剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
当然 看得出来 你是个很理性的人
Of course. I can tell you're the voice of reason in there.
人们肯定都指望你来确保他们能得到妥善安置
I bet people count on you to make sure they're taken care of.
这可不一定
I'm not sure that's true.
据我所知
Well, from what I hear,
你是组织能发展壮大的原因
you're the reason the group's grown like it has.
组织能发展壮大
The reason that the group has grown
是因为大卫的谆谆教诲
is because of David's teaching,
而不是因为我做了什么
not because of anything I'm doing.
你太谦虚了
I think you're being modest.
在你看来
Knowing everything you know now...
你带了那么多人加入 你开心吗
are you happy you brought all those people in there?
我不知道你想说什么 盖里
I'm not sure what you're driving at, Gary.
你觉得大卫会考虑所有人的利益吗
Well, do you think David has everyone's best interest in mind?
是
Yeah. I do.
恕我直言
Because, forgive me for saying this,
我发现一个现象
but I can't help but notice a trend that
每次上帝来向当代先知传道
when God comes to talk to modern-day prophets,
好像祂只会跟他们说
it seems one thing He always tells them to do
让他们去跟很多年轻女人做♥爱♥
is have sex with lots of young women.
这是对我们所在做的非常偏颇的看法
Well, that's a pretty cynical view of what we're doing here.
你刚才说的话我很不赞同
I'm not sure I appreciate your tone with that one.
-那你解释一下 -我不傻
- Then explain it to me. - I'm not stupid.
我知道你想离间我跟大卫
I know you're trying to create dissent between me and David.
没错 的确如此 你知道我怎么想的吗
You're right, I am. 'Cause you know what I think?
我觉得大卫要死了
I think David's dying,
而且他不介意带你们一起去死
and I think he doesn't mind bringing all of you with him.
盖里 你完全搞错了
You know, Gary, where you've got this all wrong,
你忽略了一件事
the thing that you're missing...
就是这是真的
is this is real.
我相信大卫是上帝的羔羊
I do believe that David is the Lamb of God.
不是因为他耍了什么花招
Not because of any trick he's pulled,
而是因为我用我的双眼看到的
but because of what I have seen with my own two eyes.
但是他迷失了 史蒂夫 你能看出来的
But he's lost his way, Steve. I think you can see it.
好多年了 大卫一直能
For years, David has been
准确预言这里发生的事情
prophesying exactly what is happening here.
从你们怎么出现 到坦克们 士兵 一切
From the way you came in, to the tanks, the soldiers, everything.
我找不出其他合理的解释
I can't figure out another explanation that makes any sense.
所有这一切 就因为持有一点非法武器
For a minor weapons violation? All this?
你觉得他迷失了
You think he's lost his way?
大卫预言的一切都成真了
Everything David has prophesied has come true.
第五天
伙计们 离窗户远点
Hey, guys, stay away from the window.
那不安全
It's not safe.
他们为什么那么做
Why are they doing that?
我不知道
I don't know.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
怎么了
What's going on?
人们脑子里在想什么
What goes through people's heads, you know?
那些人♥质♥救援队的 成年人怎么会做这种事
I mean, these HRT guys, what makes grown men act like that?
看在上帝份上 他们就是一群露屁♥股♥的小孩
They're mooning kids, for God's sake.
他们就是那种人
They're just built that way.
悲哀的是 大卫教教♥徒♥没法区分我们和他们
The sad thing is, the Davidians can't tell us apart from them.
我需要你帮我搞到一台摄像机
I need you to get me a video camera.
好了吗 我头发怎么样
Ready? How's my hair?
反正也不能更好了
It's about as good as it's gonna get.
住口
Knock it off.
好了 可以开始了
All right. We're good.
你好 我是盖里·内斯纳
Hello. I'm Gary Noesner.
臭名昭著之人
The notorious.
另外
And...
这是我的家人
this is my family.
这是我妻子 卡萝尔 在这里
Yeah, that's my wife, Carol, there,
还有我的孩子们 凯利 凯蒂还有鲁斯蒂
and my kids, Kelly, Katy, and Rusty,
我爱他们
and I love 'em.
我相信你也一样爱你的孩子
I'm sure you love your kids the same way.
