剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
我们准备给你找间公♥寓♥
We want to find you a flat,
你怀孕期间在那里都是安全的
and you'll be safe there for the entire term of your pregnancy.
你会得到我们力所能及最好的照顾 我保证
You'll have the best care that we can get for you, I promise.
等你生下了孩子
And when you have the baby...
我们希望你把孩子交给我们
...we would like you to hand over the child to us.
我们会给你二十五万英镑
We will pay you £250,000.
我的丈夫
My husband...
我的丈夫
My husband is...
很懦弱
...weak.
但他会是个很好的父亲
But he will make a very good father.
我会比你想象的更爱你的孩子
And I will love your child more than you can imagine.
我保证
I promise.
那我能见我的孩子吗
And can I see my baby?
不行
No.
不行 这是交易的一部分
No, that... that is part of the deal.
你永远不能再见你的孩子
You can never see your child again.
这是哪
Where are we?
那条街
That street...
通往他们曾用过的一栋楼
...leads to a building they used to use.
过去的研究基地
Old research base.
现在废弃了
Abandoned now.
手稿
The manuscript.
我藏在那里了
I hid it in there.
你的安全带系了吗
Have you got your seat belt on?
天啊
Oh, Christ!
-你还好吗 -那枪哪来的
- Are you OK? - Where did you get that gun?
咖啡厅 马桶水箱 走吧
The cafe. Toilet cistern. Let's go.
他们只需稍加部署
They'll have only just set that up.
他们动用武力之前我们还有一点时间
We've got a little time before they move in force.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
这都是你准备好的
You prepared all this?
这些能拖住他们
It'll keep them back!
这就是我长大的地方
This was where I grew up.
这东西叫
It's called...
英闪长片麻岩
tonalite gneiss.
是世界上最古老的的岩石
It's the oldest rock in the world.
来自加拿大的一个岩石高地
From a rock plateau in Canada.
你从哪得到的
Where did you get that?
他常说 这块石头能让你做任何事
He used to say, this rock gives you permission to do anything,
"因为最终
"Because, ultimately,
"我们一生不过是一眨眼的事"
"we're all just the blink of an eye."
我是他用来实验的第一个人
I was the first person he experimented on.
他寻找离他最近又能保持沉默的人
He... looked for the nearest human who wouldn't talk.
他的儿子
His son.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
但是他的实验出了问题
But his experiments went wrong.
-不 -我被改变了
- No. - And I was changed...
变成这样
...into this.
这不可能
This isn't possible.
手稿就在这里
The manuscript's here,
但是我警告你不要拿它
but I'm warning you not to take it.
不要重蹈我的覆辙
Don't do what I did.
不要发现我们父亲的真面目
Don't find out the truth about our father.
给我
Give it to me.
你越来越漂亮了
You look more gorgeous every day.
天啊 快住手
Jesus Christ! Stop that!
怎么谁都打我啊
Why's everybody hitting me?
你要卖♥♥掉它 你要把它卖♥♥给他们
You're selling it? You're selling it to them?
你想从我这里拿到它 只为了卖♥♥给他们
You only want it from me so you can give it to them!
好吧 是的 我应该告诉你的
OK, yes, all right. I should have told you.
但我本来也打算分成给你的
But I fully intended to split the money.
那会让人绝育 你知道吗
It sterilises people. Do you know that?
而你却只想从中渔利
And you just want to make money from it.
只想从中渔利
Just make money?
你是说 "只想从中渔利"吗
Did you say, just make money?
他们这样做 将会是社会和经济的末日
If they do this, it's social and economic Armageddon.
你觉得如果没有年轻人来抚养社会
What do you think it'll be like, getting old,
老年人会怎么样
if there are no young people to pay for it?
你以为还会有退休金计划 健康补助
Do you think there'll be pension plans, health care,
免费公交车票吗
free fucking bus passes?
在未来 如果你老了
In the future, if you're old,
除非你很有钱 不然就等死吧
you're dead unless you have wealth.
所以你不仅不阻止它 反倒想要挣钱
So instead of stopping it, you just want to make money?
阻止它 我为什么要阻止它
Stop it? Why should I want to stop it?
他们是对的 当然他们是对的
They're right. Of course they're right.
我们必须要这样做
We have to do it.
你太恶心了
You're disgusting.
我一页《乌托邦》都不会给你
And I will never give you one part of Utopia.
好吧 但是明天中午
OK. OK, but tomorrow at noon,
我会带着我所有的素瑞迪欣到这里来
I'm going to be here with every ounce of Thoraxin I have.
给我那些书页 你就能全拿走
Get me those pages, you get it all.
足够你维持 好多年
Enough to keep you going for... years.
但是
But...
如果你到正午还没来 贝姬
...if you're not here at midday, Becky...
我告诉你 我会把那一堆药
...I tell you, I'm going to throw the whole
都扔进湖里去
fucking lot in that lake.
-迈克尔·达格代尔 -是我
- Michael Dugdale? - Yeah?
我想和你谈谈
I'd like to talk to you.
关于俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗
About the Russian flu vaccine.
什么 我不
What? I... I don't...
你是记者吗
Are you a journalist?
不 我不是记者
No, I'm not a journalist.
那疫苗里有东西
There's something in the vaccine.
你是什么意思 这是...
What do you mean? Is this...
你看到本斯托中学大屠♥杀♥的报道了吗
Did you read about the massacre at Bainstow School?
看到了
Yeah.
格兰特
Grant.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他是被陷害的 我们有东西给你
He was set up. We've got something for you.
疫苗的样品
A sample of the vaccine.
进来 快 快进来
Come on, quick. Come on, quick.
迈克尔 你没事吧
Michael? Are you OK?
没事 珍 只是...
It... It's fine, Jen. It's just...
我需要处理些事情
Look, I need to sort something out.
我能看看吗
Well, can I see it?
没事的
It's OK.
-你们从哪弄到的 -这不重要
- Where did you get this? - It doesn't matter.
反正这确实是那东西
But that is it.
你们知道它是干什么用的吗
And do you know what it does?
它会使人绝育
It sterilises people.
注射俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗的人里
90 to 95% of the people
90-95%的人
who receive the Russian flu vaccine...
将会不育
...will become sterile.
你能帮我们吗
Look, can you help us?
有一个女人 米尔纳 军情五处的
There was a woman. Milner, MI5.
她说你能帮忙
She said you'd help.
-你确定吗 -他们无处不在
- I mean, are you sure? - They're everywhere.
他们杀人灭口 我们见过
They kill people. We've seen them.
他们
They...
他们杀死了她妈妈
They killed her mother.
有一个人
There... There's a man.
一个科学家 他不是好人
A scientist. He's not a good man,
但他有人脉
but he... he knows people.
你们待在这里 我需要打个电♥话♥
You stay here. I need to make a call.
你们饿了吗
Er... are you hungry?
-想来点吃的吗 -不用
- Do you want some food? - No.
谢谢 不用
Thank you. We're fine.
你觉得我们能信任他吗
Do you think we can trust him?
我觉得我们不该待太长时间
I don't reckon we should be hanging around.
我要给他一份样品
I'm going to get him a sample to him.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表