剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
目前已有11人死于疑似俄♥罗♥斯♥流感
That's 11 now dead from the suspected outbreak of Russian flu.
我父亲得了一种慢性退化病叫迪尔综合症
My father had a degenerative illness called Deel's syndrome,
身体机能会逐渐退化
where his entire body shut down.
为什么我兄弟还有嫌疑
Why is my brother still a suspect?
这就是全部吗
Is that all of it?
你觉得我还私藏了一小块吗
Do you think I kept a piece?
这部手♥机♥里只有一个号♥码 我的
This has one number on it, mine.
不要告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone you have these.
警方已将嫌犯拘留
Police have a suspect in custody,
俄♥罗♥斯♥国籍 名叫安雅·卢琴科
a Russian national named as Anya Lutchenko.
安雅
Anya!
他就是这一切的祸端
He is the beating heart of all of this,
如果能查明他的身份
and if we can find his identity,
一切就结束了 你们也可以回家了
it ends and you go home.
那就是兔子先生
That's who Mr Rabbit is.
-爱丽丝 -让她闭嘴
- Alice! - Shut her up!
伊恩 她还好吗
Ian, is she OK?
拜托 让她别再喊了
Please, stop her screaming, now!
我管不住她 她已经疯了
I can't stop her screaming! She's lost her fucking mind!
别让她再喊了 不然我就开着车去撞墙
Stop her screaming or I'll drive this van into a fucking wall!
我不是说要丢下她不管
I'm not saying we dump her.
那你什么意思 威尔逊
What are you saying then, Wilson?
-我是说我们没法照顾她 -小点声
- I'm saying we can't look after her. - Ssh!
她肯定有祖父母或者别的亲戚
She must have grandparents, or relatives.
你怎么还在说这些
Why are you even saying that?
你知道他们会在那里等着
You know they'll be there waiting
哪怕我们稍微靠近她的家人
if we go within a million miles of her family.
那你有什么好主意 贝姬
So, what's your big idea, Becky?
我他妈没主意 白♥痴♥
I don't fucking have one, shit-head!
我们就随便找个地方放下她不行吗
Couldn't we just leave her somewhere,
警♥察♥局或者医院之类的地方
like a police station or a hospital?
那你还不如现在就朝着她脑袋开一枪
You might as well put a bullet in her head right now.
你是建议开枪杀了她吗
Are you suggesting shooting her?
当然不是 你♥他♥妈♥有毛病啊
Of course I'm not! What the fuck is the matter with you?
行了 别再说了
All right, all right. Pack it in.
我们必须带着她 我们只能这么做
We... we have to take her with us. It's the only thing we can do.
-不 给米尔纳打电♥话♥ -6点打过了
- No, look, just call Milner. - I called at six.
你看见了 下一次联络时间是午夜
You saw me. The next contact time's midnight.
一路带着那女孩简直是疯了
Taking that girl with us is insane!
我们怎么照顾她
How are we going to look after her?
这不仅是她的小命 还有格兰特和我们大家
It's not just her life! It's Grant's, it's ours...
好了 够了 我听够你的屁话了
Right! Right, right, I've had enough of your shit.
我要带着她
I'm taking her with us.
如果你不愿意可以不来
You don't have to come if you don't want to.
什么 你什么意思 是想散伙吗
What? What? What do you mean? What? Like a break-up?
对
Yeah!
没错 如果你打算一直这么...
Yeah, if you're going to be all fucking...
...你知道的
...you know.
兔子先生是我们摆脱这些的关键
Mr Rabbit was supposed to be our ticket out of all this.
-还有米尔纳 她会帮我们的 -是吗
- There's still Milner. She'll help. - Yeah?
你有没有想过
And has it occurred to you,
也许她不接电♥话♥的唯一理由
the only reason why she's not answering
就是她知道我们丢了手稿
is because she knows we lost the manuscript?
带着爱丽丝上路可不是个好主意
Taking Alice with us is not a good decision.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
这事不会有好结果的
This will end bad.
她只能依靠我们
All she's got is us.
你看到她看我们的眼神了吗
Did you see how she looked at us?
就像我们很吓人似的
Like we're terrifying.
贝姬 她被吓坏了
Becky, she's in shock.
不
No.
她是对的
She's right.
我们就是很可怕
We're scary.
我们变了
That's what we've become.
我们现在和他们一样了
We're just like them now.
