剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
You want to use this for money?
他们毁了我的生活
They ruined my life...
我应该得到补偿
...and I deserve compensation.
这是我应得的
I deserve it!
等等
Wait!
想想这笔钱
Think about the money!
我的天 这也太大了吧
Jesus Christ, it's massive!
是啊 我说过我们会找到地方的
Yeah, I told you we'd find the place eventually.
是时候联♥系♥米尔纳了吗
Is it time to call Milner?
是的 希望能联♥系♥上
Yeah. Let's just pray she answers.
快接
Come on.
快接
Come on.
阿比拿到了手稿 但有几页缺失了
Arby has the manuscript, but there are pages missing.
他觉得是杰茜卡·海德拿走了
He thinks Jessica Hyde removed them.
还有一件事
And there's something else.
我认为他已经抓住了她 然后又放她走了
I think he had her... and I think he let her go.
你整个变成哥特风了
You've gone all goth.
我在隐藏身份
I'm in hiding.
我们必须藏起来
We have to hide.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
爱丽丝 你愿不愿意谈谈
Alice, do you want to talk about what...
周五之前我有一篇作文要交
I've got an essay due Friday.
我怎么交啊
How am I going to get it in?
是关于《罪与罚》的
It's on Crime and Punishment.
我得完成作业 你有没有笔记本电脑
I need to finish it. Do you have a laptop?
或者纸也行 这有纸吗
What about paper? Is there paper?
这肯定有纸吧 我是要拿A的
There must be paper! I'm on for an A!
-我有纸 -我不想我的分数掉下来
- I've got paper. - I don't want my mark to drop!
爱丽丝 我有纸 我有纸
Alice, I've got paper. I've got paper.
我怎么交作业啊
How am I going to get it in?
你尽管写 我来想办法
Get it done. I'll find a way.
停留在同一个地方实在太蠢了
Staying in one place is stupid.
难道要带着一个
So is going cross-country
已经精神崩溃的孩子去穿山越岭吗
with a child who's having a fucking breakdown.
别说得我像坏人似的 我只是
Don't make me the bad guy. I'm just...
我还问什么...
Why am I even...
你俩已经决定了对吧 你们俩
I mean, you've both decided, haven't you? You've both...
操
Fuck.
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
跟我来
Come with me.
过来 快点
Just come. Come on.
我们不能去餐厅
We can't go to a restaurant
所以我想干脆自己做一个
so I thought we'd make our own.
我们的约会 还记得吗
Our date, remember?
过来
Come on.
别管菜单 菜品有 咸酸口味的薯片
Menu's shit. We've got, um... salt and vinegar crisps.
皮帕拉米[德国小吃] 还有奶酪
Peperami and cheese.
我的天 这太扯了
Oh, my God! This is shit.
饮料只有芬达了
And the only drink's Fanta.
我讨厌芬达
I hate Fanta.
-这是乒乓球台吗 -没错
- Is this a table-tennis table? - Mm-hm.
用餐过后
Oh, and after...
我们可以看电影
...we've got a movie.
你看着这里
Stare at that and I...
我来给你讲《蜘蛛侠2》的剧情
I describe the plot to Spider-Man 2.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那几页手稿还在你身上吗
Have you still got those pages?
杰茜卡
Jessica.
你没和任何人提过这事吧
You haven't told anyone about those pages?
-没有 -别说
- No... - Don't.
别告诉任何人 格兰特
Don't tell anyone, Grant.
只有你知我知
Just you and me.
好吗
Ok?
我会待在附近
I'll be around.
我会密切留意你的 我保证
I'll keep an eye on you, I promise.
什么 你要离开
What? Are you leaving?
留着这妆
Keep this up...
否则你会死
or you'll die.
你真的不记得兔子先生的名字了吗
Are you sure you don't remember the name of Mr Rabbit?
只记得是L开头
Just it began with an L.
那边有什么
What's over there?
格兰特 我进来的时候你在藏什么
Grant? What were you hiding when I came in?
画
Drawings?
你把手稿画下来了
You did drawings of the manuscript?
为什么不早告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
画得又不怎么样
Well, they ain't very good.
我不记得她名字了 书中的那个女人
I can't remember her name. The woman in the book.
拉斯柯尔尼科夫杀死的那个女人
The woman Raskolnikov kills.
《罪与罚》的主人公
他杀了这个女人 这个 老妇人
He kills this woman, this... old woman.
他杀了她 我想不起来她的名字了
He kills her, and I can't remember her name.
你可以只写"那个女人"
You can just say "The woman"?
不 不行 我需要书 书在哪
No! I can't! I need the book! Where's the book?
-我需要书 -我们没有书
- I need it! - We haven't got the book.
不行 我就是要书
No! I can't! I need the book!
书在哪
Where's the book?
没事了
It's OK.
阿廖娜
Alyona.
阿廖娜·伊凡诺芙娜
Alyona Ivanovna.
我再去给你拿些纸
I'll go get you some more paper.
把那个给我
Give us that.
给我
Give us it!
-正看着呢 -那就把后面的纸给我
- I'm using it. - Just give me the paper at the back!
瞎鬼
Popeyed shit-legs.
不知道 我从没真正明白自己想干什么
I don't know. I never really knew what I wanted to do.
我哥老是唠叨说我白长了个好脑子
My brother was always nagging me about squandering my brain.
他认为我是天才
Thought I was a genius.
我想他了
I miss him.
他 他很有冲劲
He's... he's very driven.
冲得吓人
Psycho-driven.
这让我想起他了
This reminds me of him.
我们小的时候他对乒乓球疯狂着迷
He was mad for table tennis when we were kids.
能再见到他我做什么都愿意
I'd do anything to see him again.
这样挺好的
Well, this is nice.
总比发酒疯和发泄式地做♥爱♥要好
Better than drunk shagging and angry shagging.
-是啊 虽然做♥爱♥也挺好的 -嗯
- Yeah. Though shagging was nice. - Hm.
不过对你来说 问题是
Problem for you, though, is,
我要是没喝醉又没生气
how are you going to get in
你要怎样才能把我弄上♥床♥呢
my knickers without me being drunk or angry?
好吧
Yeah. Well...
那我会试着告诉你我喜欢你
...I could try telling you that I like you.
我无时无刻不在想你的嘴唇
That I think a lot about your lips,
你的眼睛 还有你的笑容
your eyes, your smile.
我会告诉你
I could tell you that I know
在看到你之前我就能感觉到你在房♥间里
you're in the room even before I've seen you.
我还会告诉你
And I could tell you that...
虽然发生了这么多疯狂的事
...despite all this madness,
有谋杀还有蓄意伤害
murder and mayhem...
但我内心的某个角落
...there's a corner of my soul
仍在慢慢恢复生机 因为你的存在
that feels like it's coming alive because of you.
不错 很可能会管用
Mm, yeah. That might do it.
太好了
Good.
该死
Oh, fuck!
-见鬼 -别担心 意外而已
- Shit! - Don't worry. It... it was an accident.
-该死 -贝姬 没关系 没事的
- Fuck. - Becky, it's OK, it's OK.
这破地方的一大好处
The great thing about this place...
就是你可以随便洒东西
you can spill anything.
你们肯定不会相信的
You're never gonna believe this.
我仔细看了格兰特
I've been looking at these drawings
临摹的手稿
that Grant did of the manuscript.
你俩二傻在干嘛
What are you twats doing?
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表