剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
大卫
David?
大卫
David!
他们来抓我了
They're coming for me.
1993年2月28日
马上叫所有女人小孩都上楼
Get all the women and children upstairs, right now.
去啊
Go on.
-我去找朱迪 -快去 赛勒斯
- I gotta go find Judy. - Go, Cyrus.
就等你下令了 长官
Ready for the go command, sir.
表演时间到
Showtime, showtime, showtime.
听好了 不准做傻事 我会出去
Listen up. No one do anything stupid. I'm gonna go out there,
和他们对话 解决这事 好吗 去吧
talk to them, work this out. All right? Go on.
下车 下车
Go, go, go, go!
我出去了
All right.
冷静 请停下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down! Please, stop!
举起手来 趴下
Get your hands in the air and get on the ground!
房♥子里有女人和小孩
There are women and children in here!
韦科惨案
第一集
九个月前
起床了
Get up.
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧
Here we go.
我不想叫醒你妈妈
I didn't wanna wake your mama.
她昨晚和鲍比·莱恩聊了一整夜
She was up all night with Bobbie Lane.
-我以为你忘了 -我
- I thought you just forgot. - Me?
忘记 永远不可能
Forget? Never.
-能停下来吗 -赛勒斯
- Can we stop? - Cyrus.
你跑得太差了
That was terrible.
你得控制好节奏
You gotta pace yourself.
你一开始冲得太猛了
You came out way too hot.
就爱发号♥施令
Bossy, bossy.
我像你这么大的时候
Yeah, well... when I was your age,
我没有父亲对我发号♥施令
I didn't have a dad around to be bossing me.
要感恩 跑起来
Be grateful. Come on.
快 再快点
Come on. Go a little faster.
得克萨斯州 韦科
卡梅尔庄园
好 就快一点
All right. Just a little faster.
今早我醒来 我这里
This morning I woke up with this funny feeling
有种奇怪的感觉
right here in my gut.
我过了好一会儿才知道原因
And it took me some time to put a name on that sucker.
我以为是因为我吃了馊了的食物 但并不是
I thought I ate something bad, but that wasn't it.
然后我反应过来是为什么
Then I realized what it was.
快乐
Joy.
但是怎么可能呢 在这荒无人烟的地方
But how could that be, out here in the middle of nowhere?
没有自来水 什么都没有
No running water, no stuff.
在这栋摇摇欲坠的老房♥子里
In this rickety old house...
得克萨斯平原上的荒芜之地 快乐
out here in the middle of the Texas plains? Joy?
你们我不清楚 但我从小就远离快乐
See, I don't know about you, but I wasn't raised out of joy.
我成长♥期♥间很少有过快乐
I didn't have much joy growing up.
但现在 在这么久之后
But now, after all this time...
怎么会在这里找到快乐
how is it a man can find joy here?
韦恩
Wayne.
你在哈佛大学拿到了法律学位
You got your law degree from Harvard.
你满足了吗 韦恩
Was that enough for you, Wayne?
不
Nope.
不 麦克
No. Mike.
你有自己的泳池公♥司♥ 你满足了吗
You ran your own pool company. Was that enough?
当然不
Sure wasn't.
"当然不"
"Sure wasn't."
史蒂夫 神学教授
Steve. Professor of theology.
太赞了
Amazing.
你和你老婆朱迪生活在
You lived with your wife, Judy, in paradise
夏威夷海滩的天堂里
on the beach in Hawaii.
-满足吗 -差远了
- Enough? - Not even close.
差远了 看 这就是奥秘所在
Not even close! See, that's the big trick.
无论你从事什么职业 永远都满足不了你
It's never enough, no matter what you do.
所以一个人怎么会在这里找到快乐
So how is it a man can find joy here?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you.
快乐不是来自于拥有什么
Joy doesn't come from having something,
或者是什么
or being something.
而是来自成为什么
It comes from becoming.
成为比你如今更伟大的人
Becoming more than you are today.
好了 打开吧
All right. Let's open 'em up.
每天我醒来 我都会看到一个分崩离析的世界
Every day I wake up, I see a world that's falling apart.
-情况没那么糟 -对你来说也许没有
- Things aren't that bad. - Maybe not for you, but- -
-但对我来说 一切都结束了 -先生 冷静
- but for me, it's over. - Sir, calm down.
