剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
I mean, some kids gotta be worth more than others.
我儿子赛勒斯 他八岁了
Cyrus, my son, he's eight,
但无论你给他什么汽车引擎 他都可以修好
but he can fix any car engine you put in front of him.
他至少要拿
That's gotta be worth, what,
至少三夸脱和一杯奶昔吧
at least three quarts and a milkshake?
你们这些人
You people.
你不应该这么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
你知道我们得和他们合作
You know we have to work with them.
是啊
Yeah, well...
那就祝你好运吧 史蒂夫
Good luck with that, Steve.
第六天
瑞秋 这是我按定额分配食物和水的计划
Rachel? This is how I'd like to ration out the food and water.
你可以搞定吗
Can you take care of that?
没人会喜欢这个计划
No one's gonna be happy with this.
不喜欢就走吧
Well, if they don't like it, they're welcome to leave.
史蒂夫 你知道要牛奶的事怎么样了吗
Steve. Steve, did you get any news about the milk?
知道 我在努力 我保证
Yeah. I'm-- I'm-- I'm working on it. I promise.
史蒂夫 你有机会和联调局谈谈佩里的事吗
Hey, Steve, have you had a chance to talk to the FBI about Perry?
阿帝 按我说的去把尸体埋了 行吗
Look, Thibs, just bury the body like I asked you. Okay?
-你的有培根吗 -有啊
- You get bacon on yours? - Yeah.
我也应该放块培根才对
I shoulda gotten bacon on mine.
我们就是这样阻止了克拉克斯维尔的监狱暴♥乱♥
You know, that's how we stopped the Clarksville prison riot.
-用培根吗 -对啊
- With bacon? - Oh, yeah.
第八天后 我们拿着一堆培根
It was after day eight, and we took a bunch of bacon
放在木炭上烤
and threw it on some coals.
那些犯人闻到了香味 立马忍♥受不了饥饿
The prisoners smelled it and were instantly overcome with hunger.
我和他们说 如果他们出来
And I told them, if they came out,
他们就可以想吃多少吃多少
they could eat as much as them want.
永远别低估一个饿肚子的人会为培根做出什么事来
Never underestimate what a hungry man will do for bacon.
大卫教派的人不吃猪肉真是可惜啊
Shame the Davidians don't eat pork.
对啊
It is.
我们观察到庄园外有人员活动
We've got movement outside the compound.
-所有探员请就位 -妈的
- All agents to their posts. - Shit.
准备向庄园方向开火
Prepare to fire on command.
-我是史蒂夫 -史蒂夫 怎么了
- It's Steve. - Steve! What's going on?
机动部队说有人离开了庄园
Tactical says someone exited the compound.
他妈的
Shit!
那是帝博杜 他没有武器
It's Thibodeau. He's unarmed!
他只是想埋一具尸体 请不要向他开枪
He's just trying to bury a body. Please don't shoot him!
好的 稍等 史蒂夫
Okay, hang on, Steve.
-德克尔在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Decker? - I don't know.
1号♥狙击手请注意 批准开火
Copy sniper one, sniper one, you got the loop.
-史蒂夫 -快让开
- Steve! - Get out of my way!
阿帝 快回来
Thibs! You gotta get back in here!
让你的人别开枪
Tell your man to stand down!
这是战术决策 由不得你来决定 盖里
This is a tactical decision. It's not your call, Gary.
不不 他只是想埋一具尸体
No, no. He's just trying to bury a body.
你并不知道他埋的是什么
And I'm telling you, you don't know what he's burying.
众所周知 那也许是枚炸♥弹♥
That could be a bomb, for all we know.
妈的 我和你说了那孩子身上没有武器
Damn it, I'm telling you, the kid's unarmed.
你并不能确定 盖里
And I'm telling you, you don't know that, Gary.
我不能让队员在外面闲逛
Now, I can't have people strolling outside,
到处溜达 眼看着目标有所行动
walking around, looking at our positions on things.
那孩子只是想埋了米奇
The kid is trying to bury one of his dead, Mitch.
他们让ATF把伤员带走
They let the ATF take their wounded away.
向他们表示同样的尊重吧
Show 'em the same respect.
当他们开始杀害联邦探员时
They lost my respect
我就对他们失去尊重了 盖里
when they started killing federal agents, Gary.
好吧 你想再次上演红宝石山脊事件吗
All right, all right. You want another Ruby Ridge on your hands?
-是啊 -那就朝那孩子开枪吧
- Yeah. - Go ahead, shoot that boy.
但你记住了 这次ATF绝不会
But just remember, the ATF's not gonna be around
-替你背黑锅了 -我才不在乎
- to take the blame this time! - I don't give a shit!
