剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
or if someone decides to go out on their own--
-大卫 -那我们就不再和谐
- David-- - then we're all out of harmony.
这是上帝的考验 你们都惨痛地失败了
This is God's test, and you failed miserably.
-冷静 -别跟我说冷静
- Calm down. - Don't tell me to calm down.
我在保护我们大家
I'm protecting us.
这没你的事了
You're done here.
史蒂夫 让他们出去
Steve, let 'em out.
凯西
Kathy...
长官 你听得到吗
Sir, do you copy?
我视野内有两个目标 完毕
I have two targets in my view. Over.
所有人 冷静
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Everyone! Just calm down!
举起手 立刻趴下
Keep your hands in the air and get on the ground, now!
我刚是对的
I was right there.
-我努力阻止过 -我知道
- I tried to stop it. - I know you did.
上帝不再对我开口了
God's not speaking to me anymore.
我不知道该做什么
I have no idea what I'm gonna do.
你总是说
You know, you always say
在顺境中相信上帝很容易
"To trust God in the light's easy, but...
但是在逆境中相信上帝 才是信仰
to trust Him in the dark, that's faith."
第十七天
-发生什么了 -我不知道
- What's happening? - I don't know?
你告诉我的一切都是谎言 盖里
Everything you tell me is a lie, Gary.
不 我没跟你说过谎
No, Everything I tell you is not a lie.
我不是开坦克碾你东西的人 大卫
I'm not the one who drove that vehicle onto your property, David.
我不想听这个 我们不怕政♥府♥
I don't wanna hear it. We aren't afraid of the government.
老大哥想进来打
Big Brother wants to come in here and fight,
我们就打回去
we will fight back.
我们早就证明了这个
I think we've proven that before.
我的旗帜还飘在空中一天 我就保卫它一天
And as long as our flag is still flying, I'm gonna defend it.
作为一名美国公民
As an American citizen,
不管谁践踏我的财产
anyone that steps on my property,
破坏我的财产 都会被我暴打一顿
anyone that destroys my property, is gonna get their ass whupped.
假如我是你
Look, I would feel exactly
我也会有一样的感觉
the same way if I was in your position.
但问题是 那些人也很沮丧
But, the thing is, these guys are frustrated, too.
你不想他们待在这 他们更不想
And they don't wanna be here any more than you want them here.
尽管我努力了 但是我没法让他们理解
But try as I might, I cannot get them to understand
有人在等上帝的指示
somebody waiting for a sign from God.
这就不在他们的世界观里
It's just not part of their worldview.
我理解 盖里
I get that, Gary.
但我们合作的话是可以解决这一切的 好吗
But we can get through this if we work together, okay?
你耐心等着 我去和上级谈谈
Now I want you to sit tight. I'm gonna go talk to my bosses
让那些坦克从你地盘上开走 行吗
and try and get those tanks off your property. Okay?
行
Okay. All right.
你知道我是从大卫教派教♥徒♥那里
Do you realize I'm getting all my information
得知我们行动的一切讯息的吗
about what we're doing from the Branch Davidians?
也许你应该搬进去和他们住
Maybe you should move in with them.
见鬼
God damn it!
为什么你要派坦克进去
Why did you send that damn tank in there?
因为我去接那几个出来的人的时候
Because when I went to pick up those people,
我注意到他们可以隐藏在几个有利地形点
I noticed several vantage points
对我们的探员开火
where they could hide and fire on our agents.
我得削弱他们的战略优势
I had to mitigate their strategic advantage.
你不是在削弱他们的战略优势
You didn't try to "Mitigate their strategic advantage."
你是在试图激他们出来
You're trying to irritate them into coming out!
这种策略不可能赢
It's not a winning strategy!
等待上帝的指示才是不可能赢的策略
What's not a winning strategy is "Waiting for a sign from God."
-长官 我 -不
- Sir, I-- - No.
我厌倦了给你时间
I'm tired of buying you time.
你去让他们出来
You need to tell them to come out.
已经17天了 盖里
It's been 17 days, Gary.
-我一直在给他们施压 -压力不够大
- I've been pushing 'em. - Not hard enough.
为了让他们出来 我承受着巨大的压力
I'm under an awful lot of pressure to get them out.
司法部长和华盛顿特区所有的政客
I have the attorney general and every politician in Washington
都盯着我呢
breathing down my neck!
我要他们明天早上之前就统统出来
I want them outta there by tomorrow morning!