别叫我冷静
Don't tell me to calm down!
抱歉 我只是想要帮你
Sorry. I just wanna help you.
帮我 现在根本无路可走
Help me? There's no way out of this.
时间不等人 如果你不快点出来
We're running out of time here. If you don't come out soon,
他们就会冲进去
they're going to go in there- -
谢了 蒂姆
Thanks, Tim.
-怎么了 -怎么了
- What happened? - What happened?
华盛顿特区
联调局危机谈判组
他自杀了 还杀了他的孩子
Killed himself. And his kids.
克制
Contain.
开放沟通 以缓和紧张气氛
Open communication to de-escalate tension.
拖延时间 降低期待值
Stall for time, lower expectations,
降低冲动
lower the pulse.
但真正的关键在于聆听
But the real key is to listen.
你们得想如果有人在跟联调局的谈判专家交谈
You gotta think if someone's talking to an FBI negotiator,
那他们肯定正在度过一生中最糟的一天
they're having the worst day of their lives.
你们的声音也许是让他们活着的唯一原因
And your voice, it might be the only thing keeping them alive.
记住
So remember,
你们说话的语气和说话的内容同样重要
how you say something is as important as what you say.
今天就到这里
That's all for today.
新一批学员如何
How's the new batch of trainees?
没有一个像我当初一样 立刻就表现杰出
None of them is as instantly brilliant as I was.
愿上帝帮助我们
God help us all.
-行动装备带了吗 -随时带着
- Got your go bag with you? - Always.
-你要派我去哪儿 -红宝石山脊 爱达荷州
- Where you sending me? - Ruby Ridge. Idaho.
好好了解下 那里现在形势危急
Read up. It's a quagmire.
米奇·德克尔和人♥质♥救援队正赶去那里
Mitch Decker and HRT are on their way.
尽快坐飞机过去
I need you on a plane as soon as possible.
-遵命 长官 -祝好运
- Mm. Yes, sir. - Good luck.
一名联邦探员在北爱达荷
A federal agent has been shot and killed in a confrontation
联邦法警被枪杀
与逃犯兰迪·韦弗对峙时被枪杀
with fugitive Randy Weaver in north Idaho.
ATF指控韦弗贩卖♥♥
Weaver is charged by the ATF for selling
非法短管猎枪给一名卧底探员
illegal sawed-off shotguns to an undercover agent.
美国烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局
ATF派当局到韦弗家逮捕他时
When the ATF sent authorities to Weaver's house to arrest him,
一名联邦探员和韦弗13岁的儿子萨米
a federal agent and Weaver's 13-year-old son, Sammy,
在短暂交火中被杀
were killed in a brief shootout.
联调局现已接管ATF的指挥权
The FBI has now taken command from the ATF
并已包围了房♥子
and has surrounded the house.
米奇·德克尔 联调局人♥质♥救援队 情况如何
Mitch Decker, FBI Hostage Rescue Team. What do we have here?
小屋在离这儿230米的山上 防卫森严
Cabin's 250 yards up the hill. Highly fortified.
屋内有兰迪·韦弗 他妻子维姬
Inside is Randy Weaver, his wife, Vicky,
他们三个女儿和另一个成年男性 凯文·哈里斯
their three daughters and another adult male, Kevin Harris
-我们对韦弗有何了解 -前陆军特种部队
- What do we know about Weaver? - Former Green Beret,
变成了白人分离主义者和反政♥府♥人士
turned white separatist and anti-government.
他受过专业爆♥炸♥物训练
Guy's highly trained in explosives.
-你跟他联♥系♥过了吗 -没有
- Have you made contact? - Negative.
他们没有电♥话♥
They don't have a phone.
你们为什么还没封路
Why haven't you blocked off these roads?
我们设下了警戒线
We have a perimeter.
韦弗一家不可能跑那么远
There's no way the Weavers can make it that far.
比起他们逃出去
I'm less worried about them
我更担心有人想进来
getting out than those who want to get in.
我们身处雅利安国要塞的中心
We're in the middle of an Aryan Nation stronghold here.
如果他们联合起来 决定把我们赶出他们的树林
They band together, decide they don't want us in their woods,
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表