剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
韦科惨案
第三集
有架直升机
Hey, there's a helicopter!
马上叫所有女人小孩都上楼
Get all the women and children upstairs, right now.
去啊
Go on.
-我得去找朱迪 -上去
- I gotta go find Judy. - Let's go.
快去 赛勒斯
Go, Cyrus.
大家回各自房♥间
All right, everybody, in your rooms!
快
Let's go.
回房♥间
In your room.
-怎么了 -快回你房♥间去
- What's going on? - Just get back in your room.
坐下
Sit down.
把你弟弟抱着
I need you to hold your brother.
抱住你弟弟 蹲下 知道吗
Hold your brother and stay down, okay?
听好了 不准做傻事 我会出去
Listen up. No one do anything stupid. I'm gonna go out there,
和他们对话 解决这事 好吗 去吧
talk to them, work this out, all right? Go on.
下车 下车
Go, go, go, go!
我出去了
All right.
冷静
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down!
请停下
Please, stop!
举起手来 趴下
Keep your hands in the air and get on the ground now!
房♥子里有女人和小孩
There are women and children in here!
立刻趴下
Get on the ground, now!
小心
Look out!
有人开火 有人开火
Shots fired, shots fired!
杰米 趴下
Jamie, get down!
大卫
David!
-戴夫 过来 韦恩 -爸
- Davey, come Wayne. - Dad!
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
去求救 去求救
Call for help. Call for help.
-锁上门 -快去
- Lock the doors. - Go, go!
-911 请问你 -有75个ATF探员
- 911. What is your-- -There are 75 ATF agents
包围了我们的房♥子 朝我们射击
around our building and they're shooting at us!
-在卡梅尔庄园 -卡梅尔庄园
- At Mt. Carmel! - Mt. Carmel?
跟他们说这儿有女人
Tell them there's women-- -
这儿有女人和小孩 让他们停下
--there's women and children in here and to call it off!
朱迪 帮帮我 我拿不下来这个床垫
Judy, help me. I can't get this mattress off!
武力破门 拿下枪♥支♥室
Commence the dynamic entry. Secure the gun room!
快 快
Go, go, go, go!
警长 警长 有人打电♥话♥来
Sheriff. Sheriff! There's somebody on the phone
说卡梅尔庄园发生枪战
they're saying they're shooting at Mt. Carmel.
我是哈维尔警长
This is Sheriff Harwell.
警长 我是韦恩·马丁
Sheriff, it's Wayne Martin!
-韦恩 -ATF在朝我们射击
- Wayne. - ATF are shooting at us!
女人和小孩处于危险之中
We got women and children in danger!
-韦恩 -叫他们撤走
- Wayne! - Tell them to pull back!
叫他们停下来
Tell them to call it off!
接通ATF
Get the ATF on the line.
扔进去
Throw it in!
不
No.
我联♥系♥上了ATF总部
I have ATF headquarters.
他们说他们的作战探员
They are saying that their agents on the ground
-没有带通讯设备 -什么
- did not bring communications. - What- - ?
-我去看看韦恩 -去
- I'm gonna go check on Wayne. - Go.
-你没事吧 -去
- You okay? - Go.
好 我马上回来
Okay. I'll be right back.
你有叫他们停火吗
Did you tell them to stop firing?
有 但他们没法联♥系♥上他们
Yeah, but they can't get through!
-你们没事吧 大家都好吗 -嗯
- You guys okay? Is everybody okay? - Yeah.
喂 摄像的
Hey, camera guy!
你有电♥话♥吗
You got a phone?
车上
In my van.
去叫支援
Go get help!
我吗 你没带电♥话♥吗
Me? You didn't bring a phone?
快去叫支援
Just go call for help!
快去
Go!
快去
Go!
大卫 趴下
David! Get down!
趴下
Get down!
趴下 趴下
Down, down!
史蒂夫
Steve...
开始了 第五印 打开了
it's happening-- the Fifth Seal. It's opening.
警长 ATF的人在线上
Sheriff, I have someone from ATF.
给我
Gimme that.
我是哈维尔警长 你们得立刻停止射击
This is Sheriff Harwell. I need you to stop shooting, right now.
不不 你不懂 我只是个摄像师
No, no, no, no. You don't understand. I'm just a cameraman.
听着 我不管你是谁
Listen, I don't give a cow's ball who you are.
你叫ATF停止射击
You tell the ATF to stop shooting.
好的 停火
All right. Yeah. Okay. Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
韦恩 ATF在另一条线上
Wayne, I got the ATF on the other line.
我叫他们停火了
I told them to cease fire.
停火 停
Cease fire! Cease--
停火 大家停火
Cease fire! We have a cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
-停火 -大卫
- Cease fire! - Dave...?
停火
Cease fire!
大卫
Dave?
停火
Cease fire!
停火 停火
Hold your fire! Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Hold your fire!
停火
Hold your fire!
医生
Medic!
-给我 -什么 搞错没有
- Give me that. - Hey, hold on, hey! Come on!
注意点
Careful, man!
你们叫我过来的
Hey! You asked me to be here!
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他还有脉搏
He's still got a pulse.
帮我一把 把他抬到车盖上
Come on, help me. Let me put him on the hood.
-一二三 -嗯
- One, two, three-- - Yeah.
快 快点
Come on. Come on, hurry.
坚持住
Hang on.
希拉 你孩子还好吗
Sheila? Yours okay?
有人受伤吗
Is anyone hurt?
你们还好吗 大家没事吧
You guys okay? Everybody all right?
凯瑟琳
Catherine--?
你还好吗 蕾欧娜 你妈妈呢
You okay? Leona, where's your mommy?
-好了 -你们还好吗
- Okay. - Hey, you guys all right?
-我的天 马亚娜 -她没事
- Oh, my God, Mayanah! - She's all right.
怎么了
What--?
-怎么了 朱迪 -不
- What is--? Judy. - No.
你中枪了
You're shot!
他们怎么能这样 他们为什么要这样
How could they do this? Why would they do this?
大卫说得对
David was right.
他们会不惜一切代价阻止真♥相♥流出
They'll do anything to keep the truth from getting out.
大卫
David...
到底怎么回事
what the hell happened?
他们开始朝我们射击
They just started shooting at us.
-有多糟糕 -实话实说 不太好
- How bad is it? - I ain't gonna lie. It's not good.
他们中有人被杀吗 他们看上去不太好
Do you know if any of them were killed? They didn't look too hot.
你的人干掉了他们几个
You boys did kill some.
这是他们的错 我们不是坏人
This is their fault. We're not the bad guys here.
大卫 你那里伤亡人数多少
David, how many casualties have you got?
大卫 你在吗
David? You there?
上帝正坐在祂的王位上 看着我们
God is on His throne, looking down on us right now.
大卫 你那里伤亡人数多少
David, how many casualties do you--
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表