剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
大卫·考雷什和他的追随者
It's been four hours since David Koresh and his followers
第三天
在跟ATF激烈枪战后 已经过去四个小时
have refused to release themselves to the FBI
他们拒绝向联调局自首
following a bloody shootout with ATF.
缺少具体细节
Now, details are scarce,
但大家都在问的问题是
but the question everyone seems to be asking,
"他们什么时候会出来"
"Just when will they come out?"
联邦探员在靠近牧场时
The federal agents came under heavy and sustained fire
遭遇持续枪击
as they approached a ranch owned by...
他们把我们说得像是禽兽一样
They're making us look like monsters.
说我们虐待儿童
Calling us child abusers.
大家都在礼拜堂里 好奇我们为什么不出去
Everyone's in the chapel wondering why we're not going out.
你去跟他们谈谈吧
I need you to talk to 'em.
据称是
...believed to have been collected
大卫教派成员收集而来的
by Branch Davidian cult members.
谈判失败 内斯纳 他们没有遵守协议
Negotiations failed, Noesner. They reneged on their deal.
让我来吧 我可以在午饭前拿下庄园
Let me handle this. I can have the building cleared by lunch.
听着 这不是史上第一次
Look. This isn't the first time in the history of negotiations
有人违约了 好吗
that someone reneged on a deal, okay?
我们的首要目标是安全救出那些孩子
Our primary objective has to be getting those kids out safely.
拿下庄园是次要目标
Clearing the building comes second.
他们在耍我们
They're screwing with us.
现实是时候施加更多压力
Now's the time to apply more pressure.
不不不
No, no, no.
我们不要把达到目的和报复搞混了
Let's not mistake getting even for getting what we want.
"细流至涌" 这是我接下来的策略
"Trickle-flow-gush." That's my next strategy.
如果我能让几个人出来
If I can get a few people to trickle out,
就会有更多的人跟随他们出来
more will follow as it starts to flow
一旦考雷什看到够多的人离开
and once Koresh sees enough people leave,
他就不会再坚守阵地
he won't be the last in line.
这会削弱他的威信
It would undermine his authority.
他会亲自带领剩下的人出来
He'll lead the rest of them out himself,
这事也就结束了
and the whole thing will be over.
我只是需要更多的时间
I just need a little time.
好
Okay.
可是
But...
稍稍展示下武力或许有助于引起他们的注意
a little show of force might help get their attention.
好的
Okay.
这些年来
Over the years...
你们都把我当做领袖
you've looked to me to be your leader.
在旅程中为你们指引方向
To guide you on this journey.
但我不是领袖
But I'm no leader.
我和你们一样是追随者
I'm a follower. Just like you.
上帝要我留在这儿
God has instructed me to stay here.
在我出去前等待祂的信♥号♥♥
And wait for His sign before I go out there.
但我不能要求你们也这么做
But I can't ask you to do the same.
谁想离开的话 可以自行离开
And whoever wants to leave, you're free to go.
但那些打算离开的人
But those of thinking of going,
我希望你们扪心自问
I want you to ask yourself...
为什么你要牺牲安逸生活来到这儿
why did you sacrifice all the comforts you had to come here?
不论知道与否 你来到这是接受考验的
Know it or not, you came here to be tested.
现在就是一次考验
And this is a test.
这是我们的困难时期
This is our withering.
这是证明我们能挺过磨难
Our time to prove through suffering...
值得即将到来的奇迹的时候
that we are worthy of the miracle that's to come.
天国就要来了
The kingdom of heaven is coming.
那些通过考验的人
And those of us that pass this test
将成为值得之人
will be the worthy.
而未通过考验的人
And those of us that fail this test...
你们得向上帝作出解释
well... you're gonna have to answer to God.
而我不能
And I can't--
大卫
David!
韦科惨案
第四集
你发烧了
You're burning up.
我去给他拿水
Uh, I'll get him some water.
哪个是我爸爸
Which one's my dad?
你或许不该来这儿
Hey. You probably shouldn't be in here.
你知道外面的那颗桃金娘树吧
You know that old myrtle tree outside?
