剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
Look, the people they're sending out won't talk.
我们没法知道里面的情况
And we have no idea what's going on in there--
他们打算干嘛
what they're planning to do.
好吧 你想说什么 内斯纳
All right. What's your point, Noesner?
如果我们送牛奶过去顺便装上窃听器
If we send the milk in and bug it somehow...
我们就能窃听到他们了
we'll have ears inside.
这样能有助于我的谈判以及米奇的战略部署
That'll help me with negotiations, and Mitch, tactically.
去吧
Do it.
上帝帮帮我们 我们想和媒体对话
第八天
-朱迪 你得 -刚把她哄睡着
- Judy, you need-- - Shh. Just got her to sleep.
怎么了
What's going on?
-还有人要走吗 -没错
- Are there more people going? - Yeah.
我希望你和马亚娜也离开
And I want you and Mayanah to be two of 'em.
不 我告诉过你的 我不能走
No. I already told you, Steve. I can't go--
这跟你无关 重要的是马亚娜
Well, this is not about you anymore. This is about Mayanah.
你叫我把她当做自己的骨肉看待
You asked me to look out for her like she was my own.
我就是这么做的 看上去也是如此
Well, that's what I'm doing. This is what that looks like.
我不信任外面的人 史蒂夫
I don't trust the people out there, though, Steve.
我不信任他们
I don't trust them.
我知道
I know.
那你呢 我不能离开你
What about you? I can't leave you.
我得留下来
I should stay.
这是正确的选择
It's the right thing to do.
卢克 我会想念你这颗好奇的小脑袋
Hey, Luke. I'm gonna miss that inquisitive mind.
照顾好你妈妈 好了 抱抱我
I want you to take care of your mama. All right, give me a hug.
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
朱迪和马亚娜在走廊干嘛呢
What are Judy and Mayanah doing in the hallway?
因为她们也要走
'Cause they're leaving.
六加仑 窃听器装在箱子上
Six gallons. Bugs are in the crate.
需要防弹背心吗
Need a vest?
他们不会对我开枪的
They don't wanna shoot me.
好吧
All right.
大家都到齐了吗
Is that everyone?
大卫 我希望你把...
Dave, I'd like you to send out...
朱迪和马亚娜也送走
Judy and Mayanah.
不
No.
我不能这样做
I can't do that.
好吧
Okay.
我从没求过你什么
You know, I've never asked you for anything.
我认识你这么多年以来
In all the years I've known you,
我做的每一件事都是为了你
everything I have done has been for you.
拜托了 大卫 我只求你这一件事
Please, David. I'm asking you this one thing.
我会和朱迪谈
And I'll talk to Judy.
她可以告诉他们 马亚娜是我女儿
She can just tell them that-- that Mayanah is my daughter.
但是 史蒂夫
But, Steve...
她不是你女儿
she's not your daughter.
是我女儿
She's mine.
没错
Right.
没错
Right.
我想和你在一起
I wanna stay with you.
我也想和你在一起 宝贝
Oh, I wanna stay with you, too, baby.
-但上帝要我留在这 -妈咪
- But God wants me to stay here. - Mommy...?
我得保证你的安全 好吗
And I need to keep you safe, okay?
你是上帝赐予我最棒的礼物
You're the greatest gift God ever gave me.
小家伙们 往这走
Hey, guys. Right up here.
没问题吧 来这儿
You got it? Come here.
过来这 小家伙 来这儿
Come here, buddy. Come here.
来这儿 走吧 跟我来
Come here. Let's go. Come on with me.
你觉得现在有多少枪在瞄准我们
How many guns you think they're pointing at us right now?
我敢说一定很多
I bet a lot.
你好 史蒂夫 韦恩 我是盖里·内斯纳
Steve, hi. Wayne, Gary Noesner.
我看了你的视频
Yeah, I've seen your video.
我真人好看多了对吧
But I'm sure I'm much better-looking in person, right?
这么说吧 你很上镜
Let's just say that you got a pretty good face for radio.
我们能快点吗
Could we just get this over with?
当然 抱歉
Yeah, sure. I'm sorry.
史蒂夫 我能和你谈谈吗 就我俩
Steve, can I talk to you for a minute, just you and I?
