剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
bee in their bonnet about the bloody vaccine.
但他们提到了我的名字
But they've named me.
确实是你买♥♥的啊 迈克尔
Well, you did buy it, Michael.
总之 我们也没什么办法了
And in any case, there's nothing we can do about it.
合同都签了
We're tied into the contract.
其实...还可以补救
Yeah, well... Well, we're not, actually.
我发现了一个撤销条款
I've found a cancellation clause.
如果部门在某个供应商处的总开销
It can be enacted if the department's total spend
超过两亿四千万就能生效
with the supplier is over 240 million.
为了保证供应的多元化
It's to ensure diversity of supply.
是的 但现在开销才八千三百万
Yeah, but this is only 83 million,
迈克尔 真的...
Michael, I mean, really, it's...
没错 但我们要的是总开销
No, no, but it's total spend.
我们还从柯瓦特那里买♥♥了另外两种疫苗
We get two other vaccines from Corvadt.
还有多种抗生素 细胞毒素 降血糖药
Plus a wide range of antibiotics, cytotoxics, hypoglycaemics...
这些远超过两亿四千万了
I mean, this puts us well over 240 mil.
马上把合同给我
Have the contracts sent over to me immediately.
不要让其他任何人看见
No-one else to see them.
听着 不管柯瓦特公♥司♥付了你多少钱
Look, whatever Corvadt are paying you,
我们都逃不掉的
we are not going to get away with it.
现在亡羊补牢还来得及
We can stop all this.
现在就可以阻止这一切
We can stop it all now.
很可怕吧 想尽办法受孕
It's horrendous, trying to conceive, isn't it?
各种医疗手段 试管受精 各种科学尝试
The medical nature of it all, the IVF, all that science.
男人需要温暖
A man needs warmth.
所以我能理解你和一个妓♥女♥上♥床♥
So I understand you fucking a prostitute, I do.
但我不能理解的是你居然让她怀孕了
But what I don't understand is you getting her pregnant.
你觉得你老婆能理解吗
Do you think your wife will understand?
现在 立马把合同直接交给我
Now, get the contract straight over to me now.
这是为了你好
It's for the best.
伊恩和我先去...
Ian and I are going up ahead..
好啊 好好玩
Great! Have fun.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我要黑进航♥空♥公♥司♥的系统 找家出去度假的人
I hack airline companies, look for people going on holiday,
趁机待在他们家里 他们永远不会知道
stay at their houses. They never know.
这个连着外面的一条触发线
This is connected to a trip wire in the drive.
把所有东西放在后门
Have everything by the back door,
随时做好在六十秒内离开的准备
always be ready to leave within 60 seconds.
如果正在泡澡怎么办
What if you're in the bath?
不许泡澡 不许淋浴
No baths, no showers.
现在不是臭美的时候 贝姬
It's time to stop worrying about looking pretty, Becky.
你是想惹毛我吗
Are you trying to wind me up?
惹你没有任何意义
There'd be no value to that that I can see.
你就是迷恋强硬的女人 是不是
You got a thing for tough women, is it?
别担心 伊恩 我能理解
Oh, don't worry, Ian. I get it.
想象她强有力的臂膀抱着你
Imagine her big, strong arms around you.
什么
What?
是你让我们卷进来的
You let us walk into this.
你到底知道多少
I mean, how much did you know?
我们可什么都不知道 你看看威尔逊的脸
Because we had no idea. Look at Wilson's face.
那又不是我的错
That's not my fault!
跟他爸说去吧
Tell that to his dad.
她没去接他 顺便一说
Because she doesn't have him, by the way.
告诉我们真♥相♥
Right, tell us the truth.
全部 不是零零碎碎的 是全部
All of it. Not bits and pieces - all.
不然我就离开
Or I leave.
你能不能至少先坐下 贝姬
Would you like to at least sit down first, Becky?
不能 杰茜卡 我他妈不能
No, Jessica, I fucking wouldn't.
黑网是由两个男人创建的
The Network was created by two men.
一个叫菲利普·卡维尔的遗传学家
A geneticist called Philip Carvel,
和一个叫"兔子先生"的人
and someone called Mr Rabbit...
"兔子先生"
"Mr Rabbit"?
只是个代号♥ 没人知道他的真实身份
It's a code name, no-one knows the real identity.
