剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
No, no, I'm sorry...
听我说 你现在命悬一线
Listen to me! Your life is in danger.
不是我想挖新闻
This isn't about a fucking story!
如果我想要新闻
If I just wanted a story,
我就直接写
I'd report the fact that
你让一个俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥怀孕的事了
you've got a Russian prostitute pregnant.
这是我的名片
There's my card.
事情会愈发失控的
Things are going to get mad.
到时候你会需要我的
You'll need me when they do.
贝杨是在漫画店找到的《乌托邦》
Bejan got Utopia from the comic shop.
漫画店是从一个苏格兰书商那得到的
They got it from a dealer in Scotland...
那人现在已经死了
...who is now dead.
而书商是从这个叫杰克·泰特的人那得到的
And he got it from this guy - Jack Tate.
谁是杰克·泰特
And who's Jack Tate?
出版《乌托邦》的人
The man who published Utopia.
泰特夫人吗
Mrs Tate?
是的
Yes?
我们得跟你丈夫谈谈
We need to speak to your husband.
这个嘛
Right.
我丈夫已经死了
My... husband's dead.
要不要进来坐坐
Do you want to come in?
这是他的书房♥
This was his study.
能告诉我们他在哪去世的吗
Can you tell us where he died?
海尔森桥下的A22号♥公路上
Er... The A22 under the Hailsham Bridge.
他被一辆货运汽车撞死了
He walked out in front of a lorry.
我很遗憾 你想他吗
I'm sorry. Do you miss him?
我当然想他
Of course I miss him.
事实上 我有些
Actually, I have something
你们可能会感兴趣的东西
you might be interested in.
是一些 我没办法形容的东西
Yeah, it's a... thing - I can't describe it -
一些文稿和画
papers and drawings.
那听起来就像是我们要找的东西
That sounds like exactly the sort of thing we're looking for.
我们得马上离开
We have to get out of here now.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你们可能会想看看这些...
Yes, you might want these papers...
你♥他♥妈♥的都干了些啥啊
What the fuck have you done?!
她跟他们是一伙的
She's with them.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
警♥察♥上门说要见你死去的丈夫
Police turn up asking to see your dead husband
你却连原因都不问问吗
and you don't ask why?
该死
Ah, shit.
格洛克22型
Glock 22.
她是中情局的
She's CIA.
也就是说她什么也不知道
It means she knows next to fucking nothing.
这就是他们的行事方式
That's how they work.
他们会找位高权重的人
They have people high up
动用底下的工兵帮他们做事
who get their drones to do their work for them.
你得回答我的问题
You're going to answer my questions.
如果我发现你哪怕撒了一个谎的话
And if I think you've told me even one lie...
我就把这根电线放到水里
...I'll put this wire in the water...
把这个插上
...plug this in,
打开开关
flip the switch.
明白了吗
Understand?
你为什么会在这
Why are you here?
我们接到情报
We got a tip-off.
住在这里的男人
The man who lived here
因恐怖袭击被通缉有二十五年了
has been wanted on terrorism charges for... over 25 years.
但我们来得太迟了 他已经自杀了
But we were too late. He'd already killed himself,
所以我们把他妻子抓起来了
so... so we took his wife in.
他妻子给你们什么信息了吗
Has the wife given you any information?
我不知道
I don't know.
你到这来的时候她说了什么
What did she say when you got here?
他死的那天 像疯了一样
On the day he died, he was talking crazy,
一直在说些没有任何意义的话
he wasn't making any sense,
他说一个流浪汉来看过他
he said he'd been visited by a tramp...
一个流浪汉
A tramp?
"一个流浪汉"还是"流浪汉"
A tramp or The Tramp?
我不知道 可能是后者 也可能...
I don't know. "The", maybe, or...
听着 等等
Look, hang on...
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
是"一个流浪汉"
Was it a tramp...
还是"流浪汉"
or The Tramp?
"流浪汉" 没错 绝对是"流浪汉"
"The". It was "The", definitely "The"?
她说了是"流浪汉"了
She said "The".
-特别委员会吗 -是的
- A select committee? - Yes.
有权调查采购过程中的各个方面
With powers to look into all aspects of the acquisition process.
不会就这么没事的 杰夫
This is not going away, Geoff.
他们明天就会公布了
They're announcing it tomorrow.
什么也别做 保持安静
Do nothing. Keep quiet.
早上会有新的进展 总是如此
The morning will bring something new. It always does.
杰夫 我们不能什么都不做
Geoff, we cannot do nothing!
事实上 这算是命令
Well, it's sort of an order, actually.
少担心点
Worry less.
听着 我知道现在很吓人
Look, I know it's scary now.
但明天 你就会是英雄了 我保证
But tomorrow, you'll be a hero. I promise.
你没打来汇报
You didn't call in.
我们很担心
We were worried.
你不是特工 你是谁
You're not agency. Who are you?
是的
No.
我不是特工 我是个专员
I'm not agency. I'm a specialist.
你告诉他们什么了
What did you tell them?
我告诉他们什么了
What did I tell 'em?
他们要煎了我
They were going to fucking fry me.
你觉得我告诉他们什么了
what do you think I told them?
我知道的都告诉他们了
I told them everything I knew.
是她吗
Was it her?
是的
Yeah.
是的 是她
Yeah, it was her.
她和一个年轻的黑人男性
She was with a young black male,
大约25到28岁
25, 28.
有个年轻人跟他们一起吗
Was a young man there?
一脸胡子 少了一只眼睛
Messed-up face, missing an eye?
没有
...No.
没有 只有他们俩
No, just... them.
你要帮我松绑吗
Look, are you going to untie me?
很拉风啊
Wow. That looks great!
很有海盗范儿
It's like, um... pirate chic.
你的视力怎么样了
How's your sight?
我可以看到形状和颜色
Er... I can see shapes and colours.
谢谢你照顾我 贝姬
Thanks for looking after me, Becky.
我爸爸在哪
Where's my dad?
她说谎了
She lied.
她得把我们弄出来 威尔逊
She had to get us out, Wilson.
我是说 她 他很可能没事
I mean, she... He's probably fine.
我得弄清楚
I need to find out.
不行 你知道他们会
We can't. You know they'll be
监控我们的家人 我们会置他们于险地
monitoring our families, we'll put them in danger...
上网查 我教你怎样掩盖搜索痕迹
Look online. I'll show you how to disguise the search.
我发誓他们追踪不到这里
I swear they won't know it came from here.
-威尔逊 不行 -我必须知道
- Wilson, we can't. - I need to know.
拜托了
Please.
他的名字是米尔顿
His name's Milton.
米尔顿 米尔顿·威尔逊
Milton? Milton Wilson?
你们家人都和名字有仇吗
What is it with your family and names?
好了 你确定他们无法追踪吗
Right, you're sure they can't trace this?
确定 他是个板球迷 每天都会登录
Positive. He's a cricket nut, he logs in every day.
你能看到他有没有登录
You'll see whether or not he's logged in.
他在吗
Is he there?
等等 我还没进去呢
Hang on, I'm not in yet.
当地人在一起入室盗窃未遂中被杀
当地人在一起入室盗窃未遂中被杀
受害人米尔顿·威尔逊 54岁 是达文顿的一名工人
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表