-正门前那颗吗 -嗯
- The one out front? - Yeah.
我五岁那年 我和我爸爸种的
My dad and I planted it when I was five.
他很喜欢那颗老树
He loved that old tree.
他一直想被埋在它旁边
He always wanted to be buried next to it.
可现在
And now, look.
他却像垃圾一样
Instead, he's getting buried with buckets and shovels like...
和水桶铲子埋在一起
like a piece of garbage.
退后 退后
Get back. Get back.
你承诺不踏入我们地盘的
You promised to stay off our land.
大卫也做了承诺
Well, David made a promise, too.
他承诺在播放玩他的信息后他就会出来
He gave us his word, after his message was played, he'd come out.
但他没有出来 他违背了诺言
He didn't come out. He-- he broke his promise.
你能让他接电♥话♥吗
Could you put him on the phone?
不 他现在不想和你说话
No. He doesn't want to talk to you right now.
史蒂夫 我上司很郁闷
Look, Steve, my bosses are frustrated.
他们不明白你们为什么不出来
They don't understand why you didn't come out.
我个人而言也觉得尴尬
Look, I'm embarrassed about that, on a personal level.
我们本来是要出去的 但是
We were gonna come out, but...
上帝告诉大卫我们需要等待
God told David that we needed to wait.
-上帝告诉他 -是的 就像你们
- God told him? - Yeah, just like you guys
听从上级一样 我们也要
follow a higher authority, we do too.
好吧 那现在怎么办
Okay. So, what now?
我们等待上帝让我们出去的信♥号♥♥
So, now, we wait for a sign from God to tell us to come out.
听着
Look...
我知道你们可能觉得这很可笑
I know this all probably sounds funny to ya.
不过
But...
要是存在比你我更高的权力呢 盖里
what if there is a higher power than you or I, Gary?
而这个更高的权力和大卫对话
And that higher power, He speaks to David?
如果宇宙中存在上帝
If there is a God in this universe,
有人类法则和上帝法则
and you've got the laws of man and the laws of God,
带领大卫走了一辈子的上帝
and that God that has led David his entire life
对他说 "等等"
says to him, "Wait."
他该怎么做
I mean, what is he supposed to do?
我和你实话实说吧 史蒂夫
Well, I have to be honest with you, Steve.
我不知道我告诉我上司我们要等上帝的信♥号♥♥后
I don't know how my bosses are gonna respond
他们会有何反应
when I tell them we're waiting for a sign from God.
我真正需要的是诚意
You know, what I could really use is a sign of good faith.
如果大卫能送一些人出来
If David could send some of the people out.
你觉得我们是人♥质♥吗
What, do you think we're hostages here?
这里没人是人♥质♥ 盖里
No one is a hostage here, Gary.
大家都可以自♥由♥来去
Everyone is free to come and go as they please.
那为什么没人出来
Then why isn't anyone coming out?
因为现在大家觉得在这里比
Because, right now, everyone feels safer in here
出去找你们更安全
than they do out there with you.
还因为一旦你们进入这里
And because once you get into this building,
你们就可以
you're going to be able to
为所欲为破坏证据了
mess with the evidence in any way that you want.
可以尽情编造故事
And you can make up any story that you want,
但如果庄园健在
but if this building stands,
记者和媒体有机会看到证据
and the reporters and the press get to see the evidence,
那么就能清楚展示
then it is going to be clearly shown
这里发生了什么 这些人
what happened here, what these men--
你的人来这做了什么
what your men came in here to do.
-你想让我们出去 -大卫 听着 你得
- You want us to come out? - David, listen. You've gotta--
那你干嘛开这些坦克过来
Then why are you bringing these tanks in here?
你知道在我看来这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that tells me?
意味着战争
That this is war.
你为什么派这些人过来 火力全开
Why are you sending all these people in here, guns a-blazing?
为了打仗 盖里
For war, Gary.
现在还开来了坦克
And now, these tanks?
包围我们
And these guys surrounding us?
你说你想我们出去
You say you want us to come out,
可看上去并不是这样
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表