剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
什么 格兰特临摹了一份
What? Er... Grant did drawings?
没错 虽然就几张 而且没画兔子先生
Yeah, just a few. And, no, not of Mr Rabbit.
但是 你们还记得这个吗
But... do you remember this?
科学家创造出一种
The scientist makes a thing
鬼影细胞并将之注入牛的体内
called a ghost cell which he puts into a buffalo.
牛宰杀后被人吃下 人随之得病腐烂
The buffalo's killed, fed to the man, and the man rots.
记得 这就是疯牛病阴谋论的理论基础啊
Yeah. It's what all the BSE conspiracy stuff was based on.
没错 但你看 格兰特的这些画里
Yeah, yeah. Look, and then Grant's drawings.
科学家创造了一尊双面神
The scientist creates a god with two faces
而这个神进入了鬼影细胞之内
and the god goes inside the ghost cell.
罗马神话
Roman mythology!
有两张面孔的神
A god with two faces.
就是两面神
It's Janus.
他们就是这样让我们得病的
And that's how they get it into us.
通过食物链 就像疯牛病那样
Via the food chain, the same way they did with BSE.
但这样肯定会被发现 被测试出来
But it would be noticed. Testing.
也许是跟别的病毒搞混了
Maybe it looks like something else.
食品里的烂七糟八的微生物多了去了
There's tons of bacterial shit in food,
如果卡维尔是个纳粹
and if Carvel's a Nazi...
怎么 这是种针对特定人种的疾病吗
Like what? A disease that targets certain races?
如果具有选择性的不是疾病本身
What if it's not the disease that's selective?
而是特效药物呢
What if it's the cure?
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感
Russian flu.
柯瓦特正在制♥造♥疫苗
Corvadt are making the vaccine.
好吧 人怎么才能得流感
Right. How do you get flu?
别人打喷嚏的飞沫被你吸进去了
Somebody sneezes and you breathe it in.
不 你得吸收才行
No. No, no. You ingest it.
通常都是沾在手上被吸收的
Mostly you get it on your hands and you ingest it.
所以他们改造了某种武器级的操蛋病毒
So, they adapt some fucking weapons-grade flu virus
使之能隐藏在食物里
so that it can be hidden in food,
然后柯瓦特制♥造♥出疫苗
and Corvadt make a vaccine
只对特定人种有效
that's only effective on certain races.
费特勒岛出事后 人们都吓坏了
I mean, after Fetlar, people are terrified.
再出一桩这样的集体感染
One more outbreak like that
他们为了打疫苗 可能都会发生暴♥乱♥
and they'll be rioting to get it in their arms.
测试管个屁用啊
Fuck testing!
-但那需要大批的染毒食品啊 -他们有
- But you'd need it in so much food. - Yeah, you would.
看见这个标志了吗
See that symbol?
在第二部分里随处可见
It's everywhere in part two.
还认不出来这是什么标志吗
Don't you recognise that symbol?
珀格斯控股啊
Pergus Holdings.
他们规模庞大
They're massive.
是卡夫和雀巢级别的
They're like Kraft or Nestle,
他们什么都生产
and they manufacture everything
从薯片到汽水再到宠物食品
from crisps to fizzy drinks to pet food,
而那个
and that...
就是他们的商标
is their logo.
我去
Fuck.
-约会顺利吗 -我的天
- Have a nice date? - Jesus Christ!
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你和贝姬是一对了吗
Are you and Becky an item now?
你到底去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
米尔纳给你的手♥机♥
The phone Milner gave you.
-拿出来打给他 -不 杰茜卡
- Take it out and call her. - No, Jessica.
我不知道你到底有何打算
Look, I don't know what your game is,
但我决不打算牵扯进...
but I am not going to be part of...
打给 米尔纳
Call... Milner.
转语♥音♥信箱了
Voice mail.
告诉她你和杰茜卡·海德在一起
Tell her you're with Jessica Hyde.
我是伊恩
It's Ian.
杰茜卡·海德和我在一起
I'm with Jessica Hyde.
如果有人监听她的电♥话♥ 你这会把她害死
If they were tapping her phone, you've just killed her.
