剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
Yeah. He's not really a "fuzzy feeling" kinda guy.
我们老家都是圣安东尼奥 但你做好心理准备
He's out of San Antonio, like me, but prepare yourself.
他不太容易相处
He's a piece of work.
好吧
All right.
我说了 我说了你们已经打草惊蛇了
I told you. I told you the element of surprise was blown.
-我明明说了 -我听到的不是这样
- I told you that. - That's not what I heard you say.
我说了 我说了他们知道你们要来
I told you, I said-- I said they knew you were coming.
-我叫你取消行动的 -你应该说清楚点
- I told you to call it off, man. - You shoulda been more clear.
什么 还能怎么更清楚
What? What's more clear than that?
你没告诉我他们武装起来了
You didn't tell me they were arming up!
他们没有 真的没有
They weren't, man. They weren't.
他们没有武装起来
They weren't arming up.
听着 我们今天都够呛的
Look, we've already been through a lot today.
现在先别互相攻击
Let's-- let's not go at each other right now.
那就让我回去
Let me just go back in, then.
不 办不到
No. I can't do that.
得了 什么叫做你办不到
Come on. What do you mean, you can't do that?
让我跟他们谈谈 我有信心说服他们出来
Let me just talk to them. I know I can convince them to come out.
我说了 办不到 现在由联调局负责了
I told you, I can't do it. It's in the hands of the FBI.
是啊
Yeah. Right.
如果我们投降 会面临什么指控
If we do surrender, what are we facing?
过失杀人
Manslaughter.
谋杀 要看他们想闹得多严重
Murder. Depends on how hard they wanna go.
但是是他们先开的枪 我们只是自卫
But they shot first. We were defending ourselves.
他们不会承认的
Good luck getting them to admit that.
我们有没有可能得到公平待遇
Is there any chance we get a fair shake?
就我看来 不可能
In my opinion, no.
-他们可以带走孩子们吗 -如果我们被捕就可以
- Can they take the children? - If we're arrested, yeah.
我觉得我们得打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 可是
I feel like we gotta call 911, but...
被自己的政♥府♥袭击时应该打给谁
who do you call when it's your own government attacking?
我不明白的是
The thing I don't get,
这看似是一起对抗美国公民的军事行动
this seemed to be a military operation against US citizens--
得克萨斯州 达拉斯
KGBS电台
而这完全不合法
which is completely illegal, by the way.
有法规反对这种做法 叫民兵团法案
There's a law against that. It's called posse comitatus.
你表哥布巴可能会说
And your cousin Bubba might be like,
"罗恩 你干嘛那么激动
"Ron, why you gettin' so worked up?
基本上就是一回事 不是吗"
Basically the same thing, ain't it?'
不 不是一回事
No. It's not the same thing.
执法部门和军队
Law enforcement and military force
有非常不同的职能
are two very different functions.
执法部门重在缓解冲突
Law enforcement is all about de-escalating conflict.
除非被袭击 否则不能主动开火
You aren't allowed to shoot unless shot at.
他们努力取得和平的结局
They strive toward a peaceful conclusion, you know?
而军队的任务
Military force... on the other hand,
是要比敌人给对方造成更大的伤害
is about inflicting more pain on an enemy than he can inflict on you.
我问你们 我们的政♥府♥为何
So I ask you, why is our government...
动用军队...
using military force--
考雷什在3号♥线
对付平民 各位一定不相信
...on civilians? Folks, you're never gonna believe this,
大卫·考雷什正在线上
but I have David Koresh on the line right now.
我在 虽然已不再完好
Yes, I am. What's left of me, anyways.
你能告诉我们今天发生了什么事吗
Can you tell us what happened today?
今天发生的事有违美国精神
What happened today was un-American.
-你们情况如何 -不太好
- How are you guys holding up there? - Not good.
有些人被枪杀了 我们这儿还有孩子
There's a bunch of us shot dead. You know, we have kids in here.
线路合并了吗
Get the lines consolidated yet?
快好了 我叫人♥质♥救援队帮忙 他们说会尽快
Almost. I asked HRT for help. They said they'd get on it.
别指望那些人会帮忙
Yeah, don't expect any favors from those guys.
考雷什上电台了
Koresh is on the radio.
他为什么还能往外打电♥话♥
Why can he still call out?
我可不希望他在广播里自杀
I don't want him committing suicide on live air.
米奇
Mitch!
-米奇 -可靠吗
- Mitch? - You got that secure?
