剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
第九天
你知道庄园里的气氛是什么样吗
Do you know the mood within the compound?
我们的情报说
Well, our intel is saying
人们开始质疑他们对考雷什的忠诚
that people are starting to question their loyalty to Koresh.
里面还有多少人
How many people are still inside?
我们估计有130人
We estimate 130.
你们是否担心大规模自杀的可能性吗
Is there any concern for the possibility of a mass suicide?
所有可能都让人担心
All possibilities are a concern.
你们有和白宫讨论这里的情况吗
Have you been talking to the White House about what's going on?
有的 他们知道这里的情况
Yes. They are apprised of the situation.
先生 你觉得他们要怎样才会出来
Sir, what do you think it will take for them to come out?
显然是来自上帝的指示
Apparently, a sign from God.
韦科惨案
第五集
我不明白 盖里
I don't understand, Gary.
你为什么要断我们的电
Why did you shut our power off?
听着 你得明白
Look, you gotta understand.
谈判人员并不能全权做主
The negotiators do not get 100% of the input, okay?
机动部队也有决策权
The tactical side, they have a say in it, as well.
我们的局势在向有利方面发展
Our position is moving forward.
我想昨天让哈维尔警长给你们送牛奶
I thought we made a lot of progress yesterday
让我们的关系有了进展
delivering you that milk with Sheriff Harwell.
我也这么觉得 所以我才很困惑
Me, too. Which is why I'm confused.
你把牛奶送给孩子们 然后又把电断掉
I mean, you send in milk for the kids, then turn off the power
让关系又恶化 这是什么意思
so it goes bad. I mean, where's the sense in that?
我上级觉得
My bosses have it in their minds
这可能演化成又一次琼斯镇事件
that this might become another Jonestown.
1978年琼斯镇发生集♥体♥自♥杀♥
又一次琼斯镇事件
Another Jonestown?
等等
Wait a second.
你觉得我们会自杀吗
Do you think that we are going to kill ourselves?
坦白说 史蒂夫 我不知道你们在想什么
Well, frankly, Steve, I don't know what you're thinking.
盖里 你真觉得如果这是我们的计划
Gary, do you honestly believe that I would spend
我会和你在电♥话♥上聊这么久吗
this much time on the phone with you if that was our plan?
我们在试图找到解决办法
We're trying to find a solution.
一个能让我们的生活回到
A solution that will take us back to the life we had
被你们毁掉之前的解决办法
before you came in here and ruined it.
我也在想办法
I am, too.
我现在想要的是
Now, what I'd really like to do
利用我们昨天所取得的进展
is take advantage of the good stuff
继续向前发展
that happened yesterday and keep moving forward.
-你觉得可以吗 -听着 我希望你
- Do you think we can do that? - Look. What I want you to do
告诉你上级我们不会自杀
is tell your bosses we are not going to kill ourselves.
这不是我们的信仰
That is not what we're about.
我会的
I will.
大卫在吗 我想和他说话
Is David there? I'd like to talk to him.
在恢复电力之前
David's not gonna talk to you again
大卫不会再和你对话
until you turn our electricity back on.
缺电会让他们更难受
Lack of electricity makes them less comfortable
更有可能妥协
and more willing to compromise.
在正常情况下 没错
Under normal circumstances, yes.
但这些人已经知道如何在一无所有的情况下生活
But these people, they already know how to live with nothing.
你这么做只会激怒他们
All you're doing is pissing 'em off.
米奇不这么看
Mitch feels differently.
长官 你同我和米奇分开谈话
You know, sir, with you talking to Mitch and I separately,
感觉我们的目的存在矛盾
it feels like we're operating at cross purposes here.
已经九天了
It's been nine days.
我还要让这情况持续多久
How much longer do I let this go on?
需要多久就多久
As long as it takes.
你知道这花了纳税人多少钱吗
Do you know what this is costing taxpayers?
该死 我现在没空关心纳税人
God damn it, I'm not worried about taxpayers right now.
盖里 我们得解决这事
Gary, we need to bring this to a resolution.
