剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表
我们绝不会自杀
that we would never kill ourselves.
所以
And so,
如果 我也不知道 如果我们死了 或者
if we somehow-- I don't know-- if we wind up dead, or--
他们是这么对全世界说的
and-- and that's what they're telling people around the world,
你要知道这都是谎言
then I just want you to know that it's a lie.
好吗
Okay?
苏
Sue...?
你能听到我说的
Can you hear what I'm--
什么情况
What is that?
什么声音
What's that sound?
关掉扬声器
Hey, turn off the speakers.
-不是切断了电源吗 -没错
- I thought we cut the power off. - We did.
♪我在一个山洞里住了40天♪
♪ I've been in a cave For 40 days ♪
♪只有一束火光给我照亮方向♪
♪ Only a spark To light my way ♪
♪我想停下来♪
♪ I want to give out ♪
♪我想妥协♪
♪ I want to give in ♪
♪这是我们的罪♪
♪ This is our crime ♪
♪这是我们的恶行♪
♪ This is our sin ♪
♪我仍然相信♪
♪ Oh, I still believe! ♪
如果我们进去的话
If we were to go in...
♪但我仍然相信♪
♪ But I still believe... ♪
人们会怎么看
What would that look like?
我可以在明早前给你制定出一个计划
I could have a plan on your desk by morning.
♪心痛过♪
♪ Through the heartache... ♪
那就去吧
Get it to me.
♪等待过 这些年来♪
♪ Through the waiting, Through the years ♪
♪为了我们这样的人♪
♪ For people like us ♪
♪在这样的地方♪
♪ In places like this ♪
♪我们需要所有我们能得到的希望♪
♪ We need all the hope That we can get ♪
♪我仍然相信♪
♪ Oh, I still believe! ♪
剧集 | 韦科惨案 | 导航列表