剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
No.
权力的平衡在改变
The balance of power is shifting.
我们在军事化 我们的发展方向
We're militarizing. We're changing...
和我当初加入时所期望的不一样
into something I didn't sign up for.
如果你这么担心
Well, then, if you're that concerned,
就去找哈德维克聊聊
you just need to talk to Hardwick.
-你们俩关系不错 -我找过了 石沉大海
- You two are friendly. - I did. It fell on deaf ears.
那就说得再大声点
Well, then, talk louder.
好了
All right.
过来
Come on.
过来
Come on.
就是忍♥不住是吧
Can't help yourself, can you?
不 看谁超过谁了
No. Uh- oh, who's passing who?
好样的
Good job.
看来我们有新邻居了
Looks like we have new neighbors.
赛勒斯 我们回家
Come on, Cyrus. Let's go home.
-看谁先跑回家 -好 我会跑赢你的
- I'll race you to the house. - All right. I'll beat you.
-是吗 -是的
- You will? - Yeah, I will.
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表