听着
Look...
考雷什被欺凌了一辈子
Koresh has been bullied his entire life.
又来了
Here we go.
你越让人♥质♥救援队做他们昨晚干的事
The more you let HRT do what they did last night,
他就越想留在里面
the more he's gonna dig in.
他已经放了人出来
He's let people out.
说明他想和我们合作
That shows he's willing to work with us.
但我们得靠实在的补给品
But we've gotta meet that with positive reinforcement,
而不是惩罚
not punishment.
你训练狗帮你拿报纸
You wanna train a dog to fetch your newspaper?
它每次给你拿回来
Do you kick him in the balls
你都要踢它吗
every time he brings it back to ya?
不
No.
抱歉 托尼
I'm sorry, Tony.
我们的目的是一样的
We both want the same thing.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
但为了达到目的 我们就得恢复电力
But in order to get it, we gotta turn the power back on!
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
你妈妈 她的行为很感人
Your mom... it's sweet what she did.
挺尴尬的
Yeah, it was kind of embarrassing.
真希望我妈妈能这样
I wish my mom did something like that.
-她怎么了 -离开了
- Yeah, what happened to her? - She left.
就在我加入大卫之家后
Right after I joined the House of David.
她很生气
She didn't like how that happened.
那是什么感觉
What-- what's that like?
嫁给大卫
Being married to David?
就
It's...
就像
it's like...
嫁给了世界上最特别的人
being married to the most special person in the world.
但是自己却不特别
But not being special yourself.
你对我来说很特别
You're special to me.
你也一样
You're special to me, too.
大卫想要你把发电机发动起来
David wants you to try and get that generator working.
那玩意一直都是坏的
That thing hasn't worked forever.
我知道 你尽力吧
I know, but you know, do what you...
我收回我的话
Hey! I take that back.
阿帝 把声音开大点
Hey, Thibs, will you turn that up for me?
看看他们现在又在说我们什么
See what they're saying about us now.
我们刚得知离开卡梅尔庄园的大卫教派教♥徒♥
We've just learned that the Branch Davidians who left Mt. Carmel
已经被捕
have been arrested.
同时 一位法官声明留在庄园内的
Also, a judge has declared those remaining inside
是不称职的家长
to be unfit parents.
他们找来了儿童保护组织
Child Services has been brought in
来处理事务
to handle the situation as it unfolds.
你怎么敢说我们是"不称职的家长"
How dare you call us "Unfit parents"?
你上次见你孩子是什么时候 盖里
When was the last time you saw your kids, Gary?
我每天都和我孩子见面
I see mine every day.
法官不认识你或你的人 大卫
The judge doesn't know you or your people, David.
所以你需要出来讲述你的故事
Which is why you need to come out and tell your side of things.
我想讲述我的故事 盖里
Oh, I'd love to tell my side of things, Gary,
但你们不让我们和媒体对话
but you won't let us speak to the press.
每次我打开电视
Every time I turn that TV on,
看到的都是"大卫·考雷什 极端分子
all I see is "David Koresh, the fanatic.
大卫·考雷什 反面人物"
David Koresh, the antagonist."
我所看到的是
Well, from what I can see,
全国上下有很多同情你的人
there's an awful lot of sympathy for you
以及很多仇恨ATF的人
and a lot of anger towards the ATF in all parts of the country.
你现在出来对你有利
It's in your interest to come out now,
不然人们对你的看法可能会变
and not have that sentiment turn.
你很喜欢给我们施加压力逼我们出去
You know, you sure like putting all the pressure on us to come out,
而你该做的是离开
when what you should be doing is just back off.
让时间付出代价
Let time take its toll.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我们并不想死在这里面 盖里
It's not our desire to die in here, Gary.
我明白
I understand,
我一直在跟我上级争取时间
and I've been trying to buy time with my bosses,
-但是很难 -争取什么的时间
- but it's very difficult-- - Buy time for what?
等你们全副武装冲进来吗
Before you come in here full force?
不 是争取
No. Buy the time...
你知道的
you need, you know,
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表