好 没问题
Yeah. It's okay.
要知道你们的人
You need to know your people
现在的处境比你想象中还要危险
are in a lot more danger than you think.
从我的经验看来 这种情况僵持越久
And in my experience, the longer these situations go on,
人的行为就变得更加反复无常
the more erratic people's behavior gets.
没错 我们这边也是这样
Yeah, we're seeing that on our side, too.
-我能问你点事吗 史蒂夫 -行
- Can I ask you something, Steve? - Yeah.
马亚娜是谁的孩子
Whose child is Mayanah?
我们为了来这都牺牲了不少
We've all made a lot of sacrifices to be here.
-她是大卫的孩子对吗 -我做了个选择
- She's David's child, isn't she? - I made a choice.
朱迪也做了个选择
Judy made a choice.
朱迪怎么样了 我听说她中枪了
How is she, Judy? I heard she was shot.
-她很好 -她很好
- She's fine. - She's fine?
她中枪了 孩子要喂奶 这样她还好吗
She has a bullet in her, and her baby needs milk, but she's fine?
她还在里面 为什么
She's still in there. Why is that?
因为我们一起做了决定
Because we made a decision together--
不 不 我认为
No. No, I think
大卫才是做决定的那个 不是你
David was the one who made that decision, not you.
我觉得如果是你说了算
I think if it were up to you,
朱迪现在就在那车上了 和马亚娜一起
Judy would be in that vehicle right now, with Mayanah.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
听着 史蒂夫 你需要意识到的是
Now, look, Steve, the thing you gotta realize
你有权自己说了算
is that you do have the power to make your own decisions.
为你 为朱迪 为马亚娜 为了所有在里面的人
Decisions for you, for Judy, for Mayanah, for everyone in there
他们在等待有人鼓起勇气带领他们出去
who is waiting for someone to find the courage to lead them out.
说来有趣 我无数次
You know, it's funny... I can't tell you
想离开这个地方
how many times I wanted to leave this place.
所有那些火蚁和尘暴
And all the fire ants and the dust storms...
还有大卫
and David.
你说得没错 大卫很糟
Oh, you're right. David's horrible.
以自我为中心 粗鲁
Self-centered, rude.
我希望上帝能选中地球上任意一人和他对话
I wish that God would have chosen
只要不是大卫就行
any other person on the earth to speak through instead of him.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
尽管你说了这么多
Despite everything you're saying,
没人跟我解释过我们做了什么要遭受这些
no one's explained to me what we did to deserve all this.
要知道 你也有权终结这一切
You know, you have the power to end this, too.
怎么说
How's that?
你只要离开就好
You could just leave.
我们没给任何人带来困扰
We weren't bothering anybody.
没错 我知道
Yeah, I know.
谢谢你的牛奶
Thanks for the milk.
好 开始拍了
All right. We're rolling.
好
Okay.
想说什么就说吧
Say whatever you wanna say.
我只想说 真是谢谢你们杀了我爸爸
I just wanna say thanks a lot for killing my dad.
我爸爸叫佩里·琼斯
My dad's name was Perry Jones.
他手无寸铁
He was an unarmed man.
你们隔着门开枪把他打死 所以
You just shot him through the door, so...
万分感谢
thanks a lot.
-还有谢谢你们的牛奶 -对 谢谢你们的牛奶
- And thanks for the milk. - Yeah, thanks for the milk.
又出血了吗
Is it bleeding again?
-染得整个枕头都是 -这样
- It's all over the pillow. - Well...
对我这样的硬汉来说不算什么
it ain't nothing for a tough guy like me.
人有的信仰之中
A lot of beliefs people have
有很多在他人眼里也许不正常或奇怪
may seem abnormal or strange to other people,
但这并不意味这是不对的
but that doesn't mean it's not right, though.
上帝与我谈话 我有条信息要传递
God speaks to me. I have a message to present.
你们也许不信
And you may not believe that.
如果不信那个 信这个吧
If you don't believe that, then believe this,
不考虑上帝与我说话
irrespective of God speaking to me.
看到这儿了吗
See this here?
这是我的家庭 可能和你的不一样
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表