剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
把手稿扔下来
Drop it.
扔下来
Drop it.
给我
Give it me.
你父亲是菲利普·卡维尔
Your father was Philip Carvel.
他是个什么样的人
What was he like?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以我才想要这本手稿
That's why I wanted that.
杰茜卡·海德在哪儿
Where is Jessica Hyde?
快走
Come on.
-格兰特 上车 -快走 上车
- Grant! Get in the van! - Come on! Get in.
如果是我一定会大笑的
I would have laughed, really hard.
我们强忍♥着不笑出来
We were doing our best not to.
他来了
And there he is!
都没听到你回来 看看是谁大驾光临了
Hello! We didn't hear you come in. Look who's popped round.
部长正在跟我讲...
The Minister's just been telling me...
珍 看在上帝的份上 请别叫我部长
Jen, for God's sake, do not call me the Minister, please!
希望你不要介意 迈克尔
I hope you don't mind, Michael,
但...珍和我聊了很多私人的话题
but, er... Jen and I have been getting rather personal.
杰夫夫妇也做过试管授精 做了很多年
Geoff and his wife did IVF too, and they were at it for years.
整整五年 天哪
For five fucking years. Christ!
最糟糕的莫过于有些事情无法一起分担
I think the worst part is that there are things you can't share.
萨姆被注射了那么多激素
I mean, Sam was being pumped so full of those hormones
你就会觉得 天哪...
that you just think, Christ..."
这真是对婚姻的考验
It really can test a marriage.
但现在我们有了两个可爱的男孩
But now we have two beautiful
给我全世界也不换 所以...
boys who we wouldn't exchange for the world, so...
珍 你是否介意我单独和迈克尔说两句
Jen, do you mind if I just have a quick word with Michael?
当然不介意
Oh, of course, of course.
就是些无聊的部里的事情
It's just boring Ministerial stuff...
没关系 我当然不介意
No, no. Yes, of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她很好 真的很好
She's great. Just great.
如果她被强♥奸♥我会觉得惋惜的
It would be such a shame to see her raped.
交出来
Hand it over...
否则珍就会被强♥奸♥
...or Jen will be raped...
被残忍♥地强♥奸♥ 迈克尔 就在这周内
brutally, Michael, later this week.
这就是全部吗
Is that all of it?
你觉得我还私藏了一小块吗
Do you think I kept a piece?
得有多蠢才会用真实的身份去做这事儿
What kind of idiot uses his own ID?
你简直太可笑了
You are so fucking ridiculous.
他们本打算在你回家的路上抓住你
They wanted just to snatch you. Pick you up on your way home.
折磨你 杀掉你 还有珍 但我没同意
Torture you. Kill you. Jen as well, but I said no.
"他还有用 他是我在部门里的朋友"
"He's useful. He's a friend in the department.
"让我和他谈谈" 我说
"Let me deal with him," I said,
"因为我知道我能让他老老实实的"
"Because I know I can get him onside."
迈克尔 如果你跟我合作
Michael, if you work with me,
我很有可能
there's a really good chance
能让你的生活变得美好
that I could make your life wonderful.
但如果你胆敢再与我作对
But if you work against me just one more time,
我就让你的生活到此为止
I will make your life over.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
你要走了吗
Oh. Are you off?
-保重 再见 -很高兴见到你
- Take care. See you soon. - Yes. It was lovely to meet you.
再见
Bye.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表