请求下达开火指令 完毕
Requesting permission to take the shot. Over.
目标在我的视野内
I have the target in my view.
重复 请求下达开火指令 完毕
Repeat, requesting permission to take the shot. Over.
暂时撤退
Stand down.
谢谢 大家早上好
Thank you. Good morning, everyone.
几天前 联调局获悉
A few days ago, the FBI learned
第七天
大卫教派的人已经没有奶了
that the Branch Davidians ran out of milk.
他们的孩子没东西可吃了
And they are no longer able to feed their children.
他们终于说了一次实话
Nice of them to tell the truth for once.
为了给他们的孩子送牛奶
Numerous attempts have been made by the FBI
联调局作出了无数次的努力
to deliver milk for their babies,
但他们全都拒绝了
but they have all been refused.
他们像是在用亲生孩子
It seems they are using
作为此次事件的筹码
their own children as pawns in this thing.
大卫·考雷什
David Koresh...
请让我们把牛奶送进去吧
let us bring milk to those children.
筹码吗 盖里 我们用孩子来当筹码吗
Pawns, Gary? We're using our kids as pawns?
-你是这么认为的吗 -不是的
- Is that what you think? - No, it's not.
那他们为什么在电视上说这些话
Then why are they saying that on TV?
-我不知道 -你上司说
- I don't know. - Your boss said
他们试图给我们送奶
they have made attempts to deliver milk.
这是什么时候的事
Now, when did that happen?
因为我们一直在这里等
Because we've been here the entire time,
我不记得有谁来敲门
and I don't recall anyone knocking on our door!
史蒂夫 听着 我想给你们送牛奶
Steve, look. I wanna get you that milk.
这点千真万确
That's the God's honest truth.
但你们作为交换得放出来几个孩子
But you're gonna have to let out some of the kids in return.
抱歉 盖里 我们做不到
I'm sorry, Gary. That's not gonna happen.
邪教首领大卫·考雷什
With cult leader David Koresh
越来越少参与直接谈判
becoming less involved in direct negotiations,
当局认为他的伤势可能加重
authorities suspect his wounds may be getting worse.
探员们告诉邪教成员
Agents told cult members
没有犯有严重罪行的成员
that those not charged with serious offenses
最终可以返回庄园
eventually will be allowed to return to the compound
-哈维尔警长 -怎么了
- Sheriff Harwell? - Yeah?
我是盖里·内斯纳联调局首席谈判专家
I'm Gary Noesner, Head Negotiator, FBI.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我可以坐这吗
You mind?
当我不能让一个人信任我时
Well... when I can't get a guy to trust me,
我会试图找到一个他可以信任的人
I try and find someone he will trust.
大卫·考雷什信任你
And David Koresh trusts you.
我需要你的帮助
I could really use your help.
-我是大卫 -大卫 我是哈维尔警长
- This is David. - David, it's Sheriff Harwell.
嗨 杰克
Hey, Jack.
能听到朋友的声音真好
Sure is nice to hear a friendly voice.
大卫 我今天过来
David, I came down here today
因为我想确保
because I wanna make sure
孩子们能得到他们所需要的牛奶
that those babies get the milk they need.
他们在新闻上说
Well, they said on the news
是我们阻止了他们送牛奶 杰克
it was us refusing to make this happen, Jack.
只是
It's just--
他们要我们放弃的是我们的孩子
these are our children they're asking us to give up.
我知道 但是...
I understand, but...
让婴儿们喝上奶
it might not be the worst thing to get the babies fed,
与此同时 让部分小孩脱离危险
and at the same time, get some of your other kids
也许不是件坏事
out of harm's way.
-你懂我意思吗 -嗯 明白
- You know what I'm saying? - Yeah, I do.
很好 大卫 你们需要多少牛奶
Good. Now, David, how much milk do you think you need?
-六加仑就够了 -好的
- Six gallons will do. - All right.
大卫 我会给你们六加仑牛奶
Now, David, I'm gonna get ya the six gallons,
但你得在我们解决这事期间
but you gotta keep a level head in this
保持冷静
while we try to resolve this thing.
谢谢你 杰克 你真好
Thank you, Jack. You're a good man.
我觉得我们不应该对他们这么仁慈
Look, I just don't think we should make it so easy on 'em.
老天 你觉得我们对他们很仁慈吗
Jesus. You think we made it easy on 'em?
他们都答应把孩子送过来了
They agreed to send their kids out, for Christ's sake.
现在我们唯一需要做的就是向他们示好
Right now, the only card we have to play is creating goodwill.
不 那是你唯一的办法 盖里
No, it's not. That's your only card, Gary.
听着 他们送出来的人不会开口
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表