剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
《启示录》第22章
When it says in Revelation 22..
"看哪 我必快来 赏罚在我"
"Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with Me..."
基♥督♥在天堂收到了上帝的什么奖赏
What reward did Christ receive in heaven from the Father?
-我不知道 -七印 杰克
- I don't know. - The Seven Seals, Jack.
大卫 我们有的是时间谈论神学
David, we have all the time in the world to talk theology.
我现在想谈的是
What I wanna talk about right now
和平解决此事
is resolving this thing peacefully
帮你找到你所需的帮助
and getting you the help you need.
这就是你不懂的地方了
That's what you don't understand.
我们时间并不多了
We don't have all the time in the world.
已经开始了
It's begun.
什么开始了
What's begun?
-我得挂了 -不 大卫 等等
- I gotta go. - No, David, hang on.
你想和我谈
You wanna talk to me?
你出去找个明白的人
You go out there. You find someone who understands.
明白什么
Understands what?
明白刚才发生的事
Understands what just happened.
喂
Hello?
你好 没 我还没看
Hi. No. No, I haven't seen it.
好 我去开电视
Okay, I'm gonna turn on the TV.
给你展示我有的
Show you what it is that I have--
得州 韦科附近
发生一起致命枪击事件
A deadily shoot-out broke out as ATF agents
ATF特工突袭一处
descended on a compound occupied
由邪教团体所占据的大楼
by a religious cult to serve us a search warrant.
至少四名联邦探员死亡 14人受伤
At least four federal agents are dead and 14 are injured...
天啊 凯伦
Oh, my God, Karen.
我儿子在那栋房♥子里
My son is in that building.
-有谁 -温斯顿
- Who? - Winston.
彼得·西普斯曼
Peter Hipsman.
杰丁
Jaydean.
他们死了
They're dead.
没人知道金特在哪
No one knows where Gent is.
然后你 朱迪 佩里 都受了重伤
Then there's you, Judy, Perry. You're all wounded really bad.
我不会有事的
I'll be just fine.
孩子们呢
What about the children?
他们没人受伤
None of them are hurt.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们应该想个办法尽快把你们三个
We should figure out a way to get the three of you
-送去医院 -你觉得我们能就这样离开吗
- to a hospital as soon as possible - You think we can just leave?
-我们杀了执法人员 -但是是他们先开的枪
- We shot and killed the law. - Yeah, but they shot first.
-这不重要 -那我给哈维尔打电♥话♥
- That doesn't matter. - Well, then I'll call Harwell.
我叫他送医护人员过来
I'll tell him to send in paramedics.
我们知道他是我们这边的
We know that he's on our side.
-没人是我们这边的 -我同意大卫
- No one's on our side! - Look, I'm with Dave on this.
在我们搞清楚状况前
Till we figure out what the heck is going on,
不能让任何人进来
we can't let anyone in here.
你说起来倒是容易 韦恩
That's easy for you to say, Wayne.
你老婆又没中枪
Your wife's not the one with bullet holes in her.
大卫 佩里情况不妙 我们需要你
David, Perry's in bad shape. We need you.
大卫 拜托 让我叫医护人员过来
David, please. Let me call the paramedics.
-让哈维尔送他们过来 -所有人都闭嘴
- Have Harwell bring them in - Everyone just stop!
闭嘴
Stop!
人人都在说话 我没法专注
I can't concentrate with all this talking.
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
你也出去
You, too! Go!
-大卫 我得 -出去
- David, I have-- - Go!
该死
Damn it!
这里是邦妮·苏 请留言
Hey, it's Bonnie Sue. Leave a message.
妈妈 他们开枪打了我 我要死了
Mama? They shot me. I think I'm dying.
替我向外婆问好
Say hi to Grandma for me...
我很快回来 好吗
...and I'll be back real soon. Okay?
我很遗憾你没有学习七印
And... I'm sorry you didn't learn the Seven Seals.