冷战趋近尾声时
When the Cold War began to wind down,
参与的各政♥府♥纷纷决定撤离
the various governments involved decided to back away.
问题是 兔子先生
Only thing was, Mr Rabbit
和卡维尔没有要停下的意思
and Carvel had no intention of stopping.
某天 卡维尔想退出
At some point, Carvel wanted out.
于是他们折磨他 要他继续工作
So they tortured him to keep him working and
而且挟持了他的女儿作为人♥质♥
held his daughter hostage.
最终 他崩溃了 不久就疯了
Eventually, his mind snapped and... he went mad.
他本要被灭口 但不知怎么被偷运出去了
He was gonna be got rid of but somehow he was smuggled out,
有了一个新名字 被藏在一个精神病院里
given a new name, and hidden in a psychiatric hospital.
那医院叫申利
The hospital was Shenley.
他的新名字叫马克·戴恩
And the new name was Mark Dane.
什么 你是说
What, you...
你是说卡维尔写了《乌托邦》
You mean Carvel wrote Utopia?
一位心理医生让他画的
A therapist got him drawing.
他画的东西
What he drew was...
不可思议
...incredible.
那么《乌托邦》里说的事都是真的
So all the things in Utopia are real?
比如疯牛病 是他们制♥造♥出来的
Like... BSE. They created that?
很难说哪些是真的哪些不是 但是 没错
It's hard to say what's real and what's not. But, yeah...
疯牛病是他们的作品
...BSE was theirs.
你是怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
我是菲利普·卡维尔的女儿
I'm Philip Carvel's daughter.
我四岁时和他一起被偷运出来
I was smuggled out with him when I was four.
从那时起一直在逃亡
I've been on the run ever since.
你们这些狗逼给我喂海♥洛♥因♥了
Did you pricks give me heroin?
我们没办法 为了给你止痛
We had to. For the pain.
我希望不是阿富汗产的
Well, I hope it wasn't Afghan.
塔♥利♥班♥多年来一直在更改配方 好让我们不育
Taliban have been altering it for years to make us infertile.
地球人都知道
Everyone knows that.
我们得找到《乌托邦》
We need to find Utopia.
追根溯源地找
We start with where it came from.
什么 那其他人怎么办
What? What about the others?
没关系 我留了纸条
It's fine. I left a note.
"马上回来 不要泡澡"
"Back soon, don't have a bath."
威尔逊需要人照顾
Look, Wilson needs someone to look after...
这不是理由
That is not the reason!
你看不出来吗 她在分♥裂♥我们
Don't you see what she's doing? She's trying to divide us!
贝姬 别胡说
Becky, that makes no sense.
那么为什么带你而不带我
Then why take you and not me?
因为你不够强
Because you're not strong enough.
我不能冒险带你去
I can't risk taking you.
我知道很多事 知道的比他多
I know stuff. I know more than he does.
比如 柯瓦特公♥司♥
Like, what about Corvadt?
他们参与了 他们使人得病
They're involved, they gave people disease.
柯瓦特怎么了 他们参与了 那又怎样
What about Corvadt? They're involved - so what?
他们只是小角色
They're a bit player.
你还没准备好 贝姬
You're not ready, Becky.
-你只是需要时间来 -好啊 去吧
- Look, you just need time to... - Right, go on, then.
都滚
Fuck off!
什么事
What's that?
没事
Oh, it's nothing.
工作的事
It's just work.
别担心
Don't worry.
我很害怕
I very scared.
我知道 我 我
I-I know, I-I mean...
他们发现我怀孕了 他们很生气
They find out I pregnant. They angry.
你得给我一些时间
Well, you just have to give me some time.
迈克尔 我想我被监视了
Michael, I think I watched.
监视 被谁监视了
Watched? By who?
我不知道 我怕他们现在会来
I don't know. I scared that they come now.
迈克尔 你会帮我的 对吗
Michael, you help, yes?
你是个好人 对吗
You good man, yes?
迈克尔·达格代尔吗
Michael Dugdale?
我叫威廉姆·卡伊
My name's William Kaye,
我是个记者
I'm a journalist.
我想谈谈流感疫苗的事
I wanted to talk about the flu vaccine.
不 不 抱歉
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表