剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
我们相信这是现存的最佳解决途径
We believe it's the best option available.
我们的情报显示
Our intelligence shows
在我们等待期间他们持续虐待儿童
they continue to abuse those children while we wait.
没有其他办法结束这一切了吗
There's no other way to end this?
恐怕这是唯一的办法
I'm afraid it's the only way.
-让我把它交给总统 -谢谢 部长女士
- Let me take this to the president. - Thank you, Madam General.
第五十天
催♥泪♥弹♥
注意
含有致人受伤的成分
仅限专业人士使用
可能起火
外面有好多桶催♥泪♥弹♥
There are barrels of CS gas out there.
这件事得合理地结束
This thing needs to be brought to a logical conclusion.
《日内瓦公约》禁止使用催♥泪♥弹♥
CS gas is banned by the Geneva Convention.
对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥使用催♥泪♥弹♥都可以构成战争罪
It would be a war crime to use CS gas on a terrorist.
你觉得对美国妇女儿童用这个
And you think it's a logical conclusion to use it
是合理的结束方式
on American women and children?
你有近两个月来解决这件事 你失败了
You've had almost two months to work this out. And you failed.
什么叫我失败了 我们达成了投降协议
What do you mean I failed? We have a deal for surrender!
我知道
Yeah, I know.
行 沃特 给我接他
All right. Hey! Walter! Get him on the phone!
-现在 -是
- Now! - Yeah.
-你好 -史蒂夫 已经一个礼拜了
- Hello? - Steve, it's been a week.
你告诉我你会给我几页手稿
You told me you were gonna get me some pages.
-我知道 但是大卫 -不 我要稿件
- I know, but David-- - Nuh-uh, uh-uh! I need the pages.
盖里 大卫想在他送出来前把手稿写得完美无缺
Gary, David really wants to get this right before he sends--
我才不管大卫想要什么
I don't give a shit what David wants anymore!
我要手稿
I need those pages!
上次他发出信息的时候 他很尴尬
The last time he sent out a message, he was embarrassed,
你也看到事情变成什么样了
and you saw how that turned out.
为什么不给他足够的时间
Why not give him the time
好让他把手稿写好呢
that he needs so that he can get it right?
没时间了 现在就给我那些手稿 史蒂夫
We don't have time anymore. Get me the pages now, Steve.
我想帮你们 可你们让我很难做
I am trying to help you people, but you make it so goddamn hard.
你知道接下来会...
Do you have any idea what is--?
喂
Hello?
史蒂夫
Steve?
你和他的关系走得有点太近了
You've gotten a little too close to this one.
我要送你回去
I'm sending you home.
我不走
Uh-uh, I'm not leaving.
盖里
Gary...
别逼我派人押你回去
Please don't make me have my guys do it.
你不能用武力胁迫这些人离开
You cannot remove these people by force.
你越是逼他们
The more you push them,
他们越觉得这是对他们信仰的考验
the more they think it is a test of their faith.
你在这事上已经错了不止一次了 盖里
You've been wrong about a whole lot of things on this one, Gary.
别这样 托尼 别放催泪瓦斯
Don't do it, Tony. Don't go in there with gas.
这没你的事了 盖里
This isn't your fight any longer, Gary.
好
All right.
我们收拾东西吧
Let's pack it up.
他们让我留下
They asked me to stay.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
你知道
You know...
在这之前
before this...
在所有坦克
before all the tanks
心理战 枪♥支♥
and psy-ops and guns...
残酷
and cruelty...
还有胡扯之前
and bullshit...
你知道他们在韦科是怎么维持秩序的吗
do you know how they kept order in Waco?
你知道他们是怎么维系大卫教派的吗
Do you know how they kept the Branch Davidians in line?
他们靠沟通
They talked to 'em!
当地警长甚至连武器都不带
The local sheriff doesn't even carry a sidearm.
他不需要
He doesn't need one.
但你们
But you people...
看看你们自己 看看这一切
Look at yourselves! All this!
