剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
他是个白人老家伙
He's an old white dude.
咱俩谁更能吓住他
Who's he gonna be more scared of?
你现在可是神经病海盗的造型
You look like a psycho pirate.
也对
Yeah.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
上楼 去看看把我们变成这样的混♥蛋♥
Up there. See the prick that did this to us.
这他妈是在干嘛
What the fuck is he doing?
...在这片土地上耕作已近80年了
...been farming here on this land for nearly 80 years
但是 据贾罗德透露
but, according to Jarrod,
当地人印象中 庄稼收成从未这么差过
no-one around can remember a time when the crop was this bad.
很多人认为如果再不下雨 大家就完了
Many are saying if the rains don't come soon, they're finished.
但有的农作物已经是回天乏术了
But for some it is already too late.
是为了钱吗
Is it money?
-你要 -站起来
- Do you want... - Get up!
把车♥库♥门打开
You need to open the garage door.
我的朋友们要和你谈谈
My friends want to talk to you.
不 不
Oh, no. No, no.
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
我已经全照着你说的去做了
I have done everything that you asked.
-不是吗 -让他们进来
- All right? - Let them in.
-现在 -好吧
- Now. - All right.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
没问题
Ok.
不要开枪 好吗
Don't do this, OK?
我向来都很忠诚
I have been loyal.
-你没有按照我们的要求去做 -什么
- You haven't done what we asked. - What?
我有啊 一切都照办了
I did. I did everything.
你都做什么了
What did you do?
你什么都没做
You did nothing.
GCHN1蛋白质已经散出去了
The GCHN1 protein is everywhere.
我确定已经散得到处都是 你还要怎样
I made sure it was everywhere. What more do you want?
好吧 好吧
All right. All right!
你们不是他们的人
You're not them?
意外吧 快点 过去
Surprise. Come on. Move!
好 好
All right, all right.
听着 你们就待在这儿
Look, you stay in there
无论听到什么都别出来
and whatever you hear, don't come out.
妈的
Fuck.
如果他不是兔子先生 咱们赶紧走吧
Right, well, if he's not Mr Rabbit let's just leave.
他知道些内情 他一直在说
He knows something. He's talking about...
格兰特 我的作文怎么办
Grant? What about my essay?
已经晚了 我们得交了
It's late. We need to get it in.
不可能了 爱丽丝
Ain't gonna happen, Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice...
你妈妈
Your mum...
是他吗
Is it him?
里面那个
In there?
他干的
He did this?
什么是GCHN1蛋白质
What's the GCHN1 protein?
求你了
Please...
我不是
I'm not...
我只是个无名小卒
Oh, look... I'm no-one.
我只是照吩咐办事
I was just doing what I was told.
-你怎么不回答问题 -天啊
- Why don't you answer the question? - Oh!
你♥他♥妈♥这是干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
那是一种育入粮食的蛋白质 可以了吧
It was a protein that we bred into foodstuffs, ok?
一种改良的玉米
A modification of corn!
我们培育出一种皮更软的玉米
We bred a corn with a softer husk.
可以分解出来做动物饲料
It could be... it could be broken down, used in animal feeds.
替农民省了一大笔钱 大家都想要
It saved farmers billions. Everyone wanted it.
那蛋白质有什么用
What does the protein do?
有什么用
Do?
什么用都没有
It doesn't do anything.
它含有一种改良氨基酸
It contains a modified amino acid
有助于软化过程
that helps with the softening process,
但并不是必要的
but it's not necessary for it.
这种氨基酸对人体并无害处
The amino acid is absorbed harmlessly into the body.
你千方百计把这个氨基酸培植到食物上
So, you went through all that trouble to get this amino acid in food
它却什么用都没有
and it does nothing?
我只是个小角色
Look, I'm just a cog.
别人花钱雇我
I was paid.
我只是拿钱办事
I was just doing what I was told.
谁是兔子先生
Who's Mr Rabbit?
天啊 我真的不知道
Christ, I don't know that!
你们把我当成谁了
Who do you think I am?
你知道两面神吗
Do you know about Janus?
你知道这个名字
You know that name?
你要是个小人物 怎么会知道这个名字
If you're a cog, then how come you know about Janus?
这是我爸爸
That's my dad.
贝姬 这是我爸爸
Becky, that's... that's my dad.
怎么
So... so what?
他们杀了他
They... they killed him?
他们杀了我爸爸
They... they killed Dad?
威尔逊 我非常遗憾
Wilson... I'm so sorry.
-不要 -威尔逊 不要开枪
- No, no, no, no, no! - Wilson, no!
威尔逊别开枪
Wilson. Wilson, don't.
你说他还活着
You said he was alive!
你陪我坐在那儿 你跟我说他还活着
You sat down with me and you said he was alive!
我别无选择
I had to.
-我们不能冒险 -你知道这事吗
- We... we couldn't risk it. - Did you know about this?
你们应该是我的朋友啊
You're supposed to be my friends!
我们是啊 我们是
We are! We are!
不是 你们俩都不是 你们骗我
You're not! None of you! You lied!
他们杀了我爸
They killed him.
-他们杀了他 -别 威尔逊放下枪
- They killed him. - No! Wilson, leave it!
门卫知道我在家
The concierge knows I'm here.
如果我不应门的话 他会上来的
If I don't answer that, he'll come up!
威尔逊 我们得让他去应门
Wilson? We need him to answer.
格兰特和爱丽丝在这呢
Grant and Alice are here.
-求你了 -没事的
- Please. - It's all right.
快放下枪 快放下
Come on. Come on. Come on.
不管是谁 让他们走
Whoever it is, get rid of them.
让他们上来
Send them up.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fucking little shit!
你 给我走
Right, you! Move!
格兰特 拿枪指着他的腿
Right. Grant? Point that at his legs.
只要他敢动 就开枪打他膝盖
If he moves, shoot his knees off.
没问题
Fucking yes!
门罗
Monroe.
我是列茨 康兰·列茨
It's Letts. Conran Letts.
天啊 我们该怎么办
Jesus Christ, what are we going to do?
门罗
Monroe?
拿一下
Hold this a sec.
咱俩需要谈一谈
You and I need to talk.
门罗 把门打开
Monroe! Open the door!
他杀了我妈妈 贝姬
He killed my mum, Becky.
上帝
Jesus Christ.
我们怎么办 伊恩
What do we do? Ian?
我们马上离开 带上他一起
We go now, and we take him with us.
好
Ok.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表