但我会
But I will... show--
我会宽容你
I will show you mercy...
上帝也会宽容你 好吗
and God will show you mercy, too, okay?
我们在天堂见
And I'll see y'all up in the skies.
我爱你
I love you.
道路封锁
Road's closed.
我得过去 我老婆和孩子在里面
I gotta get through. My wife and kids are in there.
不能放你进去 开走吧
Can't let you in. Move along.
开走 快
Move it along. Let's go.
遵命
Yes, sir.
爸爸
Hey, Daddy,
我们得给这里施压 知道吗
we have to keep a little pressure on here right now, okay?
-你还好吗 -不骗你
- How you doing? - Ain't gonna lie to ya. It--
快痛死了
it hurts real bad.
我
I--
我不知道我还能忍♥受多久
I don't know how much more I can take.
我得去解决几件事
I have to figure a few things out.
为了我们坚持住
I want you to hang in there for us.
好吗
Okay?
-好吗 -好 好
- Okay? - Okay. Okay. Okay.
那是麦克吗
Is that Mike?
凯西
Kathy!
凯西 凯西 是麦克
Kathy! Kathy, Mike!
-什么 -他在外面
- What? - He's outside.
谁快去开门
Hey, can somebody open the door?
麦克 快点
Mike. Come on.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不要
No!
不 他们开枪打死了他
No! They shot him...
不
No.
-他们枪杀了他 -不
- They shot him...! - No.
托尼·普林斯 战略空军司令部
Tony Prince, SAC.
米奇·德克尔 机动部队
Mitch Decker, Tactical.
-盖里·内斯纳 首席谈判专家 -来吧
- Gary Noesner, Lead Negotiator. - Come on.
-你了解最新情况了吗 -基本清楚
- You up to speed? - Pretty much.
我们建立联♥系♥了吗
Have we established contact?
考雷什和ATF之间进行过初步谈判
There's been some preliminary talks between Koresh and the ATF,
但我们的人还在准备
but our guys are still setting up.
我该如何协调谈判小组和机动部队
How should I coordinate Negotiations and Tactical?
一切沟通都要先经过我
All communications go through me.
我和米奇直接对话比较好
I'd prefer if I spoke with Mitch directly.
那样我们能保持步调一致
That way, we're always on the same page.
-我觉得... -我不在乎你的看法
- I find that-- - I don't care what you find.
都得先通过我
You go through me.
-就得这么办 -收到
- That's how we're doing it. - Copy that.
我们还在设置警戒线
We're still in the process of securing a perimeter.
-我们正准备封锁... -我们会设好警戒线
- We're just about to lock it down-- - We'll secure the perimeter.
如果你想 我们可以帮你们...
Well, if you want, we could help you guys--
不 你们做得够多了 接下来交给我们
No, you've done enough already. We'll take it from here.
不 我刚说的不是这个意思
No, that is not what I was saying.
如果你能重新接通大卫
If you just could put David back on the phone
我们就能查清...
we could get to the bottom of this--
等等 不 那不是紧急事件 这才是紧急事件
Wait. No. No, that is not an emergency. This is an emergen--
喂
Hello?
接线员刚中断了通话
Operator just cut me off.
说他们接到了《时事纵横》的紧急电♥话♥
Saying they had an emergency phone call from "A Current Affair."
-是吗 -是的
- Is that so? - Yeah.
我们切断外面的线路 接通我们自己的
Well, let's cut the outside lines and run our own.
-我要他们全神贯注 -好的
- I want their undivided attention. - Okay.
我们见过 对吧
We've met before, haven't we?
当然了 是你培训的我
Yeah, we sure have. You trained me.
沃特·格雷夫斯
Walter Graves.
那个叫普林斯的是什么回事
So, what's the deal with that Prince fella?
他好像不太热情
I didn't get the fuzziest feeling from him.
是啊 他不是热情的人
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表