剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
- Is there security? - and just figure out
我们等了太久 我不想
that we've waited too long? I don't want...
-看着儿子死在我手上 -保安
- a dead son on my hands! - Security, please!
让我和我儿子说 让我们和自己的孩子说
Let me talk to my son! Let us talk to our children!
今天就到这里 谢谢
I think that's going to do it for today. Thank you.
我倒了些水
I filled a bunch of glasses.
想着给塞蕾妮拿一杯
I figured I'd bring one over for Serenity.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你们还好吗
How you guys doing?
很冷
It's freezing.
我有一张多的毛毯 我去拿
I have an extra blanket. I'll run and grab it.
等等 阿帝
Wait, Thibs.
你最好了
You're the best.
马上回来
Be right back.
韦恩
Wayne?
那发动机你修好了吗
Get that generator working yet?
看来又是一个寒冷的夜晚
Looks like it's gonna be another cold one tonight.
我已经拆开重装两次了
I've taken it apart and put it back together twice.
还是搞不懂哪里出了问题
I still can't figure out what's wrong with it.
介意我看看吗
Do you mind if I have a look?
帮手越多越好
I'll take all the help I can get.
进来
Come on in.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
很好
Good.
我只是来看看你 看你是否无恙
I was just checking in on you, see if you're okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不想死在这里 大卫
I don't wanna die in here, David.
我知道这有可能
I know I might.
也许这是上帝的旨意 但
And-and maybe that's God's will, but...
我不想
I don't want to.
我希望能和你再待上三年
I wish I had three more years with you.
再多三年 教你上帝的信息
Three more years to teach you the message.
谁说你不会呢
Who's to say you won't?
事情的走向 我觉得很清晰
The way things are going, I think it's clear.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
无论如何 阿帝
One way or another, Thibs.
米歇尔和塞蕾妮
Michelle and Serenity...
她们怎么了
What about 'em?
如果我决定要走
If I decide to go...
你会让她们和我一起离开吗
will you let them leave with me?
你妈妈
Your mother.
她一定是说到你心口里去了 对吗
She sure struck a nerve with you, didn't she?
-是 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
她们很擅长这个
They have a way of doing that.
这会让我痛苦
And it would pain me,
但如果你想去找她 我不会指责你
but I would not hold it against you if you wanted to go join her.
但米歇尔
But Michelle?
还有塞蕾妮
And Serenity?
是我的妻子和女儿
That is my wife... and my daughter.
他们该由我来保护
They are mine... to protect.
不是你
Not yours.
明白吗
You understand?
庄园附近的知情人士透露
Sources near the scene are reporting
联调局现在主要担心的是大规模自杀
that the FBI's main concern right now is a mass suicide.
当局感觉最近几天考雷什变得不稳定
Authorities feel Koresh has become unstable in the last few days
他们担心他可能做出不理智的事
and they worry about what he might do.
雷雨
A lightning storm--
我没钱加油了 车子动不了
I ran outta money for gas. My car is freezing.
-我能进来吗 -当然
- May I come in? - Yes. Please.
好了 阿帝
All right, Thibs.
准备好就跟我说
I'm ready when you are.
妈 是我
Hi, Mom. It's me.
那晚我在新闻里看到你了
I saw you on the news the other night.
我知道这对你很艰难 抱歉
I know this is hard on you. I'm sorry.
我只想让你知道我没事
I just want you to know I'm okay.
我是自愿留在这里的
I'm not being held against my will.
我可以随时出去 不过
I can come out whenever I want. But...
我考虑这事很久了
this is something I-- I thought about a lot, and...
我得有始有终
I need to see this through.
因为这里的人
'Cause people here...
都指望着我
they're counting on me.
我不能抛下他们 所以
I can't leave them behind, so...
我希望你能明白
I hope you understand.
我真的爱你 妈
I really love you, Mom.
我希望
I hope--
希望能尽快见到你
hope to see you soon.
-帮我挂下毯子 -好
- Hey, help me hang this blanket. - Yeah.
你能负责那边吗
Can you get that side?
挂起来
Hang this up.
第二十五天
你要怎样才能开始把他们当人看待
What's it gonna take to get you to start seeing them as people?
我把他们当人看啊
I see 'em as people.
只是不是那种我想与之打交道的人
Just not the kind I ever wanna be around again.
你有注意到吗 自从你开始刁难他们后
Have you noticed... that not a single person has come out
就再没一个人出来了
since you started screwing around with them?
这说明了什么
What does that tell ya?
不知道
I don't know.
说明他们是一群顽固分子
That they're a bunch of stubborn sons of bitches?
历史不会站在你这边的 米奇
History's not gonna be on your side with this one, Mitch.
那我就赌另一边
I'll take the other side of that bet.
退下 好吗 就几天
Just stand down, okay? For a few days.
恢复供电 给他们
Turn the power back on. And give them...
再次理性思考的时间
a moment to start thinking straight again.
这我做不了主 找普林斯去
That's not my call. Talk to Prince.
普林斯已经不听我的话了 米奇
Prince isn't listening to me anymore, Mitch.
他听你的
He's listening to you.
五千比一
Five thousand to one.
这就是我们要面对的逆境
Those are the odds against us.
五千人对每一个执法官员
Five thousand people to every one officer of the law.
你知道在这种逆境下我们是怎么维持秩序的吗
You know how we keep order with those odds?
因为他们相信我们比自身更强大
Because they believe we're more powerful than we are.
我们能呈现力量
We project strength.
人们相信那力量
And the people believe in that strength.
所以当我们在这种地方干坐着时
So when we sit outside a place like this,
连续几周
for weeks on end,
等他们疲倦
waiting for them to tire...
我们在世人面前就显得软弱
we look weak in front of the rest of the whole world.
每个有炸♥药♥包的混♥蛋♥都开始有想法
And every angry asshole with a bomb kit starts getting ideas.
这已经不仅仅是一个情况了 盖里
This is more than a situation now, Gary.
这是个象征
This is a symbol.
我们是那种溺爱杀♥警♥凶手的机构吗
Are we the kind of agency that coddles cop killers?
还是该死的联调局
Or are we the goddamn FBI?
给力啊
Come on.
你做到了
You did it!
我就知道 干得漂亮
I knew you would! Great job!
里面还剩多少油
How much gas do we have in there?
最多能供电10分钟
10 minutes, tops.
我知道该用来干什么
I know what I wanna do with it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
喂
Hello?
-姐姐 -天啊 史蒂夫
- Hi, sis. - Oh, my God, Steve!
你在哪儿 你出来了吗
Where are you? Did you get out of there?
没 我还在里面
No, I'm still inside.
我找到了部电♥话♥
I found a phone. And--
-史蒂夫 -知道吗 我
- Steve? - You know what? I--
听着 苏 我时间不多
Look, Sue, I don't have a lot of time.
这玩意儿一直叫 不过 听着
This thing's beeping at me, but... listen.
新闻上有很多关于我们的消息
I-- there's been a lot of talk on the news
联调局说我们会在里面自杀
and, um, with the FBI, about us committing suicide in here.
我想让你知道 不管他们说什么
And I just want you to know, no matter what they tell you,
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表