我不能给他们一个最终期限 我试过这招
I can't give 'em a deadline. I've tried that before.
这没用 现在时间是在我们这边的
It doesn't work. Now, time is on our side--
时间不在我们这边 现在去通知他们最终期限
Time is not on our side. Now, give them the deadline. Now.
不
No.
我不去
I won't do that.
给我接考雷什
Get Koresh on the phone.
托尼 你要干什么
Whoa, Tony. What are you doing?
你好
Hello?
-大卫 -怎么
- David? - Yes?
我是联调局负责本次事件的特别探员托尼·普林斯
This is Tony Prince, Special Agent in Charge for the FBI.
要是你明天早上还不出来
If you don't come out of there by morning...
我们会对你和你的人采取行动
certain actions will be taken against you and your people.
这不是威胁 这是承诺
That's not a threat, it's a promise.
这里是《CBS晚间新闻》
This is the CBS Evening News.
第十八天
晚上好 丹·拉瑟为您播报
Good evening, Dan Rather reporting.
得州中心全副武装的邪教组织
That heavily-armed cult in central Texas
丝毫没有投降的迹象
is showing no signs of surrender.
而是公然反抗
Indeed, it shows all signs of defiance.
薇琪·马布雷在得州韦科做实地报道
Vicki Mabrey is on the scene covering for us near Waco, Texas.
得州 韦科
大卫教派庄园外陷入僵局
The standoff outside the Branch Davidian compound
联邦探员和邪教首领大卫·考雷什
has become a psychological power struggle
展开心理战
between federal agents and cult leader David Koresh.
联调局正在补足军♥火♥
The FBI is restocking its own arsenal,
从国防部借来若干辆艾布兰坦克
borrowing Abrams tanks from the defense department.
据知情人士告诉《CBS新闻》
Now, sources tell CBS News
联邦探员会尽快打破僵局
that federal agents don't plan to let this go on indefinitely.
他们已经感到挫败万分
Their frustration level is very high
如果谈判仍然没有起色
and if negotiations are not more fruitful,
他们将在这周末前采取行动
they may take action by this weekend.
我们每个人可能
I think we should probably
要准备好下一次进攻了
just prepare everyone for another attack.
我们没法确定他们会这么做
We don't know they're going to do that.
是啊 但我们也确定不了他们不这么做
Yeah, but we don't know that they're not.
史蒂夫 你觉得他们会怎么做
Steve, what do you think that they are gonna do?
我们可以离开这里
We can just leave.
我们走出去就是在承认我们有罪
The minute we walk out those doors, we're admitting guilt.
认罪和死亡 还有得选吗
I don't know, guilt versus death. Is there a decision?
是啊 在监狱里度过余生或者死
Yeah. Spending the rest of your life in jail, or death.
真是个轻松的决定
Some decision.
所以我们需要一名律师
This is why we need a lawyer.
-无意冒犯 韦恩 -没事
- No offense, Wayne. - None taken.
他们牛奶都只给了我们一点
Well, they barely gave us milk.
你觉得他们会给我们律师吗
Do you think they're gonna give us a lawyer?
没错 朱迪说得对 这个的可能性和
No, Judy's right. The chances of that are as good as them--
大卫
Hey, David.
怎么了
What's going on?
-我们只是在闲聊 -聊什么呢
- We're just talking. - About...?
-我们的选择 -选择
- About our options. - Options?
史蒂夫
Steven...
所有人中你应该最清楚我们只有一个选择
you of all people know there's only one option.
韦恩
Wayne...
你想和你家人一起出去吗
you wanna go out there, be with your family?
还是想感受到上帝之手
Or do you wanna feel the hand of God?
你就是我的家人 大卫
You are my family, David.
朱迪 你想留还是要走
Judy, do you wanna stay or do you wanna leave?
我不想丢下你自己走
I don't wanna leave without you.
帝博杜呢
Thibodeau?
走吧 别为难自己
Go on. Take the easy way out.
-我... -大卫
- I... - David.
你该告诉我们你在想什么 这是你欠我们的
You owe it to us to tell us what you're thinking.
不 我不欠你们任何东西
No. I owe you nothing.
你不是这里唯一在受苦的人
You are not the only one that's suffering here.
-你别忘了 -别忘了我们为什么在这
- Don't you forget that. - Don't forget... why we're here.
这是我们的"困难时期"
This is our "Withering."
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表