剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
- Do not fire your weapon. - No.
-如果你们开火 我们将还击 -不 不
- If you fire, fire will be returned. - No, no!
-不 我们达成了投降协议的 -这不是袭击
- No, we had a deal for surrender! - This is not an assault.
我们说好了的
We had a deal!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
大家立刻戴上防毒面具
Everyone, get your gas masks! Now!
大卫
David?
大卫 醒醒
David, wake up.
他们要对我们投掷催泪瓦斯
They're gonna gas us.
什么 催泪瓦斯
What? Gas us?
他们带了催泪瓦斯
I mean they're coming with gas.
-好 接通沃特 -不行 线路断了
- All right, get Walter back on the phone. - No, it cut off.
断了 断了什么意思
Cut off? What do you mean "Cut off"?
我太气了 把电♥话♥扯了
I got mad, and I ripped out the phone.
-你干嘛这么做 史蒂夫 -他们不想对话了
- Why would you do that, Steve? - They're done talking!
好吧 男人进礼拜堂 女人进地堡
Okay, then, men in the chapel, women in the vault.
我们得打湿毛毯防止小孩
We need to wet the blankets to protect the children
-吸入催泪瓦斯 懂吗 -不不 我们得出去
- from the gas, okay? - No, no, we gotta get out of here.
他们在试图阻止我把信息传递出去 好吗
They're trying to stop me from getting the message out, okay?
-我需要更多时间 -大卫 我们得离开
- I need more time. - David, we gotta leave.
留下来 好吗 留下来
Stay with me, okay? Stay with me!
继续行动
Let's keep moving!
-我要用公共广播系统 -我不能批准
- I need to use that PA! - I can't authorize--
我自己批准
I'm authorizing it!
这不是袭击
This is not an assault.
围攻已经结束
The siege is over now.
你们将闻到的催泪瓦斯没有危险
The gas you will be smelling is a non- lethal tear gas.
从庄园出来 没人会受到伤害
Exit the compound now. You will not be harmed.
这不是袭击
This is not an assault.
米歇尔 米歇尔
Michelle! Michelle!
去地堡 快 快
Get to the vault! Go, go, go! Go!
捂在脸上 好吗
Put this on your face, okay?
-好 -你要去哪儿 别离开我们
- Okay. - Where are you going? Don't leave us.
保持安全 我会回来的 我会回来的
Stay safe. I'll come back, okay? I'll come back.
没事的
It's okay.
退后
Get back.
-她将加入直播 -约翰 大约5分钟前
- She joins us now live. - John, about five minutes ago,
我们看到坦克在继续摧毁庄园
we saw tanks continuing to batter the compound,
在墙上轰出很多大洞
continuing to put gaping holes into the walls of the structure.
我们看到里面飘出了模糊的白色烟雾
We saw what looked like white, wispy smoke coming out,
得州 韦科
一般来说就是催泪瓦斯
which usually is indicative of tear gas.
联调局告诉我们他们用的是不致命的催泪瓦斯
The FBI has told us that they are using non- lethal gas...
瑞秋
Rachel?
天啊 瑞秋
Oh, my God! Rachel!
把你手 把你手放这
Put your hands- - Put your hands here.
朱迪 带孩子们出去
Judy, get the kids- - get the kids out of here.
把手放这 我把你拉出来
Put your hands here. I'm gonna pull your body out.
-两只手 瑞秋 -我不行 停下
- Both of your hands, Rachel. - I can't! Stop- -
我们得去地堡
We gotta get to that vault.
起来 我抱着你
Get up. I got you.
-我的眼睛 -捂住
- My eyes! - Cover them!
大卫叫我们去地堡 瑞秋
David told us to go to the vault, Rachel.
捂住眼睛
Keep your eyes covered.
瑞秋
Rachel!
不不
No! No!
够了 我要带我的孩子出去
Enough! I am getting my kids out of here!
我们去风暴庇护所 快点
We're going to the storm shelter. Come on, come on.
我也要去
I want to come with you!
看上去坦克在撞倒墙壁
Looks like the tanks are, uh, knocking out the walls.
我不知道庄园还能撑多久
I'm not sure how much longer the structure will hold...