我的人没告诉你要切断电♥话♥线吗
Hey, didn't my guy ask you to cut the line?
正在做呢 我们还在确保周围的安全
Getting to it. Still securing the perimeter.
切断电♥话♥线 你怎么回事
Cut it! What's the matter with you?
切断电♥话♥线 他们正在电台接受采访
Cut the line! They're on the radio!
来个人切断电♥话♥线 完毕 切断电♥话♥线
Somebody cut the line. Over. Cut the line!
我从未计划使用那些武器
And I never planned on using those weapons.
问题是
And the problem is,
外面的人不理解我们相
the people on the outside don't understand what we bel--
大卫 大卫 你还在吗
David...? David, are you there?
-电♥话♥线断了 -重建一条线路
- Line's cut. - All right. Re-establish a connection
帮我接通考雷什
Get me on the phone with Koresh.
他们切断了我们的通讯
They cut us off.
你好
Hello.
你好 你是谁
Hello. Whom am I speaking with?
我是臭名昭著的大卫
This is David... "The Notorious."
你好 大卫 我是联调局的盖里
Hi, David. This is Gary, FBI.
盖里 你好吗
Hey, Gary. How you doing?
我想我们都不怎么好
Mm, you know, I suppose we've both had better days.
是啊 我同意
Yeah. You're telling me.
你的名字怎么念 大卫
How do you say your name, David?
是考雷什 还是考艾许
Is it Kor-esh or Kor-esh?
你听过垂死之人说话吗 盖里
You ever hear someone die before, Gary?
不幸的是 我听过
Unfortunately, yes. I have.
那你就模仿垂死之人的最后一口气念我的名字
Then you say my name like the last breath of a dying man.
仿佛一声丧钟
Like a death knell.
考 雷 什
Ko-resh-shh-hh.
没问题 考雷什
I got it. "Ko-resh-hh."
如我所说 我是联调局的 不是ATF的
Well. As I said, I'm with the FBI, not the ATF.
现在这事由我们负责
We're in charge of this now.
这是不是就好比和邻居男孩打架
Isn't that like getting in a fight with the neighbor boy
他痛扁了你
and he whips you,
然后他哥哥跑来调查
and his big brother comes over to investigate?
不 完全不是这么回事
No, it's not like that at all.
告诉我 盖里
Tell me, Gary...
你们准备把我们全杀了吗
you gonna come kill us all?
不
No.
我来是为了用言语解决这事 不是用子弹
I'm here to work this out with words, not bullets.
那为什么你们一开始不这么做
Well, why didn't you do that in the first place?
当我在外面慢跑的时候
When I was out in town, or jogging?
雅克布·瓦斯奎兹知道我每天慢跑
Jacob Vasquez knew that.
大卫 我没法回答这个问题
David, I can't tell you the answer to that,
因为我那时还没来呢
because I wasn't involved.
让雅克布接电♥话♥
Put Jacob on the phone.
我也希望我可以叫他来 但他不在这
Well, I wish I could, but he's not here.
大卫 我听说你受伤了
Now, David, I hear you're injured.
我愿意帮你争取医疗援助
And I'd like to get you medical attention.
我们只需要你从庄园里出来
We just need you to come out.
出去 在你们做了那一切之后
Come out? After what you did to us?
在你们进来无缘无故对我们开枪以后
After you came in and shot us for no reason?
我说过 我们是联调局
Well, like I said, we're FBI.
我们和枪击无关
We had absolutely nothing to do with that.
尽管 我听说是你们先伏击了ATF
Although, it's my understanding that your people ambushed the ATF.
那是谎言
That is a lie!
这都是他们的错 你不相信我
This is all their fault. You don't believe me,
当时有个摄影师在外面
There was a guy right outside with a video camera.
你去看他的录影带
You go watch that tape.
没问题
Fair enough.
这个话题我们暂时放一边 好吗
Well, let's try and get past this, okay?
告诉我我要怎么做你才愿意出来
Tell me what I need to do to get you out of there.
《旧约·诗篇》第二章说
In Psalms 2,
名为大卫之人可以预见
it says David has a vision of the future--
人与人法 神与神法之间冲突的未来
of confrontation between man and man's law and God and God's law.
《启示录》第13章告诉我们
And Revelation 13 tells
一个类羊之兽将出现
of a "lamb-like beast" who will rise up.
告诉我 盖里
Tell me, Gary...
哪个国家像上帝的羔羊 或者是基♥督♥徒
what empire is lamb-like, or Christian?
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
The United States of America.
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表