剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
祈祷 和上帝对话的时间
to pray and talk to your God.
告诉我 盖里
Tell me, Gary...
谁是你的上帝
who's your God?
你相信上帝的 对吗
You do believe in God, don't ya?
我不知道我相信什么
I don't know what I believe.
你觉得这一切是因何开始的 盖里
Well, how do you think all this started, Gary?
你觉得是偶然的吗
Do you think I-it's all just random?
一个巨大的巧合
It's all one big coincidence?
你觉得是质子和中子碰撞
That a proton collided with a neutron
造成的这一切吗
and that's how it all got started?
是谁创造的那粒质子 盖里 谁创造的那粒中子
Well, who created that proton, Gary? Who created that neutron?
宇宙怎么会遇上这种可能
How did the universe get this possibility?
大卫 我们来讨论下送出更多的小孩吧
The kids, David-- let's talk about sending more of 'em out.
盖里 我知道
Gary, I know.
我知道你不喜欢谈论宗教
I know you don't like talking about religion.
但我只懂宗教
But religion is all I am.
-嗯 但孩子才是 -听我说
- Right, but the kids are what-- - Listen to me!
听好了 这里的孩子都是我的孩子
Listen. Listen carefully. These kids in here are my children,
他们不会出去
and they ain't coming out!
更不会去找一个不相信上帝的人
Especially to someone who doesn't even believe in God.
好难
That's hard.
多练习就不难了
Well, everything's hard until you practice it, right?
相信我
Trust me.
到你生日的时候 你就能像约翰·博纳姆一样打鼓
By your birthday, I'm gonna have you playing like John Bonham.
你要离开我们吗 帝博杜
Are you gonna leave us, Thibodeau?
再来一遍
Let's try again.
你觉得这些孩子像是受过虐待吗
Do these kids seem abused to you?
-不像 -嗯
- No, they sure don't. - Yeah.
我见过受虐待的孩子 他们不是这样的
I've seen abused kids. They don't act like this.
这些孩子得到了关爱
These children are loved.
孩子不在身边 他们的家长一定很痛苦
Their parents must be suffering to be without 'em.
但考雷什不愿再送出小孩
But Koresh won't send out any more kids.
我们需要开始做家长的工作
We need to start working on the parents.
好 怎么做
Okay. How do we do that?
去拿摄像机
Go get the camera.
什么
What?
-喂 -你骗了我
- Hello. - You lied to me.
-你是哪位 -凯西·施罗德
- Who's this? - Kathy Schroeder.
我看了你们送来的录像带
I saw that tape you sent.
我把我的孩子交给你们 你们骗了我
I gave my children over to you and you lied to me!
叫盖里来
Get Gary!
抱歉 凯西 我有点摸不着头脑
Uh, I'm sorry, Kathy. You have me at a bit of a disadvantage.
我不确定你在说什么
I'm not sure what we're talking about here.
丹尼 他的哥哥们呢
Danny! I mean, where are his brothers?
他们该在一起的
They're supposed to be together!
丹尼只有3岁 却孤身一人
Danny is only three and he's all alone!
我不知道为什么你的儿子会被分开
I don't know why your sons would be separated.
等等
Wait.
父亲 带走
他们的父亲把他们带走了 为什么没带走丹尼
The father took them. Now, why didn't he take Danny?
丹尼不是他的
Well, Danny's not his.
他是麦克的 我的第二任丈夫
He belongs to Mike. You know, my second husband...
你们把他杀了
who you killed?
你得把丹尼带到他哥哥们那儿去
I need you to get Danny to his brothers.
懂吗 他们会照顾他 你要让戴尔明白
Okay? They'll look after him. I need you to make Dale understand.
凯西 你的第一任丈夫对丹尼没有合法权利
Kathy, your first husband has no legal right to Danny.
没人告诉过我 你
Well, nobody told me that! You--
天啊 你们 你们先杀了麦克
God, you guys are like--! I mean, first you killed Mike,
现在丹尼又孤身一人
and now Danny's just all alone!
这是不对的
This is not right.
-这是不对的 -凯西
- This is not right. - Kathy...
