剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
你们都想错过奇迹吗
Y'all wanna miss out on the miracle?
尽管走
Be my guest.
滚出我的教堂
Get outta my chapel.
长官 很抱歉我刚刚情绪失控 但我
Sir, I apologize for my outburst, but I'd...
我希望你能重新考虑一下你的最后通牒
I'd really appreciate if you'd reconsider your ultimatum.
盖里 请坐
Gary, please sit down.
你有几个小孩
How many kids do you have?
-三个 -我有两个
- Three. - I have two myself.
你的妻子...能理解你的工作吗
Your wife, uh... she understands the job?
我们刚认识那会
Well, she was a secretary
她在局里做秘书 所以她能懂
in the Bureau when we met, so she gets it.
我妻子 她...
My wife, she...
假装很懂 其实不懂
she pretends to get it. But she doesn't.
你在哪长大的呢
Where did you grow up?
佛罗里达州大西洋海滩
Atlantic Beach, Florida.
长官 我希望可以...
Now, uh, sir, I'd really like to--
怎么
What?
让我们聊出个结果吗
Move this conversation along?
如果我只想坐这聊天呢
What if I just wanna sit here and talk?
聊上几个钟头
For hours?
如果我们只是这样一直聊 但是
What if we just talked and talked, but then,
聊完以后 我决定
after all that, I decided
不给你想要的答复呢
not to give you the response you came in here looking for?
那就太扫兴了 不是吗
That would be frustrating, wouldn't it?
长官 我教给我想当谈判专家的学生
Sir, one of the main principles I try to teach my students
一条主要谈判原则就是永远不要设定时限
who wanna be negotiators is to never, ever start a clock
因为这会让对方
because it gives the person on the other end
做出错误的选择
the opportunity to make the wrong decision.
我们现在不是在上课 盖里
We're not in a classroom here, Gary.
你为假设情况
And the principles that you apply
设定的原则
to hypothetical situations, well...
并不总能奏效
they don't always work.
我们陷入了僵局
We're at an impasse here.
你的"细流至涌"理论 虽然不错
And your "Trickle-flow-gush" theory-- albeit a good one--
似乎也行不通
well... that doesn't seem to be working either.
那你有什么计划呢
So, what's your plan, then?
是时候施压了
It's time to apply pressure.
德克尔想用心理战术逼他们出来
Decker wants to start implementing psy-ops to get them out.
你想要在精神上折磨他们吗
You wanna psychologically torture them?
这不是折磨
It's not torture.
这是一种安全的逼退方式
It's a safe way to push them.
联调局不允许采取这种战略
This is not an FBI-sanctioned strategy.
你知道的 对吧
You do understand that, right?
别以为我没考虑清楚
Don't think I haven't thought this through.
我现在进退两难 盖里
I'm in a difficult position here, Gary.
好吧 要知道
All right, so, uh, you know...
纯属娱乐 让我把这理清一下
just for shits and giggles, let me get this straight.
你想对付一个我们
You wanna take a guy that
十分确定心理不稳定的人
we're fairly certain is unstable to begin with...
企图给他施加心理压力
and you're gonna attempt to drive him crazy
让他抓狂
with psychological pressure,
希望这样可以
in hopes that somehow
让他突然变得理智吗
that will suddenly make him more reasonable?
自打你到这开始 你就想要
You've been requesting an open flow of communication
一次开诚布公的谈话
since you got here.
这下你该满足了
I just gave it to ya.
大卫 我和我的上级聊过了
My commander, David, I spoke to him.
他不愿意撤回最后通牒
He's not gonna back down on this ultimatum.
好 我们也不会让步 盖里
Yeah, well, we're not backing down either, Gary.
大卫 这样吧
David, I'm gonna try something here.
我希望和你谈话
I wanna talk to ya
不是作为"联邦探员盖里" 而是
not like "Gary, the FBI agent," but...
作为你的朋友
like I was your friend.
