剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
你在说什么啊 俄♥罗♥斯♥流感
What are you talking about? Russian flu?!
我还不如举把枪爆了自己的头
I might as well put a fucking gun to my head!
天啊 你有病吧
Christ, what's the matter with you?
-你好 -贝姬
- Hello. - Becky...
威尔逊·威尔逊
Wilson Wilson?
你是威尔逊·威尔逊
Are you Wilson Wilson?
你怎么没穿蓝衣服
Well, why aren't you wearing blue?
我穿蓝的不好看
Don't look good in blue.
怎么
What?
找到了
Got it!
还有人知道你有这东西吗
Does anyone else know you had that?
就一些朋友
Just some friends.
也不算朋友 就是论♥坛♥上 论♥坛♥的朋友
Not friends, just on... on a forum, friends on a forum.
就在那 在我电脑上 我可以给你看
It's there, on my computer, I can get it for you.
贝杨没来 格兰特没来
No Bejan, no Grant.
你们觉得我们来对地方了吗
Do you think we got the right place?
有意思 这样的见面
Funny, seeing each other like this.
我没想到你这么漂亮 贝姬
I didn't expect you to be pretty, Becky.
谢谢你...吧 威尔逊
Thank you, Wilson... I think.
而你 伊恩 我没想到你...
And you, Ian, I didn't expect you to be...
-高吗 -不 是黑人
- Tall? - No, black.
你做什么的 贝姬
What do you do, Becky?
我在考博士
I'm applying for a PHD.
相信我 一点也不重要也不有趣
Believe me, it's not important or interesting.
-怕我大老粗听不懂吗 -是的没错
- Worried I'm too thick to get it? - Yes, I am.
你做什么的
What do you do?
想一个你认为最无聊的工作
Think of the least interesting thing you can think of.
信息技术
IT.
不是吧
Oh, no fucking way!
还真是
Way fucking way.
我还和我妈住一起
I also live with my mum.
老天爷 你快让我哭出来了 伊恩
Jesus Christ, you're gonna make me cry now, Ian!
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
杰茜卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
那是谁
Who's that?
我不知...
I don't...
杰茜卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
你看
Look...
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is!
你看 就
Look, just...
你要钱吗 我有钱
Look, do you want money? I've got money.
我可以给你钱
I can give you money.
哪能...找到...
Where... is...
杰茜卡...
Jessica...
...海德
...Hyde?
我真的...不知道
I honestly... have no idea
你说的是谁
who you're talking about.
东西呢
Where is it?
卫♥生♥部♥
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗订购表
卫♥生♥部♥
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗订购表
卫♥生♥部♥
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗订购表
卫♥生♥部♥
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗订购表
卫♥生♥部♥
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗订购表
卫♥生♥部♥
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗订购表
卫♥生♥部♥
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗订购表
卫♥生♥部♥
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗订购表
卫♥生♥部♥
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗订购表
卫♥生♥部♥
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗订购表
紧急
我准备好提交疫苗的合同了
Just about to raise the contracts for the vaccine.
只需要你签个名 就万事俱备了
Just need you to sign off and then it's all systems go.
风疹疫苗吗
The Rubella?
好的
Yeah. Great.
今天还顺利吗
Did it go OK today?
杰夫想取代我的位置
Oh, Geoff wants my job.
没事儿
It was OK.
你还好吗 迈克尔
Are you all right, Michael?
家里还好吗
Everything at home all right?
你看起来有点
You just seem a bit, um...
我们在尝试试管婴儿
We're doing IVF.
珍她不孕
Jen can't conceive.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我...我说不下去了
I-I can't talk about this just now.
格雷格 再说下去的话 我怕我会...
Greg, I-I think if I speak, I might...
崩溃
crack.
好的 好的 我懂
OK. OK. I understand.
需要给你几天假期吗
If you need to take some time?
不用了 谢谢你的好意
I don't. Thank you,
但是 不用了
but... I don't.
你是说那场
You're actually saying that the tsunami that killed,
造成了成千上万人伤亡的海啸
what, hundreds of thousands
其实是美军在测试武器
was the American military testing a weapon?
你疯了吧 威尔逊
You're fucking mental, Wilson.
那武器叫做海啸炸♥弹♥
It's called a tsunami bomb.
一种战略部署在海床上的核弹
A strategically placed nuke on the seabed.
这种技术二战的时候就已经存在了
Technology has existed since World War II.
你真♥他♥妈♥是疯了 威尔逊
You're fucking mental, Wilson!
想想吧
Think about it.
我们所在的地球 资源在急剧减少
We're living on a planet with dwindling resources.
-你都不看新闻的吗 伊恩 -天啊 威尔逊
- Do you even watch the news, Ian? - Jesus Christ! Wilson,
如果那些阴谋论有任何一个被证实了...
if just one of those conspiracy theories was proved, just one...
那《乌托邦》怎么说
What about Utopia, then?
别跟我扯这些神神叨叨的废话 贝姬 告诉他
Oh, don't start all of that Nostradamus crap. Tell him, Becky.
就其本身而言 我不相信
I don't believe it, as such.
但其中有些东西的确有点...古怪
But there are some things in it that are a bit... odd.
什么
What?
贝姬 贝姬 贝姬
Oh, Becky, Becky, Becky!
你怎么会相信那些东西啊
How can you believe any of that? You!
-那你又为什么着迷的 -为了...里面的插画
- Why are you into it then? - Well... for the artwork.
里面的故事 还有...丰富的想象力
The... The stories, the sheer... imaginative vision.
就像开启了通往另一个世界的大门
It's like opening a door into another world.
我不用靠假设它是真的来抹灭它
I don't need to diminish it by pretending it's real.
它是开了一扇门 没错
It's opening a door, all right,
但你没有意识到的是
but what you don't realise
那是通往现实的门
is that it's opening a door... to reality.
什么个鬼意思 威尔逊
What does that even mean, Wilson?
我不知道 我有点醉了
I don't know. I'm a bit drunk.
马上关门了 贝杨和格兰特连个影子都没有
Oh! Last orders. No sign of Bejan or Grant.
去我家吧 不醉不归
Let's go back to mine and drink until we can't feel our legs.
这小婊♥子♥是谁啊 儿子
Who's the little bitch, then, son?
她知道你是个人♥渣♥不
Does she know you're a bag of puke?
当然 老爸 子如其父嘛
Sure does, Dad. After all, I came out of your withered testicles.
你♥爸♥比你还疯
Your dad's madder than you!
不然怎么会给我起威尔逊这名呢
Well, he called me Wilson, didn't he?
所以威尔逊·威尔逊是你的真名
So Wilson Wilson's your real name?
这些东西都是干嘛用的啊
What do you use all this stuff for?
清除我在互联网上的痕迹
Expunging all trace of myself from the world wide web.
过去的五年
I have, over the past five years,
我使出浑身解数 无所不用其极地
using various international laws, data protection acts
把我在网上留下的痕迹都抹去了
and internet know-how, wiped all trace of me from the world.
银行账户 账单 驾照 什么都没有
No bank account, no bills, driver's license, nothing.
这里的每个IP地址
And every IP address here
都是经过加密 无法被追踪的
is masked and encrypted to avoid detection.
我相当于隐形人
I'm invisible.
你在我们论♥坛♥上用的可是真名啊
You do know you've used your real name on our forum, right?
谁会信那是个真名
Well, who'd believe that's a real name?
我可以减缓心跳 还会撬锁
I can lower my heart rate, pick locks
如果我被铐在暖气片儿上
and, if I was handcuffed to a radiator, I could escape
我可以折断拇指然后逃脱
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表