所有这一切
All this!
你觉得这会奏效吗
You think this is really working?
祝你好运
Good luck.
大卫 联调局来电
David, it's the FBI on the phone.
我什么都同意了
I've agreed to everything.
但他们就是不肯停下来
But they won't stop.
听起来很重要
It sounds important.
-盖里 -不 我是沃特 盖里被调走了
- Gary? - No, it's Walter. Gary's been reassigned.
调走了 为什么
Reassigned? Why?
大卫 我得告诉你
David, I need to tell you
我上司已经对你失去耐心了
that my bosses have run out of patience with you.
我们每天都努力向你们表示诚意
Every day, we try and show you men good faith,
可你们却只想战斗
but all you want to do is fight.
我累了 再也不想斗了
I'm tired. I don't wanna fight no more.
我是一条生命 这里的每个人都是一条生命
I'm a life. Everyone in here is a life.
还有孩子在这 我们是美国公民
We've got children. We're American citizens.
但我们都有承受的极限
But we all have our breaking point.
是你把自己逼到极限的 大卫
You brought yourself to that breaking point, David.
如果你那天如约出来
If you'd walked out on that day as you promised,
你现在可能已经被保释出来了 看在上帝的分上
by now, you'd probably be out on bail for God's sake!
我们都知道这不是真的
We both know that's not true.
你们的人在这毁灭证据
You got your guys out here removing evidences,
你们说自己就是政♥府♥
you say you're the government,
你想要在法庭上解决这一切
you wanna settle this in a court of law,
但我再也不相信了
but I don't believe it anymore!
你是为ATF打掩护吗
Are you covering up for the ATF?
因为看起来就是这样 沃特
Because it appears that way, Walter.
我们没有毁灭证据 大卫
We're not removing evidence, David.
你们就是在毁灭证据
You are removing evidences!
这里有我们无法替换的东西
And there's things in here that we can't replace!
就像那辆68年款的SS埃尔卡米诺汽车
Like that '68 SS El Camino!
这你们可替换不了
You can't replace that!
这车已经停产了
They don't make those anymore!
这不受我控制 大卫
I don't really have control over that, David.
这是不对的 你们在伤害上帝和人类
It's wrong, and you're doing wrong by God and by man,
你们每天都错上加错
and every day, you're adding to your wrong!
大卫 你才是犯错的那人
David, you're the one who's doing wrong.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
不
No!
大卫 看来你毫不关心屋子里人
David, you seem to have no concern
你只关心你自己
about anybody within that place except yourself!
沃特 请告诉我
Walter, please tell me...
你们到底想要什么
what is it you men really want?
我们想要你
We want you
和屋子里所有人都安全出来
and everyone else in that place to come out safely.
我可没看出来这是你们想要的
Well, you're not showing me that that's what you want.
因为我相信你们想要的与之正好相反
Because I believe you want just the opposite.
这不是真的 大卫
That's not true, David.
你的上级铁了心要
Your commanders are fixing
毁掉我和我的孩子的安全
to ruin the safety of me and my children,
我的生活 我妻子的生活
my life, the lives of my wives,
我家庭 我朋友的生活
the lives of my family, the lives of my friends.
你们铁了心想要攻进来 你知道的
You all are fixing to step across that ribbon, and you know it!
沃特 如果你想把这事载入史册
Walter, if you want to place this in the history books
成为有史以来最悲惨的一段日子之一
as one of the saddest days the world's ever known...
那你得为此负责
then that's on you.
大卫
David...
第五十一天
你好
Hello?
我需要立刻和史蒂夫谈话
I need to speak to Steve right away.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve! Steve!
坦克正朝我们开来
Tanks are coming right at us!
该死
Shit!
我是史蒂夫
This is Steve.
史蒂夫 我们会向庄园内释放催泪瓦斯
Steve, we are going to insert tear gas into your building.
-什么 -这不是袭击
- What? - This is not an assault.
我们不会进入庄园
We are not entering your building.
-别开火 -不
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表