我希望你好好听听我接下来的话
And I want you to listen to what I'm gonna say.
就像是一个朋友在对你说一样
As if a friend was saying it to you.
出来吧
Come out.
在情况恶化前出来吧
Just come out before it gets any worse.
这是我友好的建议
That's my friendly advice.
我很感谢 盖里
I appreciate that, Gary.
我和你一样希望这一切结束
And I want this to be over just as much as you do.
你觉得我喜欢待在这破地方吗
You think I like being in this place like this?
我不想 这很糟
I don't. It's awful.
你不知道我现在有多想要洗个热水澡
You have no idea what I'd give to have a hot shower right now.
这一切可以结束的 大卫
It can be over, David.
你有能力结束这一切
You have the ability to make it be over.
我在努力
I'm trying.
努力和上帝沟通
I'm trying to connect with God.
我也不是在打发你 盖里
And I'm not just giving you the runaround either, Gary.
我知道
I know.
我只想让你知道
Well, I just want you to know,
无论之后会发生什么
whatever happens from here on out...
我也在努力
I'm trying, too.
我知道
I know you are.
我知道
I know.
没错 就是这样
Okay, yeah.
好了 睡觉时间快到了
All right. It's almost bedtime.
但去睡觉前 我有东西要给你
But before you go, I have something for you.
是什么
What is it?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
来 许个愿 吹蜡烛
Go ahead, make a wish, and blow it out.
你们在干什么
What's going on here?
我们在开一个小派对
Uh, we're just having a little party.
因为今天是我生日
Because it's my birthday.
我知道
I know it is.
该去睡觉了 好吗
It's time to go to bed, all right?
等等 她得先拆礼物
Wait. She has to open her present first.
真漂亮
It's so pretty.
-这是什么 -是鼓锁
- What is it? - It's a drum key.
如果你将来成了成摇滚巨星
If you're gonna be a rock star someday,
你得知道怎么调试鼓 对吗
gotta know how to tune a drum, right?
-嗯 -你喜欢吗
- Hmm. - You like it?
-喜欢 -你该说什么
- Yeah. - What do you say?
-谢谢 帝博杜 -不客气
- Thank you, Thibodeau. - Aw, you're welcome.
发生什么了
What's happening?
开灯
Light 'em up, boys.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
第二十天
抱歉 我可没说过这话
No, no, I'm sorry. Please don't put words in my mouth.
联调局现在不发表任何评论 下个问题
The FBI has no comment at this time. Next question.
有考虑采用心理战吗
Is there a consideration to use psychological warfare?
你们有讨论过吗
Have you discussed it at all?
我连心理战是什么都不知道
I don't even know what psychological warfare is.
据报道 你们整晚都对着庄园
Well, it was reported that you're playing loud music
播放嘈杂的音乐 开亮灯
and shining bright lights on the compound all night
试图扰乱他们
to try to agitate the group.
我不能讨论这类战略
Yeah, I cannot discuss tactics of that sort,
但我能说 我们不太可能
but I'd say there's minimal chance
采取那类措施
that we would get up to that sort of activity.
你们什么时候会让家长介入
When are you gonna allow the parents to intervene
和我们的孩子谈谈
and talk to our children?
我们现在
Well, that is not something
不能允许这样的事
we're comfortable doing at the moment.
为什么 我们和他们对话能造成什么伤害
Why? Why? How can it hurt for our voices to get in there?
我们了解自己的孩子 该让我们和他们谈话
We know our children. We should be speaking to our children.
-这位女士 是有规章制度的 -去你的规章制度
- Ma'am, there's a protocol-- - Screw your protocol!
我想和我儿子说话
I want to talk to my son!
-这位女士 -在座的各位
- Ma'am-- - Everybody here,
所有在座的这些家庭
all of these families here,
我们不想袖手旁观
we don't wanna just stand around--
-安保人员在吗 -到最后却得知
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表