为了确保我孩子的安全
And there is literally nothing
我什么都愿意做
I wouldn't do to keep my children safe.
我相信我们有着同样的感受
I'm sure we share that feeling.
无论你怎么看 现在的情况都很糟糕
Now, any way you look at it, this is a bad situation,
但是我想确保你的孩子能平安
but I wanna make sure that your kids remain safe through it all.
所以 拜托
So, please...
跟我合作
please work with me.
帮我确保你孩子的安全
Help me keep your kids safe.
瑞秋
Rachel?
我有个古怪的问题
I got a weird question.
你知道 我
Y'know, I...
我不产奶了
I'm not producing any milk.
我想问你有没有多余的乳汁给马亚娜
And... I was wondering if you had some to spare for Mayanah.
我也有一样的问题 所有妈妈都一样
I'm having the same problem. All the mothers are.
-你也一样 -对 很抱歉
- You are? - Yeah. Sorry.
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧
All right.
这个宇宙属于我
This universe is mine.
我没法相信考雷什喜欢这部片子
I can't believe Koresh likes this.
我是这里的神
I am God here!
天啊
Jesus.
我看不懂这部电影
I don't get this movie.
肯定上不了我最喜欢的十部电影名单
I can't say it makes my top 10 list either.
-你好 -盖里 我是史蒂夫
- Hello? - Hey, Gary, it's Steve.
我们想谢谢你送来的那个录影带
We just wanted to say thanks for sending the videotape.
我们明白你想做什么
We understand what you're trying to do,
我们特别感激你为此付出的努力
and we really appreciate you making that effort.
我只是想让你们知道 外面有人
I just wanted you to know that there's some people out here
关心着你们的遭遇 就是这样
who care about what happens to you, that's all.
我有个小问题
I do have one small problem,
需要你的帮助
and I could really use your help.
-什么问题 -这个
- What kinda problem? - So...
我猜是因为这事的压力
I guess because of the stress of all this,
哺乳期的妈妈们都停止分泌乳汁了
the mothers who are nursing have... have stopped lactating.
所以 我们需要奶
So... we need milk.
给孩子 你能送点奶进来吗
For the babies. Could you send some in?
-让我和上级谈谈 -行 谢谢 盖里
- Let me talk to my bosses. - Okay. Thanks, Gary.
应该的
You bet.
不 我不会在全国电视台上给他们送餐
No, I'm not throwing them a picnic on national TV.
他们想要奶 他们可以出来拿
They want milk, they can come out and get it.
听着 通常和我谈判的那些人都是走投无路了
Look. Usually the people I negotiate with are backed into a corner.
他们总会需要什么 这就给了我筹码
They need something. And that's what gives me leverage.
但是这些人 他们只想让我们走
But these people, they just want us to go away.
我能打动他们的唯一途径就是通过善意
The only way I've been able to motivate them is with goodwill.
现在 他们的孩子需要奶 我们可以给他们
But now, their babies need milk, and we can give it to them.
这是我们可以利用的 我们可以利用这点
This is something we can build on. We can use this.
史蒂夫 我和我上司谈了
So, Steve, I talked to my bosses,
他们准备给你们奶
and they're gonna give you the milk.
盖里
Aw, Gary.
谢谢你 我真的很感激
Thank you. I really appreciate that.
但是有个条件
But there's one condition.
你得送一些孩子出来
You're gonna have to send some kids out.
慢着
Wait.
我要确定我没理解错你的意思
Let me just make sure I'm hearing you correctly.
你想我们用孩子
You want us to trade...
来交换牛奶吗
our kids for the milk?
别这么理解 我的意思是...
I wouldn't really put it like that. I'm just saying that--
我不想挑明了说
Look, I don't wanna point out the obvious,
但如果把孩子送出去了
but if we send out our kids,
那我们也不需要牛奶了 不是吗
then we won't need the milk, will we?
史蒂夫
Steve?
-怎么了 -能让我来说吗
- Yeah? - May I?
好吧 大卫想和你谈谈
Yeah. David wants to talk to you.
你是准备送多少牛奶来 盖里
Yeah, how much milk we talking here, Gary?
-大卫 -每个孩子两夸脱吗 还是三夸脱
- David-- - Two quarts per kid? Three?
有些孩子你得给多点
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表