你还是这么鼠目寸光 伊恩
You still think so small, Ian.
这么 像搞IT的
So... IT.
"出去弄补给"
"Gone to get supplies"?
最近他怎么老留条啊
What is it with him and notes?
贝姬 如果我给你看个东西 你能不能
Becky, if I show you something, will you...
如果我给你看个东西
Becky, if I show you something,
你能不能保证不生气
do you promise not to get angry?
不会 给我看
No, show it me!
我在货车里找到的
I found it in the van.
别担心 我关机了
Don't... don't worry. I turned it off.
但如果要开机的话
But if we were to turn it on...
我们需要查一查珀格斯控股
We need to find out about Pergus Holdings.
我能下载软件使手♥机♥序列号♥无法被识别
Now, I can download malware that will confuse the IMEI of this.
这样所有搜索操作都会显得像是...
Any search will make it look as though...
那咱就出去走走
So, let's go for a walk, then.
保险起见 走得远一些再查
Do it from far away, to be safe.
-爱丽丝还好吗 -格兰特说她
- Hey, how... how's Alice? - Grant said all she's talking about
一心扑在交作文上
is getting her essay in.
就好像她暂时关机了似的
It's like she's switched off, or something.
你觉得她还能缓过来吗
Do you think she'll be OK?
我也不知道
I...I dunno.
-就这就行 -那好
- Here's great. - All right.
首先看看周围有没有人
First, check we're alone.
你巡一下那边 我看这边
You look up there, and I'll look down here.
手稿我们跟丢了
We lost the manuscript.
不 你给我听着 告诉我怎么回事
No, you listen! Tell me what's going on!
他们是不是在让人得病 是不是
Like, what, are they infecting people? Are they?
少撒谎了 你这是胡扯
Stop lying. That's bullshit.
跟你说 我得跟你见一面
Look, I need to see you.
明早六点一刻
Tomorrow morning, 6:15.
我把地点发给你
I'll send you my location.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
-没人吧 -没有
- All right? - Yeah.
网上说珀格斯
It says here Pergus were a
在1993年前只是一家小食品厂
small-time processed-food company up until 1993
之后突然开始大肆并购其他企业
then, suddenly, they started buying subsidiaries
进军欧洲 非洲和南美 全球都有
in Europe, Africa, South America. They're everywhere.
好吧 93年发生了什么
All right. What happened in '93?
来了个新总裁
Er... A new CEO.
朗·门罗
Lane Monroe.
操
Shit.
朗
Lane.
首字母L
L.
这不会就是兔子先生吧
Is that Mr Rabbit?
就他
What, him?
管他呢 我先查到他地址再说
Fuck it, I'm gonna get his address.
没准我再查查我爸近况如何
Oh, maybe I'll have a look for my dad.
你懂的 他肯定
You know, he would have p...
-不 不行 -不行 现在正是好机会
- No, no, don't. - No, it's a perfect opport...
我们不能冒险
We can't risk.
请进
Yeah?
这是什么
What's this?
我撒谎了 我确实留了一片样本
I lied. I did keep a piece.
凯文·贝格 费特勒岛居民
Kevin Baig, resident of Fetlar,
登记死于俄♥罗♥斯♥流感 14号♥星期四
listed dead from Russian flu, Thursday 14th.
但这份化验结果说他死于硫酸铬钾中毒
This says he was poisoned by chromic potassium sulphate.
把安雅放出来
I want Anya released.
是那孩子 天啊我疏忽了 是那孩子
It's the child. Christ! It's the child. I should have known.
我拷贝给了好几个律师
I've copies with lawyers.
密封的 他们不知道是什么
Sealed. They don't know what it is,
但是他们知道如果我没有
but they do know to send it
每隔两小时打电♥话♥ 就交给媒体
to press if I don't phone in every two hours.
你知道你现在的样子有多蠢吗
Do you know how stupid you look?
别这样 迈克尔 好吗
Don't do this, Micheal. Come on.
我们会毁了你的生活
We'll wreck your life,
我们造成的伤害...
we'll do so much damage...
放了安雅
Release Anya.
我们不会照办的
Yeah, well, we're not going to do that.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表