剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
他们有足够的火力
they got enough firepower
将这变成现代阿♥拉♥莫
to turn this thing into a modern-day Alamo.
得州城市 1836年得克萨斯独♥立♥战争中曾被墨西哥占领
将方圆1.6公里内的路都封锁起来
I need the road sealed off for one mile out.
确保所有路障都标示"ATF"
Make sure all the barricades say "ATF" on 'em.
我不希望任何人觉得是我们造成的混乱
I don't want anyone thinking we made this mess.
你们要去哪儿
Hey, where y'all going?
你们知道我今晚有表演吧
You know I have a show tonight, right?
麦克马洪在明天奥斯丁的枪展
McMahon had an extra spot at the
有多出来的位子 所以我会派保罗去
gun show in Austin tomorrow, so I'll send Paul.
我们不是还在等许可证吗
I mean, aren't we waiting on permits anyways?
几天前收到了 我们准备好了
Came in a couple of days ago. We're all set.
试着卖♥♥掉一些背心
Hey... try and sell some of those vests.
-我知道不好卖♥♥ -你见过那些背心吗 大卫
- I know they're not moving. - Have you seen those vests, David?
我见过那些背心
I have seen the vests, yeah.
好了 韦恩 我见过
Yes, Wayne, I've seen them.
-真的很丑 -那些女人引以为傲
- They're pretty ugly. - The women are proud of 'em,
所以努力卖♥♥吧
so just try and move 'em.
还有提醒一下保罗 我们干这个不只是为了钱
And remind Paul we're not just in it for the money.
去看枪展的人很多是不幸无助的人
There's a lot of lost souls at those gun shows.
任务第一
Mission first.
-好了 回见 -好
- All right. See you later. - Yeah.
我们肯定卖♥♥不动那些背心
We're never gonna move those vests.
不可能
Not a chance.
但你也听到他说的了 我们得努力试试
But you heard the man. We gotta try.
也许保罗在回家路上可以卖♥♥给垃圾桶
Maybe Paul can sell them to some garbage cans on the way home.
打折出♥售♥
At a discount.
-史蒂夫 -什么事
- Steve? - Yeah.
-你现在有空吗 -有
- Do you got a moment? - Sure.
怎么了
What's going on?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你确定吗
You sure?
爱达荷 红宝石山脊
我看见两个持械的男人 完毕
I have two armed men in view. Over.
重复 两个持械的男人 长官
Repeat, two armed men. Sir?
-待命中 -能击中吗 开火
- Standing by. - Do you have the shot? Take it.
收到
Copy that.
起来
Get up.
维姬 维姬 开门
Vicky! Vicky, open the door!
维姬 快开门
Vicky, open the door!
你还好吗 没事吧
You all right? You okay?
维姬
Vicky--!
没有击毙目标 完毕
Target eluded fire. Over.
按兵不动
Stand down.
兰迪·韦弗和他的朋友说自己只想要自♥由♥
Randy Weaver has told friends all he wants is to be left alone.
耶♥和♥华♥将惩罚这些杀人犯
北爱达荷州是滋生反政♥府♥情绪的温床
Northern Idaho is a hotbed for anti-government sentiment.
拒绝新世界秩序
愤怒的支持者们监视着当局的一举一动
A vigil of angry supporters watch the authorities' every move.
能否让装甲兵从北面潜入
What if we brought the APCs from the north side
往小屋里释放催泪瓦斯
to insert the gas into the cabin?
这样至少可以把他逼出来吧
Would that at least push him out?
现在就突击会不会有点早
A little premature for an assault, isn't it?
他做好持久对峙准备了 盖里 他不会出来了
He's dug in, Gary. He ain't coming out.
伙计们 能让我们单独聊聊吗 谢谢
Guys, can you give us a minute? Thanks.
米奇 我知道他做好了持久对峙准备
Mitch, I know he's dug in.
但他儿子已经死了
But his son's already dead,
而里面还有三个孩子
and there's three more kids in there.
你真的想在有伤及更多孩子的可能性下
Now do you really want to engage in close combat
进行近战吗
with more children?
那你认为我们该怎么办
What do you propose we do?
给我次机会 让我和他谈谈
Give me a chance. Let me talk to him.
这正是我到这儿来的目的 不是吗
It's what I'm here for, isn't it?
-你看到卡斯蒂略了吗 -没有
- You see Castillo yet? - Nope.