那是什么 一截手指
What's that? A piece of finger?
你是怎么被牵扯进来的
How did you get involved in all this?
还记得非♥典♥吗 我当时在
Remember SARS? I worked for
发现非♥典♥的玛尔塔拉基金会工作
the Martarla Foundation who discovered it.
其中一名顶级科学家
One of their top scientists,
冉冉的新星 六位数薪水
a rising star, six-figure salary,
还有私人飞机 你坐过私人飞机吗
use of a private jet. Have you ever been on a private jet?
棒极了
It's nice.
非♥典♥肆虐时我在香港
I was in Hong Kong when SARS hit.
他们本来封锁了城市
They kept it locked down,
不过我想"管他呢 老子就是牛逼"
but I thought, "Fuck that, I'm special."
所以我进去看了看 发现它并不存在
So I went in, had a look, found out it didn't exist.
什么 非♥典♥并不存在
What? SARS didn't exist?
是的 这整个事件都只是
No. Whole thing was just a
一系列毫无关联的呼吸道感染
series of unconnected respiratory infections.
我用了不到一个小时
Took me under an hour to
就发现这些事情毫无联♥系♥
discover that there was no cause or link.
于是 我提交了报告
So, I filed my report...
然后不到一周
...and within a week...
我就名誉扫地了
...I was discredited,
研究被毁了
research destroyed...
还被解雇了
...fired.
我试着说出真♥相♥
I tried speaking out, but
但大家都觉得我有点大卫·艾克[阴谋论者]everyone thought I'd just gone a bit David Icke.
可是有人死了 非♥典♥...
But people died. SARS was...
开始于2002年11月
Started in November 2002.
准确来说持续了7个月
It lasted precisely seven months.
到2003年夏天就销声匿迹了
By summer 2003, it no longer existed.
这种"传染病"感染了8422个人
The "pandemic" affected just 8,422 people
916人因此丧命
and killed 916.
你知道每年有多少人
Do you know how many people
死于各种呼吸道疾病吗
die each year from random respiratory problems?
非♥典♥根本不存在
SARS did not exist.
下一个问题 他们为什么要这么做
Next question. Why did they do it?
答案是 我他妈也不知道
Answer. I don't fucking know.
我只知道
All I know was within the
几周后 我就被卷进了一桩性丑闻
next few weeks I was embroiled in a sex scandal.
变♥态♥教授 沉溺于可♥卡♥因♥和嫖♥娼♥
Professor Pervert, addicted to coke and prostitutes.
-他们就这样陷害你 -是的
- So, did they... did they just set you up? - Yeah.
也不全是
Well, no.
我的确喜欢可♥卡♥因♥和妓♥女♥
I...I do like cocaine and prostitutes,
但他们没必要说出去
but they didn't have to tell anyone.
我从没听说过玛尔塔拉
I've never heard of Martarla.
没人听过 但你肯定听说过它的母公♥司♥
No, no-one has, but you've heard of the parent company.
柯瓦特
Corvadt?
不如你明天再来吧 我要做很多测试
Um... why don't you come back tomorrow? I've got a lot of tests.
-明天 不行 -我得做一些测试
- Tomorrow? No fucking way. - I've got to do some more tests.
我才不会把那个留在这里
I am not leaving that here.
一点再来 我保证到时候就会有一些结果的
Come back at one. I... I promise I'll have something by then.
-你要去哪 -有件事我必须
- Where are you going? - There's a thing I have to...
我说了一点
I said one.
好吧 是的 我做了测试
OK, yes, I did the test,
是流感 他们是对的 俄♥国♥流感
and it's flu. They're right, Russian flu.
不 你撒谎 样本在哪里
No, no, you're lying. Where's the sample?
我不能还给你
I can't give it you back.
它被感染了 我没撒谎
I mean, it's infected, and I'm not lying.
-这里面是什么 -几张纸
- What's in there? - It's papers.
-就几张纸 -不 不行
- It's nothing but papers. - No, no.
-拜托 拜托 -是这个吗 是这个吗
- Please, please, please! - Is this it? Is this it?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
天呐 是化学中毒
Oh, Jesus Christ. It was chemical poisoning!
根本没有流感
No flu at all?
你不明白他们有多强大
You have no idea how powerful...
多富有
...and rich they are.
我们可以平分的
Let's split it.
你想用这个来赚钱
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表