联调局说他们
The FBI is reporting they're
受到了大卫教派的猛烈袭击
receiving heavy gunfire from the Branch Davidians.
-谁在开火 -如果你还在听
- Who's... Who's firing? - If you're still listening in there,
你们的生命处于危险之中
your lives are at stake.
热成像显示人们聚集在地堡里
Heat signature shows people gathering in the vault.
催泪瓦斯没有进入那里
Gas isn't penetrating there.
往地堡释放催泪瓦斯 往地堡释放催泪瓦斯
Gas the vault. I need you to gas the vault.
-开门 -不不
- Open up! - No! No!
不要 赛勒斯 不
No! Cyrus! no
-这不是袭击 -为什么没人出来
- This is not an assault. - Why isn't anyone coming out?
他们应该出来了
They should be coming out.
为什么他们不出来
Why aren't they coming out?
出去
Okay, get outside!
出去
Get outside!
赛勒斯
Cyrus!
天啊
Oh, my God!
堵住了 瑞秋 堵住了
It's... It's blocked, Rachel! It's blocked!
回去 回去
Go back! Go back!
-罗尼 过去15分钟 -天啊
- Ronnie, for the last 15 minutes... - My God.
我们看到M60坦克 这辆战斗坦克
...we watched this M60 vehicle, this combat engineering vehicle,
朝庄园里释放催泪瓦斯
pump tear gas in there.
如你们所知 有时候催泪瓦斯能引起燃烧
at times, as you well know, tear gas can be incendiary.
大规模火焰
We have a very large-scale fire breaking out
从南边冒出
on what must be the southside,
就在庄园前方附近
right near the front side of this building.
这些图片太震撼了
these- - these are some amazing pictures here.
现场起了大火
a fire has broken out,
我们继续看实时画面
and, uh, let's just stay with this, and...
米歇尔
Michelle!
阿帝 等等 等等
Thibs, wait! Wait!
帮帮我
Help me!
救命
Help!
我们被困住了 瑞秋 我们被困住了 救命
We're trapped, Rachel! We're trapped! Help!
快出来 拯救你们自己 是时候出来了 大卫
Come out now! Save yourselves! It's time to come out, David!
瑞秋 瑞秋
Rachel, Rachel!
不不 赛勒斯
No! No! No! Cyrus.
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go! Go, go!
别开枪 别开枪 我没有武器
No! Don't shoot! Don't shoot! I'm unarmed!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. Okay, okay!
米歇尔 米歇尔
Michelle! Michelle!
米歇尔
Michelle!
庄园里据说有95人
95 people believed to be inside this building.
其中17个是小孩
17 of those 95 people, children.
-天啊 -自从51天前对峙开始后
- Oh, my God. - 37 people have left the compound
有37人离开庄园
since the standoff began 51 days ago.
不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
-米歇尔 -孩子们呢
- Michelle! - Where are the kids? Where- -
-米歇尔 -不 孩子们呢
- Michelle! - No. Where are the kids?
-米歇尔 -告诉我们 孩子们在哪
- Michelle! - Tell us! Where are the kids?
赛勒斯
Cyrus?
出来 出来
Get out! Get out! Get out!
-救命 救命 -出来
- Help! Help! - Get out! Get out!
救命
Help!
-我们投降 我们投降 -好
- We give up. We give up. - Okay. Okay. Okay.
我们
We give- -
来人帮我 下面有小孩
Somebody help me! We got kids down here!
我儿子没动静了 他死了吗 他死了吗
My son's not moving. Is he dead? Is he dead?
来人帮我
Somebody help me!
求你救救我小孩
Just, please, get my boy, please!
我会救你出来
I'm gonna get you out of there.
拜托了
Please!
来人帮帮我
Somebody help me!
帮帮我
Help!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
等等
Wait!
以下人员从庄园里逃了出来
The following persons have come out of the compound.
杰米·卡斯蒂略 出生于1968年6月4日
Jamie Castillo, date of birth 6/4/68.
克里夫·道伊尔 出生于1941年2月24日
Clive Doyle, date of birth 2/24/41.
蜜丝缇·弗格森 16岁
Misty Ferguson, 16 years of age.
德里克·劳夫拉克 出生于1955年8月13日
Derrick Lovelock, born 8/13/1955.
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表