鼓手没来
It's kinda hard to play a set
我们不好合奏演出 史蒂夫
when the drummer doesn't show up, Steve.
那你只能想办法解决了
I guess you'll have to figure something out.
他怎么回事
Hey, what's his problem?
朱迪怀孕了
Judy's pregnant.
太好了
Great.
鼓手
Hey, drummer.
你等会有什么地方要去吗
You have anywhere you gotta be right now?
没确定呢 我有吗
Uh, I'm not sure. Do I?
别看着我 我在工作呢
Don't look at me. I'm working.
她在工作
She's working.
那就没地方可去了
Guess not.
我们的鼓手没来
Our drummer didn't show up.
想和我们一起演出吗
Wanna play a set with us?
我不知道 你们玩得好吗
I don't know. You guys any good?
那就得瞧瞧了 行吗
Well, let's find out, shall we?
好吧
All right.
*我亲爱的 亲爱的宝贝*
* Ooh, my little pretty one My pretty one *
*你何时能给我点时间 莎萝娜*
* When you gonna give me Some time, Sharona? *
*你令我的摩托飞驰 飞驰*
* Ooh, you make my motor run My motor run *
*不再循规蹈矩 莎萝娜*
* Got it coming off of the line, Sharona *
*停不下来 放弃吧 思想真肮脏*
* Never gonna stop, give it up Such a dirty mind *
*年轻姑娘的触摸*
* I always get it up For the touch *
*总让我性奋 天啊*
* Of the younger kind My, my, my, aye-aye, whoo! *
*我的莎萝娜*
* Ma-ma-ma-my Sharona *
那个
So...
我突然发现自己还不知道你的名字呢
it just occurred to me, I never got your name.
-帝博杜 -帝博杜
- Thibodeau. - Thibodeau?
是的
Yeah.
大卫·考雷什 很高兴认识你
David Koresh. Pleasure.
一个人怎么样可以通过他玩音乐的方式看出来
You can tell a lot about a man by the way he plays his music.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那我玩音乐的方式体现了我是怎样的人
What does my playing say about me?
喧嚣而带有侵略性
You play loud and aggressive.
像是你害怕不够大声
Like you're scared if you don't make enough noise,
这个世界就会忘却你的存在似的
the whole world might just forget about you.
我懂的
I see it.
因为我也差点被整个世界遗忘
'Cause the whole world almost forgot about me, too.
-至少有那么一会 -是吗 为什么
- For a little while, at least. - Yeah? How's that?
小时候 我说话不流畅 是个结巴
When I was a kid, I couldn't read too hot, and I stuttered.
有一天 我妈妈过来和我说
Then one day, my mama comes over and she says,
"我要把你送去特殊儿童的班级"
"I'm gonna put you in a class for special kids."
我心想 "太好了"
And I'm like, "Wow! This is great!"
然后我去上学 确实挺好的
And I go to class, and it is great.
终于没有人捉弄我了
Finally, no kids picking on me anymore.
下课后 我走出去
Recess comes up, I walk outside.
有个孩子走过来 大声喊"快看啊
This kid comes over and he shouts, "Hey, look.
傻子走出来了呢"
Here come all the retards."
我转过头
And I turn around to see
想看看他在指着谁 发现并没有人
who he's pointing at. There's no one there.
我就是他口中的傻子
I was that retard.
然后一切都变了
Then it all just switched.
一夜之间都变了
Instant night.
我妈上夜班
You know, my mom worked nights,
所以很多时候我都是自己一个人
so... I spent a lot of time by myself.
我记得有一天晚上 那会我12岁
I remember, one night, I was like, 12.
我站在厨台旁 吃着东西
And I was standing at the counter, eating,
我透过百叶窗看到了邻居
and I saw our neighbors through the blinds.
全家人都坐在饭厅一起吃饭
Sitting in their dining room, just... just eating together.
我也说不清
And I don't know,
那画面激怒了我
it just-- it just pissed me off.
于是我就打开了所有的窗户...
So I opened up all the windows and just...
把鼓敲得特别响
played my drums as loud as I could.
就想让他们那晚不好过
Just wanted to ruin their night.
我懂
I get it.
真高兴能认识你
I'm glad we met.
因为我能教会你
'Cause I can show you
如果你不愿意 就不必再把鼓敲得那么响
you don't have to play that loud anymore if you don't want to.
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表