抱歉 我只能想象你在经历着什么
I'm so sorry. I can only imagine what you're going through.
需要一个拥抱
但有时在涉及到小孩的时候
But sometimes when it comes to children,
我们有必要为了他们
it's necessary to set aside what we need
把我们的需要放一边
for their needs.
现在
And right now...
丹尼最需要的是
you know what Danny needs most...
他妈妈的一个拥抱
is a hug from his mommy.
天啊
God...!
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我这就出来
I'm coming out.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
ATF相信这些人
The ATF believe these guys
第十二天
在把半自动武器改造成全自动武器
were converting semiautomatic weapons into automatics.
在得州这是违法的 除非
Now, in Texas, that's illegal. Unless...
你购买♥♥一份25美元的许可证 这样就可以
you purchase a $25 permit, in which case, it's fine.
我是罗恩·英格曼 提醒你支付你的违规停车罚单
This is Ron Engelman, reminding you to pay your parking tickets,
因为ATF来了 他们在追捕美国人
because the ATF is in town and they're hunting Americans.
我注意到你过去几晚你住在你车里
I noticed you've been sleeping in your car the last few nights.
来了很多媒体
Yeah, well, there's a lot of press in town.
我订不到一个便宜的房♥间
I can't get a room at a decent rate.
我有
I got a room.
里面有两张床 你要想来的话
With two beds in it, if you like.
谢谢 我有枕头
Thank you, but I... got myself a pillow
座椅也可以放下去
and my seat folds all the way back.
-所以不用了 -好 听着
- So, I'm good. - Okay. Look.
我知道你把这一切都归罪于我
I know you blame me for everything that's happened.
我承认我不是最好的母亲
And I'll be the first to admit I was not the best mother.
我14岁时就生下了大卫
I had David when I was 14.
这不是借口 但
It's no excuse, but
14岁的人哪儿懂怎么带孩子
what 14-year-old knows how to raise a child?
我们不能互相讨厌
We don't have the luxury to not like one another.
我们的目的是一样的
We both want the same thing.
我们都想让我们的儿子从那出来
We both want our boys to come out of there.
我16岁时有了我儿子
I had my son when I was 16.
我当时也不知道该怎么做
I didn't have it figured out either.
如果你改变主意的话 我的提议仍然有效
My offer stands if you change your mind.
47号♥房♥ 好吗
It's room 47. Okay?
塞蕾妮说下周她生日
Serenity mentioned it's her birthday next week.
你有什么计划吗
You planning anything?
现在不是庆祝的时候
It's not really an appropriate time to celebrate.
不是这样的
That's not how it works.
过生当然要开派对了
Can't not have a party on your birthday.
大家情绪都不高
Everyone's spirit's down.
那就更有理由振奋他们的情绪
All the more reason to lift it up.
我可以帮你策划
I can help you plan something--
谢谢 阿帝 但不是现在 好吗
Thanks, Thibs, but not now, okay?
我很抱歉 但现在不是时候
I'm sorry. Just not now.
凯西 别让感情冲昏了理智
Kathy, put your heart to wisdom.
想清楚
Think this through.
这些人杀了你丈夫
These are the people that murdered your husband.
我明白
I know.
这不是个容易的决定
It... it's not an easy decision,
但是丹尼需要我
but Danny needs me.
如果你的欲望胜过了你对上帝的忠诚
Well, if your desire is stronger than your loyalty to God,
那么答案就已经明了了 不是吗
then we have our answer, don't we?
大卫
David...
我知道上帝在这里 我知道
I know God is here. I know that.
-一切都成真了 -如果你想走 走吧
- It's-- it's all coming true-- - If you're gonna go, go.
如果你想要我的祝福 我不会给你
If you're looking for my blessing, you ain't getting it.
走吧
Go.
走啊
Go on.
-带布莱德一起走 -我
-Take Brad with you. - Me?
我听说你在喝酒
I heard you were drinking.
是真的吗
Is that the truth?
我们在这儿是一个集体
We are all one body here.
为了让集体正常运转 我们需要和谐
And for that body to work properly, we all need to be in harmony.
哪怕一个部件不运转
If one finger isn't working,
或者有人打算自己出去
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表