的警卫朋友
My friend, the guard.
你给我带了
You brought me a...
一台空调吗
a nice cool air conditioner?
不是 这个更好
Nah, something better.
给你带了书 可以吗
Brought you some stuff to read. That okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你可以给我带
Man, you could bring me a...
电视和任天堂
a TV and Nintendo.
不
Nah.
那些电子游戏让年轻人都没了雄心壮志
Those, uh, video games are robbing the youth of their ambition.
你坚持读书
You stick to reading, all right?
-有人给我写信或打电♥话♥吗 -我不知道
- I get any letters or phone calls? - I don't know, kid.
我去看看 好吗
You know what? Let me check, all right?
好 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
传回来
Passes it back!
他有三秒钟
He got three seconds!
三 二 转身 投篮
Three, two... He spins, shoots!
可他犯规了
But he was fouled!
你会玩空当接龙吗
You know how to play Solitaire?
一种纸牌游戏 游戏
It's a card game. It's a game.
自己玩
You play it by yourself.
有
There's, uh...
我写了一些玩法指南
I wrote up some instructions.
谢谢
Thanks.
有人打电♥话♥或者写信给我吗
Any phone calls, letters or...?
暂时没有 兄弟
Nothing yet, buddy.
你有在看书吗
You been reading?
我在努力
Yeah, I been trying.
很有意思
It's interesting stuff.
奇亚籽 奇亚籽
Chia seeds. Chia seeds.
-你知道奇亚籽对身体有好处吗 -嗯
- You know chia seeds are good for you? - Okay.
我在想等我出去后
Man, I'm thinking when I get out of here,
我要给自己买♥♥个奇亚娃娃
I'm gonna get myself a Chia Pet.
什么
What?
奇亚籽
A Chia Pet.
你不知道奇亚娃娃吗 奇亚娃娃
You don't know a Chia Pet? A Chia Pet. You know...
知道 就是那个广♥告♥里的
Yeah, yeah, like in the commercials.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
广♥告♥
Commercials.
好了 小子
Okay, kid.
我喜欢你叫我小子
I like when you call me kid.
我会保佑你
Imma bless you.
等我出去后我会保佑你
I'm gonna bless you when I get outta here, I promise.
不 不用 小子
No. No, kid.
不需要
None of that.
-这是什么 -罗伯茨送你的
- What's this? -It's from Roberts.
-罗伯茨 -是的
- Roberts? - Yeah.
发生了什么
What happened?
你被降职了
You got demoted?
没有
No.
这是你新工作需要用到的东西
That is the stuff you're gonna need for your new job.
你要打扫日间娱乐室
You're gonna be cleaning the day room
以及它的周围区域
and all the areas around it, okay?
我说不好
I don't know, man.
我不能到那里去
I can't go up there.
那些纳粹会弄死我的
Them Nazis gonna hang me.
不会 小子 你不用担心他们
No, kid, you don't have to worry about them.
只要我在就不需要
Not while I'm around.
知道吗
Okay?
我不知道该说什么
I don't even know what to say.
那就什么都别说 别让我后悔
Then don't say a thing. Okay? Just don't make me regret it.
你为什么对我这么好
Why you so nice to me, man?
我有个儿子
I got a boy back home.
如果他也和你遭遇同样的事
If what happened to you happened to him, well...
我会想知道有人把他当做人来对待
I'd want to know somebody's treating him like a human being.
-爽 -吹起来
- Oh, yeah! - Oh, let it blow!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait...
好爽 好爽
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
哥们
Yo, my man.
大声点
Turn it back up.
不了
Nah, I'm good.
你聋子吗 吵死了
Deaf or something? Shit's too loud, B.
不要再碰
Don't touch it again.
-什么 -我说不要再碰
- What? - I said don't touch it again.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -操♥你♥妈♥
- Man, fuck you! - Fuck you!
操
Fuck, man!
你们干什么
Yo, what's this about, huh?
-你们干什么 -不知道
- What's this about? - Don't know!
我只是让他把电视调小声点
All I did was ask him to turn the TV down.
雷耶斯 你根本不该来这儿
You know what, Reyes? You're not even supposed to be here.
扶他起来 带他走
Get him up and get him out of here!
出去
Get out!
好了 你回避一下
Okay. Give us a second.
你的假释听证会是什么时候
When is your parole hearing, hm? Hm?
-明天 -是啊 明天
- Tomorrow. - Yeah, tomorrow.
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表