剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
有未经证实的消息称 俄♥国♥流感病毒再度肆虐
There are unconfirmed reports now of a new outbreak,
这已是赫客瑟姆附近的第三起流感爆发
that's a third outbreak of Russian flu near Hexham.
前两次爆发均在昨晚
That's after last night's outbreaks
分别在洛欣弗和威廉堡
at Lochinver and Fort William,
现已证实有12人死亡
where 12 people are now confirmed dead.
政♥府♥恳请民众不要恐慌
The Government are urging the public not to panic,
但据报道 爱丁堡
but scenes of disorder are
桑德兰和佩思等地均产生了骚乱
being reported in Edinburgh, Sunderland and Perth
数千人涌进各地诊所询问消息
as GPs' surgeries are besieged with thousands of inquiries.
都在里面了
It's all there.
他们所做的一切
Everything they did.
那些试验
The experiments.
他们谋杀的人
The people they murdered.
所有的一切
Everything.
不要发现
Don't find out the truth
我们父亲的真面目
about our father.
我们要搞清楚他们为什么想要手稿
We need to find out why they want the manuscript.
手稿里有兔子先生的身份
It has the identity of Mr Rabbit.
他就是这一切的祸端
He is the beating heart of all of this,
如果能查明他的身份
and if we can find his identity,
一切就结束了 你们也可以回家了
it ends and you go home.
我们去看看
We go and we see if he's got the
有没有中文的"兔子"刻在他肚皮上
Chinese character for "Rabbit" Carved on his back.
然后怎么办 暴揍他吗
What? And then what? Whack him?
明天中午
Tomorrow at noon I'm gonna
我会带着我所有的素瑞迪欣到这里来
be here with every ounce of Thoraxin I have.
给我那些书页 你就能全拿走
Get me those pages, you get it all.
你是对的
You're right.
这确实比种族灭绝好
It's better than genocide.
这是我助理的邮箱地址
That's my assistant's e-mail.
如果你拿到了手稿就联♥系♥他
If you get the manuscript, contact him.
我带上格兰特 那人肯定能认出他
I'll take Grant. He's bound to recognise him.
你觉得我们能信任他吗
Do you think we can trust him?
跑 快跑
Run! Run!
两面神的目的是令整个人类绝育
The purpose of Janus is to sterilise the entire human race.
我们有的只是近似值
What we have is an approximation.
我们正在一组实验体上进行测试
We're trying it on a test group.
那组实验体是
And the test group is...?
整个英国
The United Kingdom.
你♥他♥妈♥到底去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
回答她的问题
Answer her question!
你上次还拿枪指着我脑袋呢
The last time I saw you, you put a gun to my head.
我得想法拿到手稿
I needed to get the manuscript.
我设了个圈套 你们是诱饵 对不起
I set a trap. You were bait. I'm sorry.
-让这事过去吧 -你♥他♥妈♥真是个混♥蛋♥
- Let's move on. - Oh, you are such a fucking twat.
格兰特在哪儿
Where's Grant?
手稿的最后几页里
At the end of the manuscript,
科学家喊出了兔子先生的名字
the scientist shouts the name of Mr. Rabbit.
我给了格兰特几页手稿
I gave a bunch of pages to Grant.
名字就在里面
The name was in them.
一定就在这屋子里
They must be here somewhere.
我需要那几页 格兰特在哪儿
I want those pages. Where is Grant?
我们要去找格兰特吗
Are we going to find Grant?
爱丽丝...
Alice...
我们不知道他在哪儿
we don't know where he is.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你还好吧 -什么
- You OK? - What?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没事
Oh, yeah.
不就是被捅了吗
Just a bit stabbed.
两面神呢
What about Janus?
里面有吗
Is it in there?
威尔逊 里面有没有
Wilson, is it in there?
我不知道
I... I dunno.
倒是有这个
Well, there's this.
这是卡维尔 他在藏匿两面神
It's Carvel. He's hiding Janus.
看不出藏在哪里
You can't see what in,
但他说是藏在他最伟大的成就里了
but he says it's in his greatest achievement.
然后...
And then...
还有这张
there's this.
这就是有两张面孔的神
It's the God with two faces.
两面神
Janus.
你在搞什么 不行
What? No! No.
那是我们睡觉用的 够了 别闹了
No, that's our bedding! For fuck's sake, pack it in!
他把手稿放哪儿了
Where did he put them?
我要那几页画 我还要...
I want those pages, and I want...
我知道 你要找出谁是兔子先生
I know! You want Mr. Rabbit.
但冲过去杀了他也无法改变事实
But going off and killing him isn't going to make your father
你父亲也还是个混♥蛋♥
any less of a cock than he was.
你这是在分♥析♥我的心理吗 贝姬
You psychoanalysing me, Becky?
我们现在是闺蜜了吗
We best pals now?
要不要借我的唇膏用啊
You want to borrow my lipstick?
老天 你还化妆吗
Shit. Are you wearing make-up?
他以为没人看到
He thought no-one saw.
但他真的很不会藏东西
But he's rubbish at hiding things.
咱们现在能去找格兰特了吗 拜托
Can we get Grant back now, please?
这是一把电击枪
This is a Taser.
这些是你画的吗
You did these drawings?
你照着手稿临摹的 是不是
You copied them from the manuscript, didn't you?
这些数字是密♥码♥
These numbers are a code.
我们认为密♥码♥所描绘的分子结构
We believe it describes the molecular structure
是一种叫两面神的蛋白质
of a protein we call Janus.
你知道两面神是什么吗 格兰特
Do you know what Janus is, Grant?
你画得非常好
You did a very, very good job.
这画棒极了
The drawing's excellent.
但你没还画完
But not complete.
还有三组...
There are three...
五位数没抄全
five-digit numbers missing.
你记得这三组数吗
Do you remember them?
真不记得吗 格兰特
Are you sure, Grant?
因为这非常...
Because this is very...
记忆法有个理论
There's a theory of mnemonics
说是人类的大脑
that states that human minds
可以记住一生所见的所有视觉信息
retain all visual information ever seen in a lifetime.
这就是说 你其实记得那些数字
This means you do know the numbers.
妈妈
Mum?
那是我妈妈
That's my mum.
那是...
That's...
不要
No!
冲我们挥挥手 亚历克西
Wave for us, Alexi.
切到你的摄像头 再挥挥手 亚历克西
Your camera. Wave again, Alexi.
我可以给亚历克西下各种命令
Now, there are many commands I can give Alexi.
他全部都会执行
And he will obey them all.
我很想下的一条命令是
The command I would dearly love to give is
"任务取消 亚历克西"
"Stand down, Alexi".
但那得看你了
But that depends on you.
求你了
Please!
我把电脑就留在这里
I'm going to leave the laptop here.
求你别伤害我妈妈 求你了
Please don't hurt my mum. Please!
我还会给你这支笔
And I'm going to leave this.
等你回忆出一组数字 就写上去
And when you remember a number, write it in,
按这个铃
press this buzzer,
我就会回来
and I'll come back.
"里坦"
"Letan"?
里坦就是兔子先生吗
So Letan's Mr. Rabbit?
那里坦又是谁
Well, who's Letan?
杰茜卡 里坦是谁
Jessica, who's Letan?
我不知道
I have no idea!
威尔逊
Wilson,
你能黑进国家通讯总局的中♥央♥档案库吗
do you think you can hack